Are these pants cool?

are these pants cool?

Nah they are gay too tight and that fake rip shit is gay

ive been tempted by things like this from shitty facebook adverts for ages, i doubt they will look nice in person

i've wanted one of these for so long now, but always been on the fence. is this shirt cool?

look up Balmain new friend

I got a pair similar from pac sun, and I can say they are literally cool.
They weren't as tight as I thought they'd be so it's relaxing to wear, and they seem to be super breathable so I was walking around all summer without a problem.

>wearing skinnier pants than your gf does

Seriously faggots, if you think this looks good, then you should just kys.

>gf

They're not pants.
They're trousers.

>they are literally cool
Put them in your oven then, faggot

It looks good if you have big strong legs, twinkboy

yo fuck the pants, what are those shoes plsty

Focking americans, eh?

If you have big strong legs then you shouldn't wear fucking tight pants to show them off like a complete utter faggot, it only makes you look like a homo retard.

These are represent right? I had a pair like 4 years ago and I wouldn't recommend, if you want the style for a similar price get some Naked and Famous stacked denim instead.

ann demeulemeester scamasciato

A bit "too much" but decent
the quality is probably pretty bad tho

tryhard, edgy "i want to look like my anime characters"-tier. So no user, not really .

>t.
what are you doing on Veeky Forums?

this board is a joke if you think that trash in op is even close to acceptable you have no business discussing fashion

ok tell me, is this shirt cool?

so you think pic related is good looking and acceptable?

idk dude, its a risky one to pull off. i would say dnc desu, sorry :/

Pic related only this can be acceptable and not make you look like a teenage ladyboy. If you want to attract underage girls/boys, then go ahead and wear shit like in OP's pic. Skinny jeans for men should be banned.

how's that yard work going, Rand?

Big legs in trousers look pretty good tbqh

Can we agree that both of these examples look like trash?

These are just Balmain ripoffs. Balmains are cool in pictures, but most people don't have the wardrobe to pull them off.

>Skinny jeans for men should be banned.
holy shit am i in 2008 again

yes they're basic but have those details