Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Also try post thinspo pics, post your goal bodies(fictional or real), recipes and tips etc. to help and encourage each other.

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE
youtube.com/watch?v=m6KClPkotxM
raypeat.com/articles/articles/iron-dangers.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is everyone busy with thanksgiving? or is this general always this slow?

FUCK LIFE
I'M GOING TO STUFF MYSELF TODAY. 5000 CAL.

You're not alone user! I did the same today and yesterday but I don't feel guilty at all. It's okay to melt down every once in a while.

I was thinking the same thing.
There was a bit of a delay between this one and the last.

Be strong. One day won't kill you, just enjoy it with your loved ones.

>tfw can't stop purging after a big meal

Fuck boys, what do?

I'm at roughly 3000kcal today, thankfully my family doesn't drink at thanksgiving so I don't have to worry about beer/wine calories. Trying not to eat anything for the rest of the day, at least I got a run in this morning.

I'm feeling a bit down because I had a small binge yesterday and I purged. Today I've had around 300-400 cal (hopefully less, I always overestimate) and I hope I can go back to my usual restricting of 400/day. I think its because I stopped smoking at night, because when I did I could easily restrict all day.
Also, I went to my dad's house and there was a chocolate from which I ate 150 cal. I was going to binge on it but ended up chewing and spitting (hadn't done it since my ED began years ago)
We're gonna make it. It will take time but I'm sure we will. Be safe

Who here >struggling to hit their macros
Pretty hard to hit 3000 cal a day

amazing thigh gap and hips:)

5'10", 170 pounds, F, 18
>highest weight
~189
>goal weight
130-140 then decide if I need to keep losing
eat only healthy foods and stay hidratted, but I can't always stick to that (btw do you guys remember the hydration frog poster?)
lean?

are peanuts too caloric to eat as a snack or to appease hunger?

>lose 6 pounds first week and a half of trying to get /anathin/
>instantly lose will and stagnate

My family buys fastfood three times a week I hate living with my parents fuck Thanksgiving I hate food ;______;

Chillin in bed now, post thanksgiving guilt.

Now my house is loaded with sweets and I have no self control.

I think almonds are better.

i have had a lot of caffeine today... i had three energy drinks, a large cup of coffee, and a green tea extract capsule. how much caffeine do yall have daily and what are your main sources?

iktf family. we have to practice self control. that being said, i'm probably going to eat something else today. maybe i'll go for a run in the morning or something...

I haven't been in here in a while, migrated to fit to lean up after I got my silhouette down. I miss the frog poster ;~;

similar situation--i used to post on here all the time. I went to /fat/ for a while and recently began lurking /thinspo/ again. the hidratted posts would always get deleted for some reason, yet the mods didn't seem to mind all of the actual shitposts.

Yeah, I'm going to get some extra exercise tomorrow. Wew.

I miss froggo so much. :o( I hope he's doing well where ever he is. Yeah, he was getting deleted for global rule 3.

I went to /fat/ for a while also. I think a lot did. It's not as comfy as this thread can be though.

stop that

stop what user

yeah, it's comfier and also more aesthetic.

>tfw thought I weighed 290
>Actually just 270
Feels good not being as fat as I thought still gotta lose all this blubber though.

>tfw 30lbs overweight
>I just keep getting fatter
youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE

If you become amish you can live your life as 2 Weird Al songs which seems pretty cool.

So did you give up or just got sucked into bad habits?

stop consuming so much caffeine

Are you really 170lbs??
You look a lot less, like way less.
Or is that not you in the photo?

Why don't you guys just fast? I'm not talking about eating, I'm talking about straight fast. You cannot have carbs though. It's very inexpensive, I did it for a few days last winter to experiment, and only had to drink water, black coffee, and tea for almost a week. You can also still exercise, it's resisting the act of eating and overcoming the first 2-3 days of hunger that's hard (it just fades away), I also took a multivitamin. If you go on Veeky Forums and find a fasting thread you can get a lot of info about it.

