What's Veeky Forums's favorite cigarette?

What's Veeky Forums's favorite cigarette?

I tried the Camel's Blue ciggies because I saw them being recommended in an other thread and they were indeed pretty good. Also they have a cool colourful camel painting on the filter...

THERE ONCE WAS A BOY WHO DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING OF THE WORLD.

A CANDIEDEMON SAW THE BOY, AND RECOGNIZED INGENUOUSNESS.

THE CANDIEDEMON WENT TO THE BOY, AND TOLD HIM: “HELLO, BOY. IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO LIKE YOU, AND THE WORLD TO BE YOURS, SUCK ON THIS.”

THE CANDIEDEMON GAVE THE BOY A LIT CIGARETTE, AND TOLD HIM: “YOU WILL BE FASHIONABLE, AND C00L, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS, AS LONG AS YOU SMOKE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE PER DAY.”

FOR SUBSEQUENT DECADES, THE BOY SMOKED AT LEAST ONE CIGARETTE PER DAY, AND WHEN HE WAS AN OLD ADULT, HE FELL ILL: ROT HAD SPREAD THROUGH HIS VISCERA, HIS SKIN HAD SHRIVELED DUE TO EXSICCATION; AFTER MANY DAYS OF SUFFERING, THE FORMER BOY DIED; HIS FINAL WORDS WERE: “FINALLY, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I AM BECOME FASHIONABLE, AND C00L…”

TO THIS POST IS ATTACHED AN IMAGE SHOWCASING THE PERFECT ATTIRE FOR SMOKING ON ANY OCCASION —ONLY FOR TRUE SMOKERS; IF YOU SMOKE WITHOUT WEARING THIS, YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

Red Marlboro or Gauloises soft pack

blue chesterfields only Veeky Forums

Pack is sexy, and they pack more of a punch than one would think.

the cheapest

ur a poseur and a herb if u accessorize ur cigarette brand

belmont

Marlboro Slate

You’re gay aren’t you

what made you think that?

Dunhill

I stopped a year ago though, still the best decision I ever made

>Cigarettes
Fuck off. Even without mentioning cancer, coughing and impotence cigarettes are very easily to get addicted to. You end up spending a lot of money on them. The money you could use for something that doesn't slowly kill you. Coughing like a retard and smelling like shit will never be Veeky Forums. Stop forcing this shit.

imagine being so retarded that you think people who smoke cigs dont know all the negative side effects

and imagine being so broke that you think its anywhere close to being an expensive habit

imagine

I don't smoke at all anymore, but American spirit USA grown (dark blue bag) hand rolled was my shit, good memories...

can you teach me how to be actually cool capslockman?

imagine being so retarded that you choose to smoke while being fully aware of the negative side effects

These ones are my favorite!

Are you aware that cigarettes damage not just your lungs but also your brain. Carbon monoxide literally gives you permanent brain damage. Imagine being so retarded, you're actually retarded. Imagine

By far the most effay cigs right here. These or Nat Shermans

lmao
quints of truth
I still enjoy the feeling though. I don't smoke a cigarette more than once a week or two.

> any thing American
into the trash it goes fucking subhuman Amerimutt

I lift weights, eat well, enjoy the finer things in life, surround myself with genuine people I've won over with my character, I nurture a talent, I speak my mind, I stand up for my beliefs and help my friends and family, I welcome people to my hearth, I travel on occasion and appreciate the culture of my lands, I partake in cultural events, I create things and contribute to my society, I care for my dog, I endure sadness and confusion, I question my superiors and elevate nothing but virtue and family. I never stop, if I fall I pick myself up and get out. I sleep early and wake early, I read widely, I look up to fearless men, I joined the army reservists, I hike regularly and look after my diet, I remember the glorious dead, I strive to be like my heroes, I enjoy nature and museums by myself and with friends and family, I take pride in my presentation and punctuality, I lift others up when they're miserable and self conscious, I push my friends outside their comfort zone and have great fun and carefree moments and I occasionally shitpost on Veeky Forums

Arguing with anons on an african mudbaking forum will not change anyone's mind a bout cigarettes. You're just shitting up the thread

Confirmed Europoor

this

people really think they can talk a proud smoker out of smoking, its hilarious

yurofag here, all big brands are imported and stuffed with disgusting chemicals. american marlboro red taster 100x better than the european one.

Parker and Simpson red.

NAS Blue and Marlboro NXT. Camel filters are top tier as well.

Ew. Why do so many of you fucks smoke? Just eat an edible or something if you want to take the edge off, why ruin your lungs, breath, teeth, throat, heart, kidneys, bladder, etc?

Tfw moje cigare.

black and gold nat shermans

This man knows what's up

too bad they have been discontinued :(

i like 27s

none because I dont smoke to look cool

infact i dont smoke at all because its gay, costs money and smells like shit

like op's dad

spirit black/yellow.

*inhales deeply*

sounds more like ur moms pussy

*blows smoke ur face*

faggot

^_^

>HOSPITAL GOWNS.jpg

they're certainly delicious....but the filters suck and desu if I smoke them I just feel like I look like a tryhard

Americuck calling other poor kek

True, the filters do suck

What is the most Veeky Forums lighter? Plain Zippo? A more personal Zippo, you can get pictures printed on them. What should I get?

no they havent i got them at the tobacco store like a week ago lol

BIC
zippos are fedora-tier, unless you're 60+ years old

Penis

No homo we smokin penises

a clove? fuck you. this shit is for high school band kids to smoke at an after concert party before they douse themselves in axe

bic or matches

Pathetic

When I’m in the states for university I like camel Turkish royals or Marlboro 27s if the former isn’t there
In Europe I just buy tobacco and roll them

Ya ok if you say so

objective truth

I used to smoke Camel Blues but stopped because I don’t like being stinky around other people

I roll my own pic related

Camel essentil blue, taste pretty good for cigs

you stupid faggot, what you rather smoke? This disgusting european tobacco we have around here? Nothing beats virginia blend. Go eat a bag of dicks you uncivilized mongoloid. I bet you're from france or the balkans...

ALSO

Best tobacco coming in

BIC or matches matey

p-funks mah nigga!

cock

Everything that’s existed for more than twenty years is not “fedora tier” you tasteless baby boy.

It's less about what you smoke than how you smoke it. You need to get the hold, draw, and snuff all down.

>smoking at a first place
fucking degenerate
>uncivilized mongoloid
kek mongrel mutt calling other mongoloid

matches are the most effay
I just bought a vintage colibri lighter on ebay and it should be here next week.
dupont is richfag tier and really good quality (don't whip it out where you'll get robbed.)
colibri and dunhill are pretty good too.
some camel lighters are like small zippos so that's kinda neat. Just go on ebay and look for "lighters" and you'll have a ton to choose from.

u a women?

>the Veeky Forums shitposter is here too
Is there a more annoying tripfag?