How did Juden come up with this star? I can't find anything in the Old Testament on the design of this star

How did Juden come up with this star? I can't find anything in the Old Testament on the design of this star.

Can anyone who is an expert on Judaism point out where in the Old Testament / Torah this design came from?

Medieval Jewish mystics trying to force memes, pretty much.

>Medieval Jewish mystics

???

Elaborate

the real jewish flag is a menorah, to represent man's devotion to God
certain groups pushed to make it the hexagram, a solomonic jewish spell circle

It's actually the alchemic symbol of transmutation

>menorah

>certain groups
???

Bump

It represents the mystical three and the mystical six, it's mostly a Medieval thing.

The two triangles are like two arrows that represents "as above, so below"

>It represents the mystical three and the mystical six, it's mostly a Medieval thing.

revisionists (talmudists, kabalists, numerologists, babylonian masons)

The "maven David" is actually a very old middle eastern symbol not unique to Judaism, but as stated itt has been used in recent times to represent the Jewish people for various reasons.

*Magen

Interesting it Autocorrected to a Yiddish word though..

"As above, so below" is Kemet knowledge. Why did Israel steal it?

For David it represented masculinity and male together, a symbol of fertility for his house.

Normal triangle represents women - with wide hips, the upside down one man with wide chest/shoulders.

It's nothing good. It's pagan.

Amos 5
“Did you offer Me sacrifices and offerings
In the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
You also carried Sikkuth your king
And Chiun, your idols,
The star of your gods,
Which you made for yourselves.
Therefore I will send you into captivity beyond Damascus,”
Says the Lord, whose name is the God of hosts.

First of all, it's Km.
Second, you have no evidence.

Why does a silent-era film comedian have a book in the Bible?

This. David is the golden child of Israel, it's his personal symbol and they're constantly hopping on his dick
Everyone loved David so much even God gave him a break for being an adulterer!

Some sort of sacred-geometry Kabbalah tree-of-life "voice of god" gibberish nonsense too long and complicated to write down blahablahblahubdoeah

I think the more important question is why does this thing have 6 pointed stars and 6 mini triangles surrounding a 6 sided hexagon which in the end results in a 2 equiliteral triangles with the values of 60 - 60 - 60 degrees

What did the kabbalists mean by this?

I have foggy memories of reading about this ages ago.

On a European city (for some reason I'm thinking along the lines of Vienna or Prague) they needed a symbol to be represented with in some festival. They tasked a Jesuit priest (fuck if I remember why) with designing the symbol, and he went and made it from two equilateral triangles (which were already somewhat symbolic for some reason to the Jewish). The Jews liked it and rolled with it.

I guess now you know why I'm not a history teacher. By the way, the parts that I do remember could be 100% wrong too, so take everything with a grain of salt. The Jesuit priest thing though, I'm positive about.