Girls hair thread:

How do you like girls to wear their hair. I love the messy bun, pic related.

None beneath the eyelashes

buzzcut

I use this as a reference for coalburners

Which chick in the room has short cut hair or buns on top is 95% of the times a coalburner and therefore worth exactly 0.

like this unless redhead or blonde

I just woke up. Tell me how to do my hair, Veeky Forums

How long have you been on HRT?

I'm cis, just ugly.

No

Damn

So any advice on the hair? Or how to fix my face.

Cut your hair maybe. And make side bangs. Black hair color should be more suitable for you than your current color. Lol

This

Thank you. What length do you think my hair should be? I used to have it around chin length but was told to grow it out to look more feminine.

It's hard to give advice without seeing your forehead and eyebrow line. For instance if you have a really short midface bangs would look like shit. If you're concerned about anonymity I suggest a T shaped mark along the eyes and upper noise, then covering the mouth, so we have an idea where your facial features are located. Also take the photo with a bit more light since it gets grainy if you don't have a high end phone.

how do i achieve jane birkin's iconic hair? my bangs often look bad a couple days after washing and my hair is a little bit frizzy and dull

my hair is fine and a dirty blonde colour, i dont use heat on it

Sorry, is this better?

It would be better if you were hugging the bear

Repost from hair thread. Should I make any changes to my hair? Thinking of cutting it short but not sure

I think it's nice but the ends could use a trim. There's a few strands sticking way out at the bottom.

No, it would be better if she washed the oil out and didn't use 3$ vo5 shampoo and conditioner from walmart.

Do yourself a favor and invest 40$ in a pair of Tea Tree by Paul Mitchel in eucalyptus

I would also like a picture of the day you got your haircut into that fringe ass thing I want to believe that your stylist had something in mind.

couple of inches of end need trimming off, other than that fine if a bit boring in a generic het white guy kryptonite way

I was my hair every day and it looked pretty much like that when I still had it long

Chantal Goya

Is it ok or should I style/cut my hair?

needs to be much shorter

All girls look objectively terrible with bangs. The best you can hope for is "not bad but it would look better without the fringe"

A little messy ponytail is objectively the best hairstyle.

short hair fags kys

ur cute like this

m'lady

Hey there, Timber.

dont give a fuck about her, you don't tell a girl to cut her hair faggot

short hair fags should die

Basic rule: if it's not long or free enough for me to tug or get my fingers into and pull, it's not good. Make sure it frames the face well. If your hair doesn't have body, don't wear it past your shoulders; it looks bad when it spreads itself thin and stringy.

Yeah dude, invest in that TIGI shampoo or anything your hairdresser recommends. My partner started using proper shampoo and has had a remarkable distance in hair quality and volume. Your hair looks fairly healthy though, you could do whatever you want with it

>Posts picture of terribly cut bangs
What are you even doing here? It's obvious that fringe works with some head shapes and with some it doesn't, also lenght and cut is important. It makes people look cute as fuck, but of course you choose the worst looking picture for anecdotal evidence :)

Also, all girls look objectively better with fringe cut in a smart way than without it, but you have a basic ass taste in hoes so you have no idea about that

Short hair with fringe is superior, you lowlife

>pseudo-intellectual short hair lovers
[vomit]

>basic hoe look liking twat
That's disgusting

>the disgusting and overrated jewish actress on the left
>remotely good looking

sorry i don't like girls to look like i did at age 14

enjoy your pseudo-men faggot

You will never have a girlfriend half as cute as she is :) but of course you won't admit how adorable she looks like because you have to stick with your "hurr durr bad fringe" mindset

If any of these look 14 to you, you have a huge problem with recognising adult like features and maybe should go to psychiatrist with it, it could turn out to be some kind of autism, especially if you think that short hair equals to looking like a man

that is not what I identify as short, that's medium length

i'm talking about pixie cuts or disgusting garbage like that

fucking EW

I like curly haired girls I on the looser side of coils.

But i never consider a girl's hairtype when choosing partners, but I do notice nice hair.

>tfw have an ex who didn't let me play with her hair

Das y she an ex mang

Then if you mean hair shot like pic related then I agree, it's gross

thank you for agreeing with me my brother

Are there any effay short cuts for girls?

>a couple days after washing

you'd look great if it was styled well. kind of have a late 70's rock n roll dude cut as is; maybe try some bangs. Just touching up the top of the forehead so you don't look like axl rose would do wonders.

you look pretty, don't stress

Grow out bangs and get some kind of thickening shampoo

you look cute tho

i'd work on the edges and add some layers. You have nice hair that frames your face well; if you want to go bold, you could kill a longer bob, or something a little longer than shoulder length

short hair is always effay on girls. just find a style that compliments your face shape.

Has this dumb bitch never heard of a carb?

keep it the way it is

> i dont use heat on it
Well you're unlikely to be able to get your hair looking like that unless it's naturally super straight then.

