Confess your sins Veeky Forums

Confess your sins Veeky Forums

I wear baggy tops and sweatpants while making fun of other people's tastes.

i don't actually give a fuck about fashion, i just want to look good for girls

I wear Sperrys with socks all the time. Not even business socks or ones with fancy argyle patterns or whatever, I’ll just throw on some gym socks or white tube socks and do the damn thing. It’s cold outside.

Kek same

I tuck in sweaters because my limbs are really long and sweaters that fit my arms don't fit my torso

>I wear Sperrys
Could have ended it there

I buy shit to resell for higher all the time and I've never taken a loss on something I've sold, I'm basically ripping off people cause I know what sells and for how much and where
Not much of a sin I guess but I feel like a conman cause people are so fucking dumb

I normally just wear regular brands like Banana Republic because I'm too lazy to wear nicer fits, and to be honest the standard for not dressing shitty is pretty low.

My wardrobe is at least 80% Uniqlo

I dont wear belts, even with dress shoes

I’ve been wearing the same pieces for over 3 months

I wear black shoes with a brown belt

I based 90% of the outfits i wear on Initial D.

i like thrasher

i like vans

i cant imagine myself paying over 200$ for any clothing at all, including shoes

I wear Zara jeans and skinny black pants.

fucking killyourself jesus

you really should not have admitted that

I only have like 3 decent outfits that i cycle between whenever I go out. Most of the time I just wear whatever I have lying around

BENEDICT
GET THE PYRE AND STAKE

i'm too poor to afford anything other than goodwill and basics from uniqlo and milsurp.

I own a supreme tee

Not a sin.

My fashion sins are too numerous to count. Trial and error. Also, I had a baby iguana as a kid that I took shit care of, and it died. I'm sorry Yeezus!

I've managed to avoid any hypebeast label-whore behavior, so maybe that makes up for some sins.

I buy a shit ton of reps

I used to dress in all green everything until like 10th grade
The brighter the better. My entire closet was green and so was i
It was an addiction to the color and if something was a different tone i wouldnt wear it
Today i still wear green or olive in top parts, accessoires or just minor parts of an outfit with grey, black or white

This is just an advanced autismcore technique. Veeky Forums as fuck

I wear junkie trainers and care most about comfort

I bite and sometimes eat the excess skin around nails

So youre saying unicolor is an actual thing? People wear all colored outfits like goth people wear black? I stood out massively with my style wich made me stop at one point

I talk shit and have never posted fit.

i had impure thoughts about OP

I dye my hair and I'm not a girl

I bought one of those Irish sea bags a few years back

That was mostly a joke about some recent "autismcore" threads. But yes, it's not easy but if you did it right and looked confident enough you could do an all green fit. You should have a lot of variety in the shades while still having the shades work together, and having at least one pattern would go a long way. If you can make it look intentional and fashion-conscious you're doing it right

Me too pham, but I try to be constructive. When I get working and buying cool shit again I'll post fits.

in 2014 when Veeky Forums was 10 times more active than now and where there was all the dark skinny goth wave with rick owens n shit i bought fake pyrex shorts from aliexpress

when i run out of nail to chew, i do the same

I wore riding boots daily until last year and I still wear dark blue skinny jeans. Father forgive me, for I am the most basic of bitches and honestly, whatever.

I am reviewbrah

Yeah, except you're self aware, so deep down there might be an interesting person.

Does anyone have that pick of like 10 or 15 girls in a ball field all wearing riding boots? Please. And. Thanks.

Pic with timestamp and starbucks watercup or gtfo.

were gonna fucking make it god damn it

that's everyone here

I wear true religion jeans

Forgive me father
I own a pair of adidas tubular invader shoes, cringy strap included. Worst part father? It isn't the black ones but khaki.

Last year I bought an anti social social club coach jacket. wore it out twice. sold it on for a profit though.

I have an obsession with stupid knitted sweaters.
The kind your dad are wearing.

this isn't a sin, you're doing your best with limited resources
looking good > expensive, always

*guys
Fixed that for you famalam

i wear a bogo hoodie often

accutane made me mentally ill and now it's about 1.5 years later and my acne's coming back and I want to kms

u cant repent ur gonna goto fashion hell u fucking hethen

Banana republic has some decent pants for the price

I wear slip-on vans every day

i wear a lot of supreme and listen to really shitty rap when im high. can i be forgiven?

Not a sin. You need a feels thread.

You can't be forgiven if you're still sinning. Change your ways, then repent.

I’ve been wearing the same pants everyday for more than a year

Your crime is your punishment. Go with god. Amen.

