Light colorway trainers

Hey Veeky Forums. I need some new basic trainers, either in white or some other very light colour. i was considering pic related, but heard they're not very durable. I want something that'll look good a little beat up, too. also, my feet are slightly wide, so i'd prefer not to go with anything extremely narrow. any recommendations?

How long do Af1s last? Wearing everyday as beaters scenario

i'm curious about this as well, AF1s were another model I considered. they certainly look good beat up, so i wonder how durable they actually are..

Yeah man they look sick beat up

What about some stans smiths?

I should add, Af1s are lighter in weight in the hand on account of the air unit, just throwing that out there..

i thought about stan smiths. are they memes, or decent?

long years for sure
with everyday heavy use? 5 years, maybe more
the canvas will have holes in it at the back by that time, but other than that shit's pretty indestructible, i have 4 pairs

are they pretty comfortable? like i said, my feet are a little bit wide, so anything that runs narrow is a no-go

yea, they're comfortable, you need to break them in of course, the leather on the toecap is pretty stiff at first
i think they will be fine on wider feet too
height boost is nice too

I like mine build quality is p good, not as good as Af1s but they're super comfortable, I've got the ones with the padded tongue

Yeah I have wide feet and they fit me fine, had to size down though but it's cool

I'd recommend janoski/janoski max. I think they look pretty nice and skateshoes tend to be a bit more durable than normal sneakers. I haven't tested this with the max but the normal janoski's lasted me 8 months without ripping being skated daily.

For comparison, I skated converse and they ripped two weeks into it. Don't know if they'd look good beat up though, they don't really have that classic look that lends itself well to being scuffed up/discolored.

These are the non-max variant. I can say without a doubt these will last you longer than most shoes. They come in a lot of off-white colorways as well.

how's the comfort and durability of these? i look the look of them, kinda like a better club c, though the club c is neat too.

My 300s lasted pretty well, they're super comfy and the sole doesn't wear down quickly since it absorbs impact so well. The bigger issue is that suede doesn't age that well or clean easily, so you need to be quite careful with them. I now have all leather ones and they're fantastic.

Per se very decent but don’t cop atm. Right now they’re ultra-memey.
I bought some, wore them 3 times and sold them again for half because i see 13 yo girls wearing them shits everywhere.

just get af1 pls you wont regret

Janoskis are the shit
I’ve had so many of these I had to sell them because it was getting fucking ridiculous.
They aren’t really effay, but probably the best low-key, decently priced everyday sneakers out there.

P.S.: Don’t get the Max tho, they’re worn by wannabe-fa immigrants right now.

Was searching for GATS and budget alternatives due to unavailability in my area. Came across this. I really dig this.

those are neat. imo the adidas spezials in the same colorway are better tho

>not very durable

Im not sure what kinda indiana jones shit you're doing in them, but i bought mine nearly 3 years ago and i just cleaned them and they look almost brand new. Theyre a little dirty, but completely physically intact and still my comfiest pair of shoes.

are they the suede ones? if people have had good experiences with them maybe i'll cop

any 80s or otherwise "retro" light-colored trainers?

No to those OP. get these NBs, however these are god tier. Search deconstructed leather New Balance

Cheapest place to buy new forces?

Theyre the exact pair in OP pic. Like the other guy said, kinda hard to clean back to original brightness after theyve gotten really dirty but i still wear em as beaters almost 3 years later, and i wear them nearly every day.

do they look decent beat up?

I can't get enough of the palatte it's a shame really

They don't look bad, but personally i think the yellowing soles of AF1s and stan smiths looks better. The CT300s look exactly like they looked originally, just a darker yellow / brown. If I wasnt in bed already id take a pic of them, maybe tomorrow if this thread is still here.

I will say though, if they looked bad beat up, i wouldve gotten rid of them a while ago.

I got black hightops that hold up pretty nice with two years of wear. just the soles aren't that white anymore as you would imagine

>this
It's better than any other shoes posted here

Reposting this from the cop or not thread since I got no replies.
Should I cop these?

Got these coming in the mail today, never understood why the Club C was more popular

They are classics they will never go out of style but because of that they never drop in price either. I'd wait for black Friday/Christmas sales maybe they might get marked down a bit

I love those so much but my foot is too wide for them :/

Want these bad but can only find them in retarded colors where I live... these are the closest I can find, marzipan. Effay?

My gf got me these for my birthday recently, so far they’re one of my favorite sneakers

just got some Uniqlo U sneakers in that I copped on sale

yay or nay?

These look great imo, $70- Nike sb fc classic

forgot image :(

Personally I think they look ok but not with those socks, how much?

how narrow are they? my feet are somewhat wide/oddly shaped, but i love the look of them

disgusting

I got the NB Courts for $40 a couple years back. They're not too bad for day to day city life but I don't feel like the outsole ages too well. Can't see it in the photo but the outsole has yellowed a bit

when you say it doesn't age too well, do you just mean the yellowing, or are they falling apart?

>suede
My dude....

30 shekels, no brainer really

They're not falling apart, and I really like the yellowing. But the foam outsole is visibly wrinkly which I personally think is ugly as hell

can you post how you cleaned them i have been able to find anything without ruining the suede

take a look at adidas' handball trainers

I would say these guys, but it looks like they were recently discontinued. Damn shame, I've treated them like shit almost every day for a year and a half and they've held up like champs. Would definitely buy Onitsuka Tiger again based on my experience.

Love that colorway.

Onitsukas are fucking champs, i once had a pair that had a good almost 3 years on it.

100% meme rn, but I’m still into them. They look dope beat up

woke