last thread Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

debusotsu.jp/6819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is worse? Calories or Sugar?

Officially down ten pounds from two weeks ago. Only 15 more to go fuck. I’m so tempted to eat a pizza to celebrate but too afraid it’ll fuck up my progress. So I’ll just settle for torturing myself with the idea.

if you crave a pizza this much i dont see how 1 thin slice of a healthy pizza with low fat or calories could hurt

Damn user, you’ve convinced me. Think I might head to the store and pick up some ingredients for a pizza hmm

what the fuck is that kid on the ground doing in the white shorts

theres a healthy non weight harming alternative to almost everything we crave

I also do a heavy workout after eating anything I might regret

*before and after

how are none of you on a keto diet with 20hour fasts.

>20hour fasts.
weak

started smoking to suppress hunger because Coffee and Water didnt do the trick anymore. Its only 3-4 cigs a week but is this viable or am I fucked ?

I hate myself I ate so many calories today it was over a 1000 I know

Do you mean is it viable for it to stay at 3-4 cigarettes a week? Because no, if you keep that up you'll be smoking a lot more pretty quickly.

Japanese before/after compilations are such good inspiration

trying to give up cigs

Where to find more?

Why do nips have such thin legs? Are some races just more thinspo than others?

This link is decent: debusotsu.jp/6819
Or google ダイエット ビフォーアフター or ダイエット 成功 画像 and don't pick any links from matome.naver.jp. Add 日本人 if you want to see more japanese people specifically.

cigs dont just suppress hunger they do even more for weight loss

its viable but you'll get addicted and start smoking more than 3-4

i suppressed my hunger completely by hitting all my micros on a daily basis

>current stats:
5'9, 165, M, 24
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
Water fasting and keto
>aesthetic you're going for
Pic related

How do you all go to social events like wedding parties / family dinners and not eat? These always kill the fast for me.

>How do you all go to social events like wedding parties / family dinners and not eat? These always kill the fast for me.

by not putting food in your fucking mouth. Are you afraid they'll think you're anorexic? Because at 165 I dont think they will. And stop being scared to admit to people that you're dieting, you are a fucking adult.

Nice goal body btw, its about where im at right now but im trying to get a bit less bodyfat

>5'9
>goal weight 150
I think you're looking for

>gained 10 pounds since the start of summer instead of dropping
I really can't keep myself motivated at all

Easy, sip water in a martini glass. Act drunk etc

both are your enemies but sugar is a lot worse

Yep. The two base requirements of being a model is height and having a small head

>small head
I guess that only goes for girls? because most male models are pretty big

Daily reminder that fructose is toxic, 80 percent is processed in the liver because it isn't essential to the body and liver damage can occur even if you're eating a normal amount of calories, it stimulates production of visceral fat (around the stomach), it is addictive, and it inhibits leptin, the hormone that tells you when you are full.

Asians store less subcutaneous fat but more visceral fat, meaning they suffer the effects of obesity at a much lower weight.

Nah men too. A small head elongates the silhouette

>Eat all week 1000 or less
>Saturday 1300, still alright
>Sunday, 2000 fucking calories.

Fuck my life, I ruined my whole week.

It's only good for your goal, keeps your metabolism on a good level if you hot your mainteance calories or over it once in a while

>starting to get the crackhead hollow cheeks
Not sure if this is a good thing or not. My face was already slim to begin with

Just make it count as a decent meal. I love pepperoni pizza so I make it thin crust with good quality meat and cheese. I off-set this with a massive serve of veggies and fermented foods.

he wasn't able to make it across the monkey bars without touching the ground. do you understand the concept of a photo? it's a snapshot in time

>tfw so many pretty girls are falling for the thicc meme

How do I compress my bone density and frame (wide hips and broad shoulders) to go from something like this..

(continued)

..to this.

Really? I might go lower. I'm going to reevaluate at 150. How much do you think Brad weighs here
?

I asked in the last thread but does anybody have the infographic on weight and promiscuity or the map of average height and weight in American women in 1900 by region?

I love being skinny and shit but i dont think i'd like it if my gf was skinny as me, females are better thicc in my opinon, they might not look as good as a skinny girl in the streets, but a thiccy gril feels so much better than a skinne gril

im skinnier than you

Nevermind. I used google. New goal is 135 at 5'9. Am I thinspo now? Binged and purged earlier tonight

I've gained 12 pounds in week and a half. Gonna alcohol fast until I'm back down then try to lost more

Anyone else chew and spit? Been working pretty well for me.

How did you gain that much that fast

How do you stop yourself from swallowing?

Uhh.. oky?

I ate/drank about 5k kcal per day. A lot of it is water weight but doesn't feel great

I don't have it but I remember some of the things from the map:
>Northeast 5'3" 102lbs
>Midwest 5'4" 107lbs
>Southwest 103lbs
I don't remember the height for SW or the stats for SE and NW, sorry, but I think NW was the lowest weight.

