Why is techwear looking so try hard and unnatural in everyday life even though the fit is decent ?

Why is techwear looking so try hard and unnatural in everyday life even though the fit is decent ?

thats a fuckin good fit tho wow imma appreciate that

because it works in dark rainy metropolitan areas not sunny suburbs

Because it's supposed to be functional and utilitarian yet inspired elements from neo noir, science fiction, military, yet this guy is decked out in full techwear on a warm sunny day in a suburban neighborhood.

ID on shoes?
ID on jacket?
ID on pants?
ID on suburbs?

>because it looks warm as fuck

Shoes are komyuters. That's all I know.

>komyuters
feels bad they are rare :'(

That colorway as well as white/black and a cargo green/gum are just for sale on nikelab for $150. Not rare at all.

thx im newb

Because context is just as important as the clothing

because it's meant for suburban areas and mega-cities, which is why it works really well for asians

because you're not asian.

Whites wear virtually everything better than riceniggers

Get a load of this guy

no one has ever wanted his load

nice job samefag shrimpdick

LMFAO. So this is the power of the white man....incredible.

because it's basically just gym outfit, or an outfit you wear jogging at night. calling it "techwear" cyber wear" lunar core whatever, it's just running shoes and black active wear. get over it.

go back nigger

>edgy tourist tryhard doesn't know he's newfag cancer

L E L

I need source on pants too

That's the thing I like about it, I can do sport feeling at ease

Does white techwear exist?

Agree, it looks more like they just emerged from the basement in the same clothes they've been wearing for 3 days to come out and absorb some sunlight.

you're a fucking phoneposter

because it makes you look like an anime character

Again, not the same guy. You never learn do you

Because like it or not you are walking to the shops to buy a kit kat in your shit seaside town, not rain soaked streets of Japan in 2084 with a greater purpose.

>see also, lunarwear

asian youth dress waay better than white youth
source: the rich korean imports that make up 60% of my uni

It looks good in the rain with a lot of overcast. Not so good when the weather is decent.

What's the deal with pic related in techwear? What function does it have that a normal tshirt doesnt?

It shoots lazers

how do you know that's because they're asian as opposed to rich? at my uni only hella rich internationals make it, as opposed to mostly middle and upper-middle tier americans.

haha this! every fit. What is it even?

Looks tecchy and good layering piece to add drapeyness to your fits

Usually referred to as the "meme tank". Even most people into Techwear think the guys who wear it are cringy and can't be original.

How to ruin every fit tutorial 2017