Is wearing camo Veeky Forums at all?

Is wearing camo Veeky Forums at all?

Not just pants but camo anything. Seems kind of gimmicky to me, can't imagine wearing something like pic related while passing by an actual soldier on the street and not feeling like a total faggot.

lol never thought about it like that fuck but camo is for hype La teenagers

OP’s pic should have no problem because it’s very obviously hypebeast garbage, but wearing actual camouflaged military clothing from any time in the last decade I would avoid
t. Strichtarn faggot

I don't see the issue if you match it well. It's just a fucking pattern.

ID on joggers?

thoughts?

these too

you dont think soldiers are total faggots? thats kinda weird

camo is so fucking tacky unless its actually military surplus

w2c?

this

soldiers will go halfway across the world to put their life on the line just to benefit politicians. total cucks if you ask me

it's just a design. it's the same as wearing a biker jacket, do u ride? the key is designing it so it doesn't look too try hard. if it tries to be an actual exact replica then it's bad. but if it's just
using a motif or it's more of a playful design element. like buying a leather biker jacket, you aren't going to buy an actual biker jacket that is like ultra thick and padded and has scrape pads on it, and I u see a design that has that then it will be just "ornamental" it won't be actually useful

iow it has to be obvious that it is just a design element and not tying tobe overly duplicative

>it's just bloops and squiggles of green black and tan
>cultural context is a spook

Not one solider joins with the intent or knowledge of serving the ZOG. They either have selfish desires such as school, or an outdated concept of "serving the greater good and nation".

I prefer hunter's camo over soldier camo personally

Olive army camo is shit-tier get some sand or black and white

>selfish desires
>school

you neet faggot

Selfish because it's supposed to be a benefit, not the purpose. Most of the 'here-for-school' guys are the quickest to complain about deployments, and are the first to remind you that they "didn't sign up to be shot at" whenever the remote possibility exists. Selfish cowards.

anecdotal at best

>Is wearing camo Veeky Forums at all?

It can be.

camo is just a pattern, hunters use it [spoiler]people won't see you anyways[/spoiler]

They also learn how to not be pussies, I'm sure if a guy slaps your girlfriend's ass you can't challenge him to a skate battle

Camo is trailer park-drop out-osiris skate shoes with huge padded tongue-tier imho. Or hypebeast w/ yeezys tier which will make you look just as stupid.
Classic uni-colored brown/green/grey/boots milstuff is ok if you can pull it off and don’t make it look like normie-tier shit.

Razzle dazzle

>can't imagine wearing something like pic related while passing by an actual soldier on the street and not feeling like a total faggot.

huuur duuuur