I'm a good boy I always swallow

Some things I avoid cuz I know the impulse to eat will be too great, like noodles. But junk food is easy. I keep my tongue against my throat while I chew to try and stop drainage.

microdose?

micronutrients you goof

Hehe same ;))))

Anyone else find it fucking annoying when their friends on facebook share gross unhealthy food videos

>170 lb
>6ft male

I'm good at not eating/eating 600 calls a day but honestly I get drunk every night often times on cheap beer. Is anyone else alch and trying to get thin?

Just revel in the fact that they're not gonna make it.

>6’3
>128 lbs
>male

Never exercise, never leave my house, diet of junk food and caffeinated soda.

How do I find jeans that fit close to my legs? 28/34 jean size and even skinny jeans are baggy as fuck. Other than that, how do I find watches that don’t look ridiculous with my tiny wrists?

>family concerned about my weight
>mom even made a joke about anorexia

How to hide my stick body?

Maybe gain some weight, no joke when you feel that you have to hide your thinness maybe you're too sticc and actually anorexic
Aim for a weight that makes you comfortable without looking like you're dying. On the other hand if your family is just overreacting their opinion shouldn't matter to you.

>mom was anorexic herself when she was my age
>I still wanna lose 7Ibs

It's not that I feel uncomfortable with my weight, I even get some nice comments from girls about me being so slender. I just don't want them concerned and could really need some arguments to get my family relaxed about my weight.

If you start bulimia at 165 you're not going to be successful in reaching your goals.

Eat less, eat healthy, do cardio, no need to meme yourself into an eating disorder if you're not even trying to be underweight.

Breakfast, Eggs or a Bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios (i dont drink the milk)

These are my only options

Been restricting below 400 since last week, kinda binged on weekend but managed to stay under 1500 even though it was my birthday (spent it alone anyway). I was worried I'd gain weight and be bloated but I measured my waist last night and it was 26 in/67 cm. It has never been that small before this just gives me more inspiration to keep losing

So why do you guys want to be spoopy skellingdongs? I am 5'8 117 and have been struggling to gain weight my entire life. How do people find it hard to stay thin? I am trying to gain weight ffs. Being a small little faggot is not fun.

where you the user that was wondering about birthday cake?

>eating breakfast
protip is to only eat a brunch/late lunch and dinner, mixed with snacks

N-no. I didnt get any birthday cake, I didnt feel like eating stuff. It might be depression because my appetite has been low for a while.

ah ok, happy birthday for last weekend anyway. If you've been restricting so low, a 1500 calorie day is probably a good thing.
we're all gonna make it, don't forget it

I've been wearing a corset for almost a year now. What do you guys think?

fuck no breakfast increases metabolism throughout the day

id rather skip lunch or even dinner

maybe...

wait for it ...

peoples bodies are different with different metabolisms????

Sorry that we aren't all blessed with your ability to not gain weight

What does your waist look like without it?

fuck you guys ill ask Veeky Forums

who is this girl ?

>doesn't know about intermittent fasting
not going to make it man

It's about 25-26" now. I started with a 27" waist.

dont hurt your organs, please be smart about it

Anything to be pretty, right? kek

well I havent ate since 8pm yesterday
its 7am right now, I dont plan on eating breakfast till 10am

thats almost a 16 hour fast
plus i just worked out and plan on working out more between now and 10am

ask your internal organs

Kidding. Ofc I don't want to cause any irreparable damage to my internal organs. I wouldn't mind if it's only minimal, though. We already damage them in various other forms.

coffee and cigs are my best friend

Tiny watches. Same problem here just get ones with smaller faces

can I survive on just 1000 calories a day for a week if I just stay inside? it's less than even girls should eat...

1000 is eaaaaaasyyyyy

it doesnt get challenging till your goal is 500 or less

Dirty piggy
Try tea and apples

but apples wont give me a buzz or start edgy relationships

hey maybe some do IF from morning to afternoon? hmm? no that can't be? it has to be only dinner? why is breakfast shat on here even when you play by IF rules i don't get it. i generally do OMAD lately where i eat a big breakfast only. still losing even though i reached my goal weight. so fuck off because breakfast rules.

says you

what the fuck, you need to start eating
braindedboi

post more

1200 in one sitting

>stats
5'10, 290 lbs, Male, 19.

>Highest weight
305 lbs

>Goal weight
200 or 190 I guess I just wanna not die of a heart attack at 43

>Prefeered method of losing weight
Well worked for me was eating less and drinking way more water but I am open to any idea as long as its not too stupid

>Aesthetic you're going for
I really like the 70s aesthetic but honestly I just wanna stop giving fat depressed loser vibes.

I got a question at least, how do I stop letting my impulses control me? I swear I can't just have one sweet. If I beat this habit I honestly think I'll be able to lose weight.

I've had a fuck it moment decided to just eat "normally again" without repercussions, so no restricting and fasting, which is what I did this weekend, and it was nice, I now calculated how much cals that was (2000-2500 on both) and before that about 1800 for three days, so I went from 48kg to 50kg. How much of this is the food/water and how much actual fat? I don't plan binging like that again as I am satisfied (and I'm not even mad it was worth it).