Most high-paying job in future of 30 years

thoughts?

As most complex jobs are going to be automated or very easy I bet creative jobs are going to be most payed. For example product designers as those people are responsable to invent something new or better which you have to do manually.

Engineers that design shit, really entrepreneurs, but, for complex things that need to be resolved, engineers

Depends on where you live and where you're willing to move.

If you don't want to live in developing country with with poo in loos and chinks then anything and everything to do with improving sedentary lifestyles of white degenerates.

Do you mean highest-paying on average, like doctors or highest outliers, like lawyers?

Lead engineers

Go back to /pol/ you sad little meme spigot

There's a lot of pretty good paying jobs for managers at production companies that can create and maintain systems that comply with government regulations and consumer demands. Wal Mart has been pushing hard for FSSC 22000 certification for its suppliers and it's really created a lot of opportunities for people who are familiar with those requirements. Typically the person saddled with that kind of stuff will be an engineer of some sort.

I hate this cretin so much

>little spigot
I'm actually a 6'5 scandi tho. I just need nimble go-getters like OP to create ways to make my life even easier. In turn I'll throw my gubmint bux at him.

I'd say ceo, right? It's always been trending upward

Drone Manager will be the highest paying employed position in 30 years time. It will net 13 dollars an hour (adjusted for inflation).

Chemical Engineer/Electrical Engineer/Mechanical Engineer... see the pattern?

After the baby-boomer generation starts to die off believe it or not I think the trades are gunna start earning bigger money. Maybe not the biggest but its just a prediction

I also believe this, but i also believe it will be happening much much sooner than you think.

I wholeheartedly disagree. The market will be completely oversaturated in a few years, with so many people being pushed into STEM.

this.

you dont understand how fast engineering is going to fill up before it just becomes another mostly useless degree. just like the ones before it...

>business
>law
>sciences
>premed

and now engineering

>implying american teenagers are listening to that advice

There will be plenty of white engineering positions available, but the asian/Indian engineering market may get tough.

Problem is the market is now getting flooded with fresh engineer graduates. I know allot of people that went into the engineering field and are saying it is so hard to get a job right now but when they went in people told them engineers are always hired straight out of college.

I really feel bad for these guys... except the electrical engineers. Those guys just can't hold all the money they have. My friend and a few of his buddies got picked up at the beginning of Senior year by a few companies.

Don't get me wrong engineers are great but the market is a bit saturated right now.

Philosopher

Except all of those majors you just listed are STILL high paying undergrad marjors. You just disproved your own point.

Minimum wage fast food cook

being born to rich kike parents