Thoughts on these Ultraboost killer?

Thoughts on these Ultraboost killer?

Pic not related?

more like the junior high killer

they're really trying. uglier and less comfy than the Ultra's or NMD's so over all 2/10 nice try Nike

trash, off white version makes them 10x better, too bad the resale nerds got to them

I dont know about comfort because I havent tried them but they are much more aesthetic than those styrofoam roshes. Also heard they feel like walking on air in terms of comfort.

these are definitely not as comfortable than ultra boost but look better i think. you can feel the ridges and caps in the air sole while walking and it just feels really weird and unnatural

Reminder: if you're over 22 and wear sneakers while not playing a sport, you should be embarrassed.

congrats on buying your first pair of loafers wow you're so patrician

*squeak*

you mean NMDS

Honestly i wouldnt consider them that comfortable. More comfortable than any of the other air max's, but my huraches are more comfy

Nice try fag what size lifts do you have in you SLP knockoffs?

Is there a competition right now to see who can bring out the absolute ugliest shoes in existence?

What happens if you step on a sharp rock or piece of glass? Does the shoe go flat like a tire?

Nah look on youtube, people have tried to knife the air bags, a lot more diff than u think

The silhouette is growing on me, but they're hype right now so I won't get them. If they're still around in 2 years maybe I'll get them as walking shoes

they look fucking disgusting in photos but on foot they actually look pretty cool
just my 2 cents

Hijacking thread. Thoughts on these?

lonely chess club highschooler core

Desert boot fag or GAT fag?

I dig them as long as you have other maroon (or whatever color you wanna call that) clothes to go with it
Every pair of new balances ive had have lasted me qutie a while and still looked pretty new