Hair General

Time for a new hair general

>smoking
>literally paying the jew to fuck your body up

Tips to get this hair?

Can anyone tell me what type of hair I have and what I can do with it? I'm at a loss. I'd like to keep it this length also

Can I get some black male hair inspo? Preferably not dreads

What do you call this? Or should I just show up to the barbers with this picture?

Curtain bangs

just show him the picture sperg

Any recommendations for this straight air? I don't want super short hair, but I'm tired of this early Bieber shit.

what do I do with all this

You have a face as oval as they come, just google some hairstyles for oval faces.

God dammit he looks so damn old here

If you dont want to cut it short just take off those side bangs framing your face or grow it all out

No. Your kind have unmanageable, unwashable, unstylable, uncombable bullshit growing out of your scalp. Like a goddamn genetic mistake.

Fuck out of here with your fucking brillo pad charcoal briquette.

i have this hair. it's a pain in the ass.

could you post an example plz?

Alright boys, any advice as to what I should do with my hair? I want to grow it out until I have luscious locks but I'm unsure if I should get the top trimmed so it's all even or what? Any tips on how to grow it faster or anything else I should try?

Stop sucking cock, that might help.

Dude you look like a paintbrush holy shit.

Valera?

Dude hair is FUCKING B O R I N G but I don't want to look like a fag, what are some flashy hairstyles I can try for?

Should I cut my hair?

under 18

what kind of product is recommendable to get hair texture like this

no, looks great

u look fine
cum

male currently wearing bun/ponytail

planning on getting pic related

but i have black hair

How long would you have to grow it from short to achieve this?

Do I need a haircut

yeah it's too spiky on the sides for that look. my hair does the same shit. you're in no man's land. either grow the sides out more or buzz them very short.

Looksmax first of all

secondly try to experiment with some pomade or clay when your hair is damp

when you found out what fits you (fits your head) apply some wax to it

It's great right now but make it look more natural when it goes over yout forehead

looksmax = groom better? i had just woken up

xanax and fentanyl ):

Lookism.com

this is looksmaxing

cope, learn, excel

tfw everyone ignores your post

What kind of face shape is this you homos

homo face shape

Oval

ur that guy from r9k omegle arent u
NZ?

homoval

fuckin kek

Пoчeмy я знaю, чтo этo нaпиcaлo тyпoe pyccкoe быдлo?

Trying this middle part meme and i actually kinda like it. R8?

I like this a lot

Pыбaк pыбaкa видит издaлeкa

do it more and make your hair less frizzy IMO

conditionthat hair and learn to blowdry f@m

I have shoulder length hair all cut to the same endpoint. Would layers look good on a man?

I've grown my hair out for 3 years and I want to experiment without cutting. What else can i do to style and change it up? Also can I get a double line up without cutting the sides short and keeping the growing process going?

Just started no-poo yesterday, so hopefully ill have a little more moisture.

What's this called?

Can someone help me.
The front bit of my hair, where widows peaks are, it used to be fully rounded off but now it goes slightly inward as if I have a inverted widows peak. Not by much, when I put my hair back it looks more like a straight line but when I have it normally it looks more like a dent.
Does this mean I am balding?
>I would post pics but my spots have fucked up my forehead wrinkles so I'll have to wait

Keratin treatment

What's the closest style to young Dio Brando

Whats the name of this style

Kim Jong Un with pomade

How to achieve this look?

I would fuck you if i were girl

Could anyone tell me what hairstyle this is? I'm planning of chopping off mine and going with this since its much more manageable.

>also is Voltaire Veeky Forums?

qtqtqtqtqtqