Work on a fashion shoot at a studio as someone's assistant

>work on a fashion shoot at a studio as someone's assistant
>female model for the day comes in (it was women's clothing)
>when she introduces herself she asks if I'm a model too
>tfw not sure whether she genuinely thought I looked like a model or if she was so disgusted by me that even though she was sure I was a model she couldn't believe someone as repulsive as me would be one
help

KAAAAAAHLIEEEEE

this

Doesn't Cognitive Behaviour Therapy deal with stuff like this?
Like, you take a given situation and work out how much you can really know and realize you've probably got unnecessarily negative thinking going on.

post face and we can help you decide

this

op take it as a compliment she probably didnt put a milisecond of thought into it

BLACKED

post face

>get invited to photoshoot
>waiting around outside place
>girl who is clearly a model for the photoshoot walks past
>she is lost on where to go
>"oh, are you one of the models too? Do you know where to go?"
>"you just have that model look"

We're all gonna make it

y-yes

post more karlie pls

These

Who dat?

Should get her number and talk to her and ask if you can get a hold of her agency or manager or connections about auditioning for a model job, or at least use it as an excuse to fuck her

That's Karlie with her black boyfriend.

get off your high horse, she never thought you were anyhow close to being a model, poor girl was only trying to make small talk with your incel ass

I have this mindset too. She was 99% probably just making conversation and genuinely wondered whether you were a model there too. You need to be kinder to yourself.

rude

if i worked as a model id use this all the time to get people on side, unless they super ugly this will always make people like you if you sound sincere

I'm a model OP, i can say its probably because you were standing around clueless doing nothing, that made her ask you. I never put any thought into it, and its always safer to just assume everybody is a model until you know for sure. Models don't have a particular look, if you've been on enough shoots you'll know they could be anybody, but are most likely the people not doing any work. Sorry OP. but hey you should have got the girls number you idiot

MORE KARLIE

No she obviously wants to take them on the life changing wild ride of their dreams.

karlie pls

maybe stop being such an insecure faggot

Where do you think we are?

Around 80% of males are sub-4, so therefore you probably are too.