That's pretty popular here.

why would you need to fast?
Just lose the weight slowly and in a healthy manner

alot of people here fast

this isnt a bulimia thread

>yanks
lmaoing @ your lifes

fasting is pretty healthy if you know what you're doing

I went to /fast/ too for the first time yesterday when I couldn't find /thinspo/ here. they're comfy dudes.
just broke my 41hrs fast with an apple as I write this and holy fuck my stomach is bursting. wtf.

I guess its not necessarily unhealthy, just seems pointless.
I mean I can understand it for bodybuilders who are trying to reach extremely low levels of body fat, or for obese people, but if you are average or thin already, why bother?

Dr. Rhonda Patrick has said that tea, coffee and multivitamins will all break your fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=m6KClPkotxM

I get the no eat for a while high pretty fast lately (almost after 24 hours of no food). It makes me preform better and I can concentrate better. I don't know if it's placebo. But I can't identify myself with the three meals a day routine anymore. At all. I do IF most days (3pm to 9am) and if I don't feel like eating, I just don't. I kinda broke my hunger button. Other than that I love not worrying about having to cook all the time (I need to have my meals very good prepared every time, I can't just go and snack that feels wrong, guess I'm a sperg). My kitchen stays nice and clean. And I'm not even talking about the money I get to save. Fuck knows what they put in the cafetaria food anyway.

There are different opinions in the fasting community, but if we're talking about only weight loss you're fine. Although I agree from different health benefits of fasting you should maybe lay aside the fishoil.

>tfw suddenly lost another 3kg and now only weigh 65kg

>sister has pushy thick italian bf that keeps pushing and pressuring me into eating pizza or italian dessert with him and/or my sister
this fucking nigger brings over a huge milka-oreo chocolate bar at least once a month and offers to me
I once told him "no thanks" and he got confused because he didn't know the expression

I wish I moved out already ;__;

i really don't have that much very often. i usually have a cup of tea, but i don't drink caffeine everyday. the caffeine helped me not to eat too much thanksgiving food.

no, that isn't me. i wish i looked like that.

How old are you?

where is fat?

on the fitness board.

How to avoid anemia?
I do a light workout each morning, and have a somewhat physically demanding job, and have almost blacked out once or twice.
I had to eat a candy bar to stop shaking and my coworkers were pretty curious as to what was going on.

Can I just take some iron supplements or something?

On but pls don't leave me.

yeah, its just something I couldn't do because I enjoy eating too much.
I just stick to intermittent fasting eating all my calories betwen 3pm-10pm

thx and for sure I'm stayin

stop being a faggot

Luckily I live in Australia so we have no Thanksgiving

raypeat.com/articles/articles/iron-dangers.shtml

"Anemia in women is caused most often by a thyroid deficiency"

"Iron deficiency anemia does exist"

So according to Raymond Peat, you should fix your thyroid.

I know he's not well known, I linked him because I found it unbelievable that you can get anemia from low iron. Just eating a burger would solve that, iron is probably in the candy bars nutritional box.

"Q: You believe iron is a deadly substance. Why?

Iron is a potentially toxic heavy metal."

So IDK how, but fix your thyroid... Damn it I wish mainstream doctors were competent.

raypeatforum.com might give you a quick answer if you search.

raypeat.com if you like reading overly long articles.

I'm with you user, I've finally made it just under 200lbs but still a long way to go

how do you deal with the rumbling, /thinspo/?

like the hunger isn't that bad I can put up with it, but the rumbling is horrendous and if I'm in a public place I cannot deal with it. Is there any way to combat it besides simply eating?

Ignore it, it doesn't last long and if anyone notices just laugh it off

why does it matter

literally no one cares

since its winter now, how do i avoid extra calories when im sick?

Hahahahahaha just dont eat like nigga what hahahahah

literally looks like a mannequin to me o.o

well, i need to get better to workout, im already half dead at this point. why push yourself while youre underweight?

5'8", not sure about weight because I don't have a scale right now but I'm guessing 140-150, female, 20
>highest weight
>goal weight
115-120
Counting my calories, cut out sugar and bread for the most part. I don't really go to the gym but I walk at least 40 minutes a day and might get back into jogging.
Sickly thin/underweight body wise I guess. I want to feel less insecure about my thighs and arms when wearing androgynous/techwear type clothes and have a good silhouette.

