How do I stop my ass from sweating I'm sick of it smelling so bad

How do I stop my ass from sweating I'm sick of it smelling so bad

buy undies that breath, idk

Carry around a pack of wet wipes you stupid retard and wipe your ass when you go peepee

your ass shouldn't smell bad when it sweats unless you fucking don't wipe or bathe.

But isn't there some kind of material I can buy that just straight up stops that shit

gold bond nigga

Never heard of it
But will try
Also I am a woman

nigga is both sexes m8, also use baby powder, gold bond, a fucking car freshener strip in your ass crack

Hm
Thanks man
I will
But I just feel as if I have a strong scent you know

can i smell it

just to make sure it smells as bad as you say

have small silicon injections on areas that sweat a lot, a friend of mine had sweaty palms, he did it and now there is literaly 0 sweat

Post smelly crack for science.

Body powder.
Mix equal parts baking soda and cornstarch and slap some on your your crack and balls. Keeps it smelling fresh all day.

you people are fucking shit human beings disgusting
this is a place of honour

BBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

This. You need to be spending about 3 minutes washing your genitals with soap and a rag every shower. Then, when you exit the shower and dry off, coat your ass crack with corn starch. This will help.

put some effort into your self improvement you lazy piece of shit, life aint gonna wipe your pajeet tier ass for you

smelling is because of the bacteria
wear a salt crystal water deodorant spray. It rid of the smell.
For the excessive sweating, use baby powder to reduce the sweat.
Use water sprayer instead of toilet paper after each business.

Thank you bois
I am currently trying the baby powder
Gonna go to the store and look for the salt crystal water deodorant spray, though I've never heard of it

you have to lose some weight.

Post honourable feet.

I know a dude that uses some clay shit but its still disgusting, but it works. Dude sheds clay tho.