BLACK FRIDAY GENERAL EU

Post /discuss black friday and cyber mondey deals valid in Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

skoaktiebolaget.com/
camera.it/parlam/leggi/decreti/09135d.htm
thelastconspiracy.com/collections/mens-black-friday
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping

Appart from Uniqlo, what are some good stores to buy basich stuff in Germany?

Dont you have the ubiquous Inditex, Springfield, H&M etc mall combo there? Or Decathlon for plain t shirts and chinos.

First time in Germany and in a first world country so I don't know. I only know that Uniqlo is good becasue Veeky Forums told me. I bought some white tees in Uniqlo but they were too transparent so I use them as undershirts. I need some white tees that are thicker and don't show my nipples (i'm a dude, not fat but I have big nipples).

I feel like black friday is just going to get me to impulse buy stuff I don't need. I already got enough stuff. With that said. Next to H&M, there is Asos, Mango, Zara, Massimo Dutti etc.

Zara and Massimo Dutti are both Inditex brands and ok. Pull&Bear is also Inditex.

H&M is generally cheaper and also ok.

In some countries you should have also Springfield that i personally like, and Cortefiel.

Massimo Dutti and Cortefiel are more formal than the other brands.

These are all affordable tier. Also for sport equipment yoy have Decathlon, tjat happens to offer cheap as dirt plain colour tshirts that are ok, and also cheap and ok cotton chinos and polos in the golf section.

just don't fall for the sales jew, the only stuff that goes on sale anymore is the shit that people aren't buying otherwise. maybe not for smaller stores but definitely for h&m, uniqlo, etc

God do i love when we Europeans split up from american culture, combined i belive that we have a better everything than them

More like BLACKED friday HAHAHAHAHAHA

this omg, the ssense sale is so shitty for euros

>find ramones at farfetchd for 330 usd.
>type my billing address
>the price is now 430 usd.
>it shippes from Italy

being European gets you shit sales.

>sales may depend on your region

what the FUCK ssense north americans only get the good stuff

we have better invasive species :^)
americanized negros > poo in loos/ sand niggers

they are more white than us in 20+ years

bump

Check yoox. They are having quite a good sale. Sadly I don't have shit nowadays.

and skoaktiebolaget.com/
if someone is looking for good shoes.

anyone know where any vans old skool meme shoes are on sale? cant find anywhere

im looking for a good pear of boots. recommendations?

>Check yoox
any recs on what to cop from them?

i keep hearing bad stuff about yoox desu, kind of suspicious buying from there

Yoox is run by the same company that runs Mr. Porter

>i keep hearing bad stuff about yoox desu, kind of suspicious buying from there
I started being suspicious when I saw they basically say "made in italy" with every fucking show they sell

Look for 'Weekday'

I live in Europe and I think it is important to buy things made in the zone. Specially in countries where I know they have traditionally done clothes.
Nowadays scandinavian brands, for example, send their designs to Romania or Lituania, because it is impossible to pay swedish salaries and keep an affordable price. Italy is in the sweet spot. They manufacture the materials and the can afford workers from there.4
Check the brand 8

Bought a converse essentials hoodie from zalando for 40 bucks/50% off two weeks ago. Now they promoted it as one of their "special black friday" offers and it immediately sold out. For me, that's this year's black friday sale in a nutshell. Got a nice vacuum cleaner for 40 less than the all around the year reduced price and that's it.

Any discounts on Iron Rangers anywhere?

spartoo. Check the coupons.

Manufacturing conditions aren't that much better in italy than in eastern europe. Wages are minimal, and many workers are actually chinese and eastern european. "Made in italy" doesn't mean shit in large part

Do you think "made in italy" means made by somebody called Giuseppe Succacocca? It means that it is made under the regulations of the country and it is made to certain standard.

No, it means it was FINISHED in Italy

Portugal is better for it. You're getting ripped off

camera.it/parlam/leggi/decreti/09135d.htm
"Made in Italy is a merchandise mark indicating that a product is all planned, manufactured and packed in Italy"
Portugal is good too.

Tried every coupon for spartoo. None works.

which country?

I guess you're right. Thought the «made in» was regulated by the WTO or something and meant always the country where the product was finished

I think it was the "swiss made" with watches controversy that started all the new regulations.

Same here. Always check to buy as much as possible Made in the UE.

The last conspiracy is having a 60% off with code blackout on certain models
Get a good pair of boots anons

Where?

carhartt wip has sales, not huge discounts but on a wide range and they make good shit at least

Norse projects archive sale was great. Slim pickings left though

JUST

thelastconspiracy.com/collections/mens-black-friday

meadowweb.com
Cultizm.com

I got the mail when it just began but the site wouldn't load. Then I forgot about it and now there is only shit left.

Any place that sells simple tweed pants with any deals by any chance?

You should know about the item you're buying on yoox.

Product shots are horrible. If you're lucky, the product description includes the season the item was released.

be sure to only cop stuff you wanted to cop anyway unless you want to fuck your wallet

What are you hearing? Yoox is iffy when you're buying some of the smaller brands because you dont really know what you're going to get
If you buy the mainstream brands its all legit and great

getswans.com

Just bought 6 pairs of their tight fit because i was in dire need of new underwear.

asos
Recently bought from them, the site is shit, the pictures are shit and costumer service is shit. Prices are good though and shipping is currently free desu. Would recommend although the people at the were house were retarded enough to give me the wrong item

also just got an adidas x gosha scarf for 37 euros + free shipping. going to flex this winter or will end up reselling for ez 80+ euros

these are on sale at 50$
should I cop?

Eww

BASICS
ForeverMeme21 EU Store up to 50%
HM Up to 50
Pull Bear up to 20 percent EU wide

FOREVER21.com/EU up to 80%**

very ugly. even though the price is good, they are shit and not worth it

gross, pass brh

>all these shit brands
Jesus Christ Europe's taste fucking sucks.