I recently started this medication and one of the side effects that I've been experiencing is a complete loss of appetite. I'm a bit scared that the effect will fade and dieting will become really difficult.

I'll never be at a steady weight, it's always fluctuating, last month I was so thin that I looked like a heroin addict now I am back to being skinny fat, I hate this shit. 20:4 and OMAD used to be so easy for me. Wtf happened?

Um, being sick kills my appetite? It makes you hungrier?

Why is this general so against b/p and c/s?

im not against it at all

they just want people to see how healthy they can be while staying really thin

FUCK I HATE THIS FUCKING SHIT

>sitting next to qt3.14726123781290 at Uni
>stomach starts making trap influenced beats
>she doesnt look but I feel she notices
>I think its over
>that wasnt so bad
>stomach then proceeds to play fucking Death Grips bass boosted chopped and screwed

You shouldn't be worried about weight loss when you're sick, you should be worried about getting better.

That said, its not like chicken noodle soup is high in calories.

It takes time to establish habits. Once you break OMAD it gets hard to get back on the wagon, for me it takes at least 4 days or so before I stop getting hungry before my "designated" eating time. If you can hold out for the adjustment period you can get back on the train, and since it's post-Thanksgiving it's the perfect time to do so.

B/p is shitty for several reasons. You've already absorbed a huge chunk of the calories anyway; there's no way your purge gets rid of all the calories. In fact it probably gets rid of less than half. And vomiting does awful things to your esophagus, mouth, teeth...if you're getting thin to look good, you will look terrible if you got there through b/p. It's just so bad for you, and there are such good alternatives like IF, which has evidence of actually being good for you. (Not really on the train with frequent multiple day fasts, but still.)

C/s absorbs some calories too, since digestion starts in the mouth and theres no way you spit it all up. Salivating and getting the stomach all ready for food and then not actually eating anything despite chewing on food can fuck up the acid balance in your stomach. Not as bad as b/p, but like I said, there are healthy ways to lose weight and it's better in the long run.

155 cm, last time I checked I weighed 45 kg and it was two months ago (probably a bit less now), female, 20

>highest weight
58-60 kg, I gained almost 15 kg when I started taking antidepressants.
Fortunately I lost all that weight when I stopped taking meds so four months ago, but I can still see the long lasting effects of the antidepressants on my body. I used to have an extremely fast metabolism, I would eat pasta every day, sometimes twice a day and never gain weight. My weight had always been the same 38-40 kg for 5 years and I've never done any sports or physical activity in my life (except for physical education in school and going for a walk very rarely). I regret taking olanzapine so much, I want to be thin again ;_;

>goal weight
38 kg, underweight like I've been my whole life. BMI lower than 18.
80-58-84 (currently 81-61-86).

Eating small portions, twice a day (lunch and dinner), lots of vegetables, no snacks, no fast food, only drink water.
Also I noticed that eating very slowly helps too. Usually it takes me an hour to finish a meal. I read somewhere that it's actually a good thing to eat slowly for weight loss.
I'm very picky with food so if I don't like how something is cooked or if there's something that annoys me, I refuse to eat and I'm not hungry anymore because I feel disgusted and in general I lose my appetite when I'm angry/stressed/annoyed/sad/anxious/depressed...

I want thinner arms and legs, a flatter belly, more prominent hip bones and collar bones. I want to look cute in short dresses/skirts and accentuate my petite frame and want my legs to look good in skinny jeans. I love sweaters, I like pastel and light colors a lot, and for every day I keep things very minimal so I guess palewave but not really
I really like an elegant, classy, and sophisticated look but I don't know if it looks good on me, wish I was taller

>eat a single baby carrot
>hunger pain/noise goes away

>less than half

Gotta call bullshit on that. Obviously it's more dependent on how much time passes after eating but there's no way your body is digesting food that quickly.

I remember seeing 15% specifically being thrown around on proana- if it's anywhere near that I'd say an occasional purge is worth it if you fucked up and ate something calorie dense- If you're not sloppy and get stomach acid all over your face I don't see how it's going to mess with your appearance

Tbh I think it's partially to do with keeping up the allusion of not being so blatantly pro ed, even though everyone here is clearly ana

>digestion starts in the mouth
What does this actually mean though, you're absorbing calories through your mouth?

