What's your EDC?

What's your EDC?

Nice gun and bunny

Too lazy to take a pic but I carry my phone, lv wallet and keys. That's all.

>revolver
>not subcompact pistol
>only two shots

Huh for some reason, even though I'm so pro gun control, I kinda want a small revolver like that

your sister's ass lol

the thought of some guy carrying a rabbit in his jacket pocket everywhere is really funny desu

just carry a little emergency dildo and shove it up your ass. would reflect your values better

You deserve to have one.
Even if you don't believe in it.
Educate yourself on how to handle them and go shooting sometime.

phone
wallet
keys

>only 2 shots

That is a Chiappa Rhino sir or ma'am. Six shots.

What kind of emergency would require you to shove a dildo up your ass

>not OC'ing a fashionably customized 1911

Is it you, Yankee Marshal?

The one where your girlfriend is raped by niggers at gunpoint while you watch and you can't do nothing because you thought guns are bad.

Guns are dangerous not necessarily bad
Gun control is a good thing that will allow stable law abiding citizens to have guns
If you think otherwise you are an idiot and probably shouldn't have a gun

Either you don't know this and are going to look it up or you know and are being an idiot.

Tell me the step by step process to legally buy a gun in the United States.

Do you know? It varies by state

I don't know about you but in the state of california and almost every other state you have to sign a 4473 which covers the bases you were talking about including past felonies and past and current mental disabilities.
If you think that we need more gun control than that then you're nothing but an evil fascist.

California has more onerous restrictions than other states. Drive east into Nevada and you can just go to a gun show and hand some cash to a seller.

Holy shit you're retarded

at least explain why
You're mislead, the "gun show loophole" as they call it, does not exist and is very literally, fake news.
You can do private sales in some states but all laws apply. The seller (if commercial) still needs a license to sell.

He thinks you can just legally buy a gun with cash and no paperwork at a gun show of all places. That is disproven in less than 10 seconds of Google searching, so that poster is retarded.

I don't mean this offensively but he is your average American, pro-gun or not.
Most people just don't care to do any further research than what the TV provides.

so before we all get banned for off topic I'm hijacking the thread again.

What is the most effay politics? I'm going for communism or fascism. The fascist lifestyle (as it's portrayed not actual) is strict and elegant. And the Nazis had, indisputably, the best dress uniform.
But I also like how romanticised communism is. Revolution for the common man, rag tag and beautiful european common clothing, but it's done so well I can't put my finger on it. It's something to do with the decievingly friendly smile that togetherness and communal work presents.

oh, dat hexagon. I thought this was some weird obscure shit and that cylinder was flat.

It is a pretty weird obscure design desu. I think the purpose of the hexagon cylinder is to make it sit flat when it's in your holster for easier carry. Much slimmer than other J frame revolvers.

A sexual one.