Will you make sure your son is Veeky Forums?

Will you make sure your son is Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=US0vk8O0Ohc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

ill abuse him and beat his mom

serial killers/murderers are always Veeky Forums

i hate black people so goddamn much

>Teaching your kids consumerism and reckless spending from the young age
Good goy... I mean father of course!

Why are black people obsessed with those awful LV bags? Nothing says "new money" than LV.

That's what they want

wont have one, i dont like children

The Chinese students in my city also abuse it too. It really is a signature of New Money

trying to act white by buying """luxurious""" goods

Can someone explain why “new money” is supposed to be an insult? So what if you weren’t born rich and make your own wealth

Basically imagine a redneck with zero social standing thinking that he won the lottery puts him on the same level of some noble family

Thats new money

Noone insults their parents. It's their children and the way they compensate grewing up poor and lack of parenting because they have no time for own children by throwing thousands at them. Children grew up without any sense responsibility and most likely don't even learn properly how to administrate businesses (they take over, firm's ruined).
Also they have so much money yet end up looking so fucking bad. Money can't buy taste and style I guess.
>t. German studying with 100000 gooks

>fragile whites butthurt when minorities have the audacity to show they are wealthy and more successful than white people

lmao. your insecurity and white tears just makes it all the better.

t. insecure fat chink manlet who WISHES he was Veeky Forums

>senseless reply from a racist dicklet incel

lmao. go wash my car pinkie.

>having the need to show off your wealth in the first place
I rarely see rich whites acting as gaudy as possible, because they don't need to somehow proove their "success" to others via spending habits. It's more like the minorities try to scream as loud as possible "look at us we aren't worse than white people, we can offer us luxury too!".

>when a white person wears brand names
>CLASSY! EFFAY!

>minority wears brand names
>FUCKING TASTELESS! NEW RICH!

I can spot you butthurt white plebs from a mile away hahaha. Success breeds jealousy. Fragile white males fucking break and cry twice as hard.

Where did I even stated it?
>when a white person wears brand names
Consumerist brand-whore
>minority wears brand names
Consumerist brand-whore
Because wearing vomitous mix of Raf+SLP+Rick+Gucci, creating a mess of an outift, looks shitty on every person. Good and tasteless style looks good on every person. New money just tends to go for the first variant instead of a second one despite having all the ressources for it (looking rich instead of looking good).

New money means the person is tasteless or lacking refinement in their fashion sense. They're likely some literally who that just got rich and bought a bunch of luxury goods that they think are the best, coolest items among rich people. Everyone knows what LV is, and it is probably the first brand they think of when it comes time to buy luxury goods. They had less time to understand fashion, so they go with uninteresting pleb items.

I guess its like film plebs who want people to think they're patrician, so they tell people they love Stanley Kubrick films, or that their favourite film is Pulp Fiction. Yeah, they're great, but its not like we haven't heard that a million times before. You're allowed to have these opinions and tastes, but at least be a little unique.

Or a person who says "i'm a massive fan of [underground music genre or up and coming artist]" but they only know the hit singles.

Ayo check out my x , they cost $xxxx, $xxxx! Oh, and paired up with this , $xxxx!

literally his girlfriend’s som

Because they dress better than you?

youtube.com/watch?v=US0vk8O0Ohc

They don't care about fashion, all they fucking want is to flex to the max

When an old white soccer mom buys an LV bag to show off her husbands paycheck, it's just as tasteless as any rapper. New money mentality has no race