Black Friday deal general

What are some deals or offers you're excited for? Cyber Monday deals accepted too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxWQTtvfgy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not Black Friday, but copped the original Alpha ma-1 bomber for $113 CAD, which is pretty good. Your can cop it on amazon.com for $70 usd.

I know it's tired af, but not really. It's a timeless classic, a staple that will always be coming back. Pretty good deal too.

Damn what a steal! I got mine for like $170 a couple years back. It's a great jacket that doesn't have a single loose thread or scuff

i prefer the vintage baggy and short fit ones

Hey guys lurking Veeky Forumsizen here. Basically I'm a poorfag and have been waiting for black friday to get new kicks. What shoes should I get that will still be in style in 2018?

Thinking ultra boosts. Also timbs since all I have are shitty sneakers, been using the same pair of flyknits all year desu

Def timbs

When will the ssense sale will start? I'm ready for disappointment again fàms

tomorrow morning.

Appreciated

Are the Nike Airmax 97 silver bullets good for $160 or is it hypebeast meme trash?

following

those are very ugly shoes

anything on eu?

Caliroots has 30% on everything

Just arrived a couple days after ordering on amazon.ca no premium or anything. Shipped from USA.

Looks like the classic short and baggy, fits true to my normal size Medium.

I'm just at 5'10
173 lbs
Medium feels perfect

a bit short and baggy, classic fit, true to size, good deal

It's surprisingly thick padded, nice and warm.

Does it last just until the end of black friday or is this the start of THE winter sale

I likem
I think they're kinda hype-beasty but who cares if you like them

Should be the main sale, certain items will go down further over time, they usualy have one in may for s/s and then in nov for a/w

they are one in the same
that's not a "slim fit" jacket or anything, modeled after the original jacket design and AI have been around for decades

You're right, it's padded like a full snorkel parka.

bumping

Bought this shit
(I know the boots are still overpriced)

when is the next sale usually after black friday? I really need a jacket, but im broke. help i dont want to have to resort to rob a bank.

"cyber monday"?

January usually?

buy some used shiz when you have the cash

Publish- 50% with code EARLYTHANKS

Adidas is having 50% sale

Luisaviaroma's black friday sale has began! Take an extra 20% with code BF20

Yoox- 15% off everything sitewide. 20% off 200$ or more and 25% off 400$ or more

Todd Snyder- 30% off with code EARLY30

ANNMS Shop- 20%off Site-wide with code BLK17 and 10% off Cav Empt with code CE10

Take 10% off on Farfetch with code X1017

Xhibition 25% off Site Wide

Bridge and Burn is having 20% off on all items with code BLACK-20

Barneys is having 40% sale on site.

Levi's is having 40% off all items with code INDIGO40

Neiman Marcus is having a 40% sale

Brown is having a private sale but you have to be logged in with an account to access.

Mohawk General Store is having a 20% sale with code BLACKFRI17

HBX is having a 30% sale with code BLK30

Slam Jam is having 40% sale off on Full Price items with code BLACK40 and 20% off sale items with code BLACK20

Xhibition is having 25% off all orders

Revive is having 30% off with code GRATITUDE

TY user

thanks user

nice ass

ew

Onitsuka Tiger
40% off with TIGER40

everyone i've met who's wearing a pair was a cunt

Who Germania here?

I'm planning to go to Uniqlo and buy some shit for the winter since in my country winter is 15°C. What would you recommend me?

>I'm planning to go to Uniqlo and buy some shit for the winter since in my country winter is 15°C

I live in southern europe and it gets much colder than that, I honestly don't believe you're german
MAYBE at 2 o'clock in a very sunny day you can get 15ºC for an hour or so in the dead of winter, but it's rare as fuck

I didn't type it correctly. I'm not german of course, I meant that in my country it never got cold, unlike Germany.

What shit should I wear? I'm 5'9 (176cm) so those overcoats look kind of weird for me.

if you're going to uniqlo and they still have uniqlo U stuff left, the sweaters, pullovers and the jacket are all worth it IMO

Is this jacket from uniqlo worth it? The "seamless ultrawarm" one is still like 150 unfortunately. Think it looks really cool but idk. I guess I already have a long wool jacket but wanted something warm and comfy.

Was actually thinking of copping in green

i can get all Geo's for 30% off. should i? i wear all black usually. always wanted geos 3-4 years ago

EU General

I'm living the naturally thin lankdipus+broad shouldered dream too hard to buy anything online
I'm running out to the one mall and buying jeans that fit. Probably black ones. My usual diet if thrift leaves my wardrobe malnutrisged of fitting jeans and unfaded black.

yes

Any good US deal for winter coats/jackets?

