Do Veeky Forums have something from supreme?

Do Veeky Forums have something from supreme?

Of course not. It's in the name.

Nope, I’d rather spend 1000+ on a high quality peice that doesn’t make people think I’m a tool.

I used to have a bunch of their OG shirts, cashed out big time once the normies got onto Supreme.

Kinda regret selling my Kate Moss shirt though.

no

>He thinks Supreme is expensive

Yeah a t-shirt. Not a bogo tho.

Your reading comprehension isn't very good.

lol are u okay? retard

1 (one) piece

thats really nice tho

best thing my ass has ever felt

Samefag. Also
>I’d rather spend 1000+ on A piece...
You know how much Supreme costs right? It’s cheap rags. Remember to space your posts more than a minute you idiot.

I don't even wear hats.

they're just hanes underwear. were you wearing plastic bags instead of underwear before?

i don't really understand the hype this brand gets.
sure, most consumers are idiots, the reseller and bogo crowds are insane, but it's usually fun to look at the drops when they're experimenting with patterns and fabrics, there's even a few nice pieces from time to time.

>hype
*hate

i got some of their stuff while i was in high school, still have it but never really wear it. i use to have some really old shirts but i sold them, now i mostly just got their ss15 shit left over.

Have a few things, have a black bogo hoodie I got retail, a couple of hats and then a bunch of tshirts for various collabs that aren't just screaming SUPREME. Things like MC Escher, a few punk bands and one of the Thrasher shirts. I've also bought a bunch of different things over the years but it's strictly been for resale to buy the things I actually want.

No.
I'm not some pleb that follows the crowd on everything that's popular and cool.

I have a tokion tee, the only supreme thing i like enough to buy

The black polka dot CDG t shirt.

most of the supreme bogos are going for $300 or less.

eye cancer

A jacket, a sweater, 2 t-shirts, two hats and 3 bags. Most of these were bought 8 years ago when there were no lines to get Supreme shit. I've given away quite a few hats over the years since I no longer have long hair.

I also bought that but my gf wears it instead of me

I still have my OG Kermit shirt

I have some shirts and flannels, a couple sweaters, hoodies, some collab tees, Several jackets, and a couple pants.

It’s definitely worth the retail price imo. I like the low-key items with little to no branding. Their cut and sew items are absolutely great for the price.

i have the basquiat portrait t shirt in black and i have a beanie but i dont want to spend that much money on supreme anymore

fuck dude you don't give a fuck about money shit you're so cool you must be mad rich fuck dude shit you're so impressive shit will you fuck my wife???

BASED GOD
CALL ME DEEPAK CHOPRA

gonna make this Veeky Forums inspired tee

Do this

This is the only thing I have left. Would like to know what collection it's feom, I wanna say S/S 2011?

>not supermeme
one job user

Supreme is not expensive, buying resold supreme is expensive. Their tees retail for like $40

Thats good, user. Thats good.

Dude. Supreme is 30 dollar overpriced garbage. It’s not expensive. Don’t even start with the
>B-but Supreme basics/cut and sew are actually good
Yeah, no they’re not.

Copped this

But buying new involves drops and I just can't give a fuck.

striped cuff beanie, because it looks like gucci but its not $300

their collabs with north face are pretty cool

Akira Soccer Jersey and HR Giger hoodie

Sold most of the rest of it, but i couldnt resist collabs with some of my favorite artists / works

this looks like a website banner or some shit lmfao

just a made in USA hat 5 panel always hated snapbacks. Sold all my made in china supreme recently

The North Face expedition parka in olive, got a great deal as I traded.

Quality is good and it's full goretex which is nice

I cop a muted camp cap now and then, nothing flashy

Just this desu senpai

What happened with this board? Just a few years ago, no one would look twice with this shit

black twill pinstripe jacket
black corduroy shirt
black jeans vest
several 5 panels (dont wear any, but my black nylon croc from time to time)
1st iteration of the s 6 panel in blue
s 6 panel in green (corduroy)
lime and black s 6 panel in wool