In middle school we called it "mechanical" digestion because chewing

The acid balance thing is irrelevant, anti mia shit is all overblown desu, it's just that the people who do it are fucked up so obviously we treat it as a disease and try to deter people with physical side effects

I think you'll make it. Sounds like you have a good sustainable plan

/thinspo/ help me pls. Suddenly for about the last month I've felt completely out of control with my snacking. I'll eat 1000 calories throughout the day but then find myself making 4 grocery store trips in a row for snacks, no matter how much I promise myself I won't overeat. How do I get my willpower back from a few months ago? I could fast for 3 days and eat maybe 2 carrots on the non fast days. What am I doing wrong?

>eat a single baby carrot
lawl
>acid balance thing is irrelevant
acid balance is incredibly important, without enough acid you cant digest and assimilate the minerals and proteins you are consuming. this is a problem with many people, they think acid reflux is solved anti acids, the problem is their stomach isnt producing ENOUGH acids, when your stomach is low acid level it's impossible to break down the nutrients and proteins, and makes them sit there and cause reflux because they have no where to go

Stop over exerting your will power probably

Allow yourself a day to eat normally
Fast for two or three days
Limit one (real) meal every other day

Etc

Can't keep that shit up forever man; food will just torment you

I'll try that. Also going to try pre planning foods so it's easier to stick to

Does anyone else just vape/smoke to deal with hunger/cravings? Not healthy, I know, but it’s been beneficial to me in terms of weight.

nicotine boosts metabolism too

>Lose 15kgs
>Have to buy a new wardrobe because everything's too baggy now
Maybe I should have considered this beforehand

I actually lost 12 kg and then realized all my clothes were too big, so I gained back 3.5 kg and started saving up for a new wardrobe. I'm definitely not thinspo, but still an XS in tops and a 4 in pants, so I might just lose the 3.5kg for the spring and not be thinspo.

What's your height and current weight?

The good thing about being thin or in shape is that a 40 dollar pair of skinny jeans and a 5 dollar plain black or white t-shirt looks nice and simple but trendy on you. Rebuilding your basic wardrobe shouldn't be too hard.

Salivary amylase begins breaking down carbohydrates in the mouth. I don't think any calories are absorbed in the mouth, though.

okay guys. thanksgiving is over. i know it was thursday but i ate some unhealthy stuff yesterday (pie, roll, ect.). i kept it around maintenance, though. so today it's back to eating clean. just need to get back in the groove...

Calories aside, it does still fuck with the acid balance in your stomach if you chew a bunch of food and then don't swallow any of it.

If she likes you she probably thought it was cute, user.
Even if she doesn't like you I doubt she put as much thought into it as you did.

I agree.

it doesnt, i just want to get better and not worse.

>MFW ~200lbs (probably a little more now, I haven't been keeping up with my runs and stuff due to some seasonal depression)

What's a good way to lose some belly fat? And maybe a little in the face as well? That's really all I'm trying to do. Maybe go back down to a comfy 170 or something.

If it helps I'm 18, Male, and 5'10".

There is no way to naturally spot reduce fat. You'll have to lose fat overall until you're happy with the problem areas. Working out those areas may help a bit.

you have to lower your body fat percentage, its the only way.
Although if your face is bloated, eat less saturated fats and salts, and eat more vegetables and fruits

Thanks! In that case, what's a good "easy" way to lose general fat? I'm trying to eat better and run every day I can. Is that a good start? This is the first time I've actually cared about trying to lose weight.

Its a good start yeah.
You'll need to find your daily caloric expenditure. You can do that online pretty easily. From there you need to start counting the calories of the food you eat.
To lose fat/weight, you'll need to be in a caloric deficit, 500 calories for a slow weight loss, 1000 for quick weight loss.

You are guaranteed to burn fat if you do this, alternatively you can water fast but I wouldn't recommend.

Thanks user, I appreciate it!

Read Veeky Forums's sticky. I also recommend intermittent fasting but it's really not necessary, just works for me.

I wish I could find myself a love interest. It's always so much easier to restrict... But if I were skinny I would probably have already found someone... Damn.