Lil Peep inspo thread

How to ever be this effay?

First step: Kys

How to be this confident?

Lil peep was never effay. He just put together completely mismatched fits that were admired because they were different. This is coming from someone who has listened to him pretty much daily since around march 2016. Pic related was just one of the examples of when he got lucky and a fit worked out but for the most part he just looked like a mess.

You're just jealous you'll never archieve this level of effay

I'm just here for shitposting after a very wasted weekend
You guys are the perfect cringe

So handsome

A true visionary

>Pic related was just one of the examples of when he got lucky and a fit worked out
lmao. no. that sucks ass

It worked for him imo

Thinspo t b h

A fashion model by definition

So photogenic, looking good in every picture

I feel sorry for anyone who thinks this ridiculous quirky bullshit is remotely fashionable.
Sure you'll stand out, all eyes will be on you... but for all the wrong reasons.

That's just your taste and opinion.

Caring about what other people think its why you'll never be truly effay

wow amazing rebuttal retard
yes, nearly everything in the fashion world is opinion

just become white trash, that's it

White trash chic you mean

Aesthetic

you don't really understand what 'chic' means do you

But you are not only saying your opinion you are supposing the opinion of others. That's the difference.

>Cпacи и coхpaни written on the shirt
>protect and keep us (reference to god to keep you safe from harm)
>mfw

Gee wiz, not THATS what i call wearing a shirt UNIRONICALLY!

Butthurt people detected

you are posting pictures of whitetrash junkie piece of shit with face tattoos
people might be butthurt, but you are the definition of tasteless pleb

>>Getting this mad at some faggot who's obviously trolling

You fags don't understand what it means to be effay

Effortlessly effay

THIS.

go back to /pol/

So cute

Who lil peep core here?

>chic

This hairstyle is fkin perfection

Agree.
More hair inspo

I literally never heard of this fucking wigger until he died

lmao that fit is a disaster, his proportions are the funniest shit i've ever seen

This board is the only place i heard him being talked about. Good riddance imo

"I'm out of the loop"

w2c sweater

been wanting it for a minute now

w2c this shirt

"Stupid small souled faggot with too much money"-core

gosha rubchinskiy sweater
320$

do drugs, immediately makes you cooler

who is someone with a big soul

That's Veeky Forums as fuck.
Source for that?

he dresses like every other dude in LA who says how they're "into fashion", i don't see anything special

Kek and this. Some of his fits are dope, but he just kinda throws shit together. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. He's just an example of how far confidence goes in selling a product.

It's not his fits y'all envy, it's the whole package you want. Brands do this all the time, especially in fashion. They try to sell clothing by implying that there's a lifestyle and clout attached to it. If you can really look at that Balmain fit and think it looks good, I feel bad for you.

me

you should get a job at hot topic

great fit, how come i never heard of him.?

>Lil Peep
>some dead wigger emo faggot
wish you'd follow his example in life user

Honest question, do you actually enjoy his music or do you listen to it because it was the edgy thing to do? Like i'm older,31, but by coincidence I got into the black keys just as they were starting out,back in the forum days(their website had a forum) ,would probably have made a killing if I bought all those t-shirts they made in the early years,but I live in Europe. Then they blew up,tagged with some funk producer and tbqh they're not what I like but I still appreciate their music. Does your kind appreciate something once it becomes popular or do you value things simply through the lens of it being unknown or "quirky"

and you can say the same for that fag

I don't want to look like a nigger

peep is pretty as fuck

I don't hate my parents and was never molested. I could never pull any of this off.

Neither was him.

his aesthetics were off the charts

:-(

He didn't deserve to die alone in a tour bus

GET CAKE

DIE YOUNG

>Lil Peep
>Effay

How to spot an underage faggot

ay. i got that pillow

so what reasons are the "right reasons" for drawing attention with your fashion? seems like you know a universal truth we're missing out on

it literally feels like I have lost a friend, I still don't want to believe he's gone. Yall who are hating have no idea how ahead of the curve this guy was

why does he have the same vapid expression in every photograph

Hopefully he inspired his fans to kill themselves.

wow ur so cool xXBlackReaper99Xx

cool circlejerk thread

too expensive

Who is he wearing here?

Lmao at all these hating cucks in here. Peep was a fashion model and dated a model. All these shit talkers aint shit but a hoe n a trick. Stay mad sadcunts.

you're mixing up being Veeky Forums with being loud and obnoxious, which is what the teens who idolize him and his "style" want to be.

he's pretty dead you mean

>aint shit but a hoe n a trick
what a fucking fag lmao

i like his pants, but i am more effay

>This is coming from someone who has listened to him pretty much daily since around march 2016.

OH NO NO NO

official soyboy thread

yes.

Oh, I think we had the same kimono robe lol I thrifted it about a year or so ago.

>Makes shit music
>kills himself with benzos
>looked up to
Disgusting

Thank god he never got to pass on his genes. Three cheers for another degenerate wigger biting the dust!

No one older than 19 should be inspired by this human pile of garbage

h&m

agreed

because he barely made a lil peep

>Cnach h cokpak
what the fuck?

stupid cunt nigger you downloaded the thumbnail

this guy's music, taste, business relations, everything, pretty much trash. anyone who says otherwise is just afraid to speak up now that he's dead. there are people who have consistently proven they've been corrupt along the east coast, in terms of strongarming venues and what not, and they're all coming together to use peep's image to take away from how fucked they are.

not only does this suck for like the 2 or 3 peep fans + peep himself, cause his death is getting used by shitty people and taking away from peep's real substance abuse issue, but if people keep talking about this shitty submar musician as if he had any sort of impact on the surrounding music industry, eventually some stupid big wig with cash is gonna pick up the story and throw more money at the already fucked up promoters and musicians in the area and try to get $$$ from post-mortem activities like memorial shows and shit.

stop talking about this kid, his music was shit and his drug problem killed him. the more clicks and shit this generates on ur normie social media sites just adds to the overall problem.

let it die, like him. or at least, don't add to the problem.