But since you said it's frizzy I'm going to guess it's not but also that it's in need of proper care.

insecure whiteboi with baby dick syndrome

Why do you say partner?

>those nails

you can just tail she picks cigarette butts off the floor or is a literal coal burner

oh, honey

Thank you. I'll definitely get better shampoo and the Tea Tree, and I'll grow out the bangs. What about what said, would a darker color be better?

>round face, long nose
>look like shit no matter what hair style i have
>never use makeup, when i try to its a fucking mess
>get mistaken for a guy
>not even androgynous
W2c coming in terms with being ugly

Centre-part your hair before showering, use tiny tiny TINY amount of shampoo on bangs and part only. (bangs every day)

>never use makeup, when i try to its a fucking mess
I don't know about the rest, but it's always a mess at first with make-up, no matter how you look, especially if you start later in life.

I have 3a curly hair that looks similar to Shakira's natural hair texture. What should I do with it? Keep growing it long and be like Shakira or do something else?

>Tfw no gf to constantly tell to stop biting nails and biting my own arm until I bleed to show her that I'll hurt myself when I see her doing it just to see if she'll stop doing it out of love for me.

Why even live

I hate you

I bite nails because of anxiety, not because I'm filthy

is your name chloe?

Nope. Alexa.

I think the natural look is the prettiest

bad bangs t b h

You have a large forhead, so bangs would work.
Maybe getting it cut so that it doesn't swing in around your neck? Your chin looks larger when your hair goes in like that.

Keep growing, do no poo. Literally cut out shampoo completely. It will be greasy looking for about 2 3 weeks, but after that they will be extremely healthy. Use conditioner every time you shower, and then scrunch your hair with a microfiber towel (or just regular shirt). You can put a leave in condioneter if you have a bunch of frizz.

this, just practice when you're at home and comfortable. It gets better the more you do it. I don't wear make-up either, I'm comfortable with the idea of not being 'perfect' all the time. I just focus on getting my shit done, not on how I look.

pretty girls with natural hair are the prettiest

Does anyone know how to stop hair breakage, particularly at the top of the head? I have 2b hair, and I literally never use heat on it (I dont even know how to blow dry hair) yet my hair is extremely brittle and breaks. All I do is shampoo + conditioner, then braid it to air dry. Any way to make this stop? Should I take biotin?

>cherrypicking bad bangs

Does your name start with an A?

I have the same problem but it's because of stress. I seriously lost half of my hair since starting med school

Hey, it's and I've gotten mistaken for a guy a few times too. I wear light makeup now, but the first few times I put some on I looked like I was in drag. It's harder to pull off looking feminine when you don't have conventionally attractive features, and I'll probably never be able to go super girly without looking like a crossdresser, but the way to make up for that is to try to be interesting, in terms of looks and personality. Look up the Duchess of Windsor.

Asian hair in buns like this is god tier hairtyle

this

Thanks user, I already know how to take care of my hair properly but appreciate the response.

I was more wanting to know if there are any really cool hair cuts or something for curly hair or if people think it looks nicer when it's super long and wild?

Whenever I google my hair type I tend to only find black girls and kinda want more ideas for curly hair on white girls. Closest I can find is Shakira (I'm blonde too, similar sort of facial structure) but she isn't even white and a lot of other white girls with curly hair go for this prim and proper average girly look which doesn't appeal to me.

This is actually the exact haircut I get and have had for past few years. Except last time the dumb bitch told me to not get bangs and didn't listen to me when I said I want bangs so I'm very discouraged from getting this again or even going to a salon for awhile.

My hair is very dry, damaged, and frizzy constantly. Any ideas on fixing it?
>No poo
I did it for past 6 years. Shampoo seems be helping it actually. But I don't know what to really do to fix it. My hair just looks like shit.

If a woman has short nails the only logical next step is that she is dating a black man. Good deduction user.

Tell me your routine and we can probably figure out what's gone wrong or isn't working or helping. As in tell us exactly what you do in the shower and what you do with it when it is wet and when it is finally dry.

I'll go over everything just in case.

When I shower I use warm water, not hot or cold. Soak my hair then apply shampoo (only started doing this recently to help ease my hair up and avoid tangling.). I scrub my hair a little bit, never hard about it which a salon lady said that could be my issue. Anyway, then I let it sit in for a few minutes while I do other stuff. Then I apply conditioner all over my hair and let it sit for awhile as well. Rinse it out then when I go to dry my hair I gently pat it dry and air dry it most of the time.

The shampoo and conditioner I use I think are argon shampoo products that I read would help but honestly haven't seen a difference.

cara delevigne isn't a real person

Prove me wrong.

I'm a guy with this hair but brown, I have no idea what to do with it

Messy bun. Looks great on all hair types.
Looks even better on a lazy sunday after waking up together.

Im touching myself thinking of you... And you can't stop me.

OK. I don't really mind.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

guy here. I though one was supposed to rinse the hair between the shampoo and the conditioner.