Shoe suggestions

I typically wear shoes like Vans, but I'm looking for something that looks a bit more mature but still goes with jeans, any ideas?

common projects

vans

>rip stupid swoosh off van
>spray paint white part black
effay

>wants something more mature
>still wears jeans

I was waiting for this, go on then, what would you suggest instead of jeans?

Your best bet would be the „serious-sneakers“ classics:
Margiela Replicas, Common Projects Achilles, Lanvin Toe-Caps, Saint Laurent Court Classic Lows, Givenchy Urban Lows/Urban Knots, Gucci Ace if you’re into more show-off stuff, maybe Rick Owens Geothrashers or Ann D‘s suede classics, some Raf stuff etc...
Other not-so-fame brands: Buttero, Svensson, VOR, Axel Arigato, FEIT, Hender Scheme, Greats etc...

Downside is, they all are pretty fucking expensive. You can buy some Stan Smiths, Gazelles, Sambas and all that shit but they’re meme as fuck. Don’t be surprised if you see teenage girls wearing them with leggings, denim jackets and fake glasses.

I’d recommend Replicas and Achilles. Geothrashers if you have the money. Everything else just looks like upscale Zara sneakers or Stans.
If you really can’t/don’t want to afford get some Janoskis, Club Cs, AF1s or stick to Vans, bitch.

This is a really comprehensive breakdown, much appreciated user.

slacks or at least chinos

lmfao faggot I wear them for work all day, I'm not wearing them outside of work too. You look like a 40 year old man wearing them, no amount of you denying that makes it any less true.

converse jack purcells are my go to. clean af.

What about these?

chill out dude

del rey docs maybe?

no. kys

Where’d you find them?
They’re one of the earlier models, you probably won’t find them for sale anymore.
But they’re pretty fucking nice tho

Boat Shoes

Fuck off

And you still look like a little kid, best part of spending thousands.

try something by redwings?