Belts

Is it worth dropping €350 on a designer belt? I want to get pic related but is this a good investment?
What are some good designer belts?

bruhhh that belt hella dope, a must cop

I'm going to Milan soon, I hope they have it there.

>paying that much for a non-leather belt with a logo

kys urself phamalam

For that much you can get a superb quality crocodile or cordovan belt.

But hey, cant argue with your shit taste.

>being a fashion victim and brand whore
Just get a good plain black leather belt for 100-200€.

Not worth it imo. If you really want the name brand, you'd be better off with a fake. If you want a real belt, don't bother with gucci.

Buying a designer belt is not an "investment"

No it is not. I own a versace medusa belt and although I like the design, I only wear it when clubbing and such. I think it is better to invest in high quality belts that are not too loud ie. Tod's

If you like it, get it. You can always sell it and get most of your money back anyways.

>Is it worth dropping €350 on a designer belt?
No

>is pic related a good investment?
No
also this >What are some good designer belts?
Non-obnoxious ones
also this Get your shit together OP

Any belts that look designer, and have good quality but not the hefty tag?

For quality you are going to pay, but orciani is still affordable

if you are a nigger

you literally cant wear a croc belt except with a suit. cordovan is gay. go back to serbia.

t. poorfag streetwear fuccboi

I bet you buy fucking sneakers for 500$+

sure thing tyrone, go cop the belt and everyone will know you wuz kangs n shiet

First one I bought was >pic related, have to say its a super comfy belt and it goes well with most things I wear, I bought mine off therealreal for $150 though.

>Wearing butt ugly chink belts.

No.

Gucci is shit the only people who like it are white teenagers who think they're rappers

t. semi-poorfag mall-tier business casual faggot

I bet you spend ~200 bucks on shitty „good quality leather“ dress shoes that make you look like you’re gonna make it someday with the big boys in the office.

Not the guy you replied to btw and not a streetwear faggot.

gucci is dope
>t. white twenty-something who enjoys rap

If you're going to drop that much on a belt, get something like MA+ or CCP -- something artisanal, at least.

the whole point of a gucci/versace belt is that its cool but you can wear it casually with more poorfag clothes