So, 2017 is almost over and Sufu's WAYWT for this year has only 27 posts total. Not even a full page of fits

So, 2017 is almost over and Sufu's WAYWT for this year has only 27 posts total. Not even a full page of fits.

If it wasn't dead before, it definitely is now and has been for a while.

So what killed it? Did all the edgy azn trustfund kiddies graduate college and realize they couldn't afford to live in the real world and afford sick jawnz without the support of their parents?

Did the website being partially broken on Google Chrome kill it?

Was it Trunks getting banned that killed it?

What killed sufu?

Who did it? Where is the culprit?

rip

was it the fact that it's an old school phpbb style forum?

how about social & reddit?

w2c shell
what brand

It's acronym dipshit. It's all acronym, besides the boots

dont be mean i was only asking :(

probably the weeaboos and sjws at TWG and reddit

for real though anyone have any idea why sufu just fucking died? from 2008 to 2015 it was like a powerhouse of internet fashion, at least as far as inspo pics go.

When looking at tech photos, 90% of the time its just acronym.

People are lying when they say they want "tech" or "function" they just want to be in Errolson's aesthetic. Hugh could release a burton neon shell, cotton pants, and wear a cowboy hat and acronymfags will lop it up. Other brands will only be tech insofar they fit into the acronym aesthetic or mimic an acronym product.

man why is he wearing boot in that tech fit aaaaaa

it's visvim

Things were different in 2015 when techwear was actually still cool, friend.

Wow your post made me want to get out and go socialize

nice when i want to cosplay as a 1930s miner i will get a pair

It's been dying for a while. It's a mix of what you mentioned and the old heads from 06-07 not posting anymore cause they moved on or are doing their own thing (like Rocky, Raj). Most of the culture/content of the board came from them and there's not enough new kids stepping up to take their place and generating interest in the forums. And it's harder to generate interest now because of bigger social media platforms like IG driving traffic away from traditional message boards.

Haven't logged in in like 2 years before last month and I honestly wasn't that surprised at the state of it now.

post classic sufu meme jawns

bumping with a meme

vbulletin forums in general are dead. they were the best thing at the time but killed off by Instagram and the fact they were mostly extremely heavily modded and prone to shilling

Acronym is garbo anyways

Yep. Pink sneakers, jackets that don't fit properly, potion seller pants. Embarrassing shit

I member

Instagram and Reddit killed it like any other vbulletin forum. Bigger communities and bigger userbase.

I am by no means anti-capitalist but Asian fashion is the most soulless version of money=taste, even more so than white linen shirts and boat shoes on yacht riding trust fund white kids. The free market has had its fair share of faults and the Asians are diving right fucking into it fashion first.

>and sjws at TWG
what? fuckin american "culture"

t. hypebeast nigger or artsy shoegaze dipshit
wich one are you?

Haha

>2007

What a time to be alive