Is it warm and practical? Yes. It's definitely bulkier and less slim-fitting than the seamless version though, plus the shell will absorb water if you stand under rain/snow long enough

Well to be fair i mixed up the seamless one with the ultra warm. I wonder if this is any more water proof.

Fuck i wish they put this on sale

That one is the warmest they have I think. Can't say how much better the shell is under wet conditions than the puffer. Unless you live and commute where it rains a shitload you'll be fine eitherway

>ssense sale turned out to be fucking nothing

i got some helmut lang jeans but that was it

copped slp chelseas

Going to a mall tomorrow for Black Friday, with shit that's way too expensive, and I'm bringing not enough money.
However if someone wants to recommend me some shit from the following shops that are on sale, I'm all ears. The following are at the mall:
Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, Banana Republic, Brigade, Buckle, The Direction, Gap, H&M, Hollister, J.Crew, Johnston & Murphy, Next, North Face, Pacsun, Polo, Ticknors, Tommy Bahama, True Religion, Where I'm From, Zara
Yeah fucking right tier: Burberry, Gucci, Louis Vuitton

Burberry actually has sales from time to time, definitely check it out just in case

macys has good shit

used a gift card and walked away w/ this blazer (gon' b my christmas outfit) for 40 so that + a pair of black levi 541 cargo pants for 30 im sittin pretty

usd that is

About to cop a shitton of raf cause it’s almost all 50% off

will END have a sale starting tonight?

Did I do good boys?
>Margiela Rock Print hoodie from Yoox - € 140

>Margiela „Irish“ Print sweater - € 240
>CP Achilles, classic white - € 290
>Rick Owens Geothrashers black/milk - € 365 all 3 from Farfetch + Xtra 10 % off on whole purchase

Could’ve gotten it even cheaper if I was fast enough but I thought it would get cheaper near the weekend. Nah. Shit went up again. Could’ve saved another 100 bucks.
Decided to cop yesterday because I thought shit‘s gonna sell out.

The last conspiracy has 60% off with code blackout
Get your self a good pair of boots anons

Spence clothing has crazy sale. 25% on top of already marked down items. Lots of Rick

cop the jw anderson one it cheaper and doesnt absorb water

you da men

Bodega 25% sale
Wer-Haus has some great sale items

Any fragrances for sale?

Classic 993s for $89 usd shipped

and an additional 10% if you use Paypal

Everything listed there is overpriced

Discontinued classic 993s at $89 usd shipped. Had to bother a relative in USA to reship to me on the canada.

Been wanting these babies for years, but they are way overpriced here.

Notino

Great taste

Trying to get decent chelsaes on sale any idea where to look?

good cop igor

Got £60 off MMM's

I don't understand this meme. Is this just peak ironic footwear?

Very nice, I don't know why I can't find any good sneakers. Browsed through thousands of items, but none felt like 'damn that's a must cop'. Closest was 97 air max silver '17 for 120€, but didn't end up buying them

Doing "The Virgin" cosplay?

20% off with code BLACKFRIDAY

Gap has 50% off of everything online. Pretty great deal.

Heплoхoй oбзop
youtube.com/watch?v=CxWQTtvfgy4

if you like the crepe sole CPs are 367 shipped on Mr. Porter

Copped this for 60 down from 120

Might actually cop, thanks user.

Intern said he was going to put a code on his site for Veeky Forums, anybody know if he did?

Ann Demeulemeester and Côte et Ciel

That Coat is from a shit brand.

Lauren Ralph Lauren isn't owned by Polo Ralph Lauren. PRL isn't really that good of a brand overall anymore, although they have some better higher priced lines.

LRL is complete sub mall tier shit.

It was 60% if you have their godawful email subscription. I bought a lot of underwear.

that was still in stock?

thrift, baby! find a thrift in a rich white (not upper middle class, be picky) part of town. that way the hipsters don't strip it (rich people are WASPy by nature and as such mostly hate hipsters/WASP hipsters usually go off on mormonesque gentrification missions on their parents' dime) and the clothing's good as long as you're picky

You're fucking stupid, Polo Ralph Lauren owns nothing, it's just a brand that falls under the umbrella of the Ralph Lauren corporation, as does Lauren Ralph Lauren. LRL men's clothing is cheaper though

rate pls

apc jeans for 145 faggot

I'm an aussie lol

where'd you get that nautical striped shirt

amazon search Telnyashka and order a size up

what are those boots?

You mean 10% off? Gap is 40% off everything year-round.

Is it as warm?

Kind of wanted something with a hood but I guess a warm hat is also fine

I have this one I’m trying to get rid of