So do I. I fucking love them

i can hardly skate. wore fake bape and supreme for like two years straight.

i was never fa
i bought a bunch of clothes over the last year that i didn't need and that make me look average at best (think excessive amounts of jeans and sweatshirts since jackets look shit on me)
now i just wear trackpants, sneakers, and sweatshirts wherever I go

thats not true, kys please

fag

i am fat

the worst sin of them all

Definetly agree
Lost 16 pounds tho, fashion keeps me going

When I realized how shitty my body was I developed a cocaine addiction to combat my weight

I am pleased with the results

I just bought a trucker jacket and fucking 200$ sneakers that I don't even think will fit me when I don't even have 5 t-shirts in my wardrobe or any sweatshirts. I'm retarded.

Until last wear I had only worn polo shirts and cargo pants or khakis. I used to be in a private school with a dress code and it stuck.

I bought the offwhite x nike vapormax and the vetements champion collab pullover hoodie because I genuinely like how they look. I also think Raf Simons is stupid over rated.

I hoard high quality vintage clothing I find in thrift shops and sell it for profit on eBay.

I wear full rick quite often

fun fact: It doesn't include geos, drop-crotch sweatpants, or ramones

Turbobaskets, berlins and sweaters?

same here

>fat
>the worst sin of them all

It's been forever since my last confession.
It's been two horrible years: bad living, bad sleeping, bad business, bad EATING. (no excuse tho)

I am now too fat for all my good clothes. I've since had to have new suits tailored, and had trousers made with elastic sides for comfort. I now wear suspenders because my belts are too uncomfortable. I will break the buttons off all my good shirts.

I can't ask for forgiveness as I know I don't deserve it. In fact I think my Veeky Forums posting privileges are null and void. I am no longer worthy to post in effay, and shall retire to Veeky Forums in the hopes that I can get my shit together, and can one day fit into
>muh selvedge
once more.

I wake up every morning un-refreshed and ever increasingly disgusted with myself.

Feel free to hiss and spit at me on my way out.

Farewell.

Do you have any of his huge cardigan knits? I have no idea what they’re called but they look insanly comfy

same
drop crotches and rick sneakers aren't really my style, I like both though

I'm a midwesterner trying to dress better.

fat

I have blue-purple Allstars. People complement my fashion occasionally thinking it comes naturally, but the truth is I care very much, I'm just way too poor and lazy to meme out my wardrobe so I just wear a SLIGHTLY alt array of basic shit that fits that I cop second hand that I throw on in basically any combo. My fashion, carefree, and apathy are fake.

Ngl I laughed

im a fat tranny

im a an exchange student from japan going to a university in Canada. Im always so paranoid im "one of those asian fobs" and dont want to wear anything they would wear

I own fake Ramones

No one's been able to tell

i am a rick and morty expert and have dedicated my entire life to rick and morty

I hardly give half a shit about clothes, I only come here for the lels. Most of Veeky Forums dress like tards.

i still wear a beard

i wear my bright green baggys allmoast every day

Sorry to hear you say this man, good luck for everything!

Bro, I just feel bad for you. If you live in AZ I'll be your workout buddy/fat shamer. Start by purging your house of shit foods you know you'll regret eating.

I cut my own hair

I do that too because I can't stand scial interaction at barbershops. Fuck I feel this is a good thing desu. I cut every couple of days. I always look neat that way (I HOPE)

I'm 220lbs and own several Saint Laurent pieces, I know the employees at the store judge me but I keep wearing them and I keep eating microwave burritos for dinner anyway.

it's fact and you know it user.

I only come to Veeky Forums to feel better about myself because you're all a bunch of retard 13 year olds with zero fashion sense who just replicate 80s and 90s autism-core "going to the mall" outfits and call it an aesthetic because you're too young to remember living through that bullshit. /r/malefashion is slightly less autistic, minus the rick owens cock-sucking.

im overwright

I dont care about sleeve length, like showing EXACTLY 1cm OF CUFF ALWAYS. I think its the most idiotic rule of them all. As long as the sleeve doesnt go over your whole fucking hand I dont think there is a reason to give a fuck. Also I wear a black suit most of the time but around here everyone does so w/e.

I’ve been into fashion for 4 years, and pretty much know my shit. However, as I’m 6’6 and 125kg of sheer soy I’ve never bought anything that nice. If I had a nice body and money my fits would be so good

holy shit how sad and pathetic you sound, get off your lard ass, research some supplements and hit the gym bro, post fit in 2 months.

I'm so persnickety that I haven't purchased clothing outside of work essentials since the beginning of highschool.

My tastes are admittedly cringe as fuck. I lift and as a result I've yet to find anything that looks good to me on me. Fuck trying to attract folks; I had a severe case of Bell's pallsy that never quite healed and is just like to feel confident in what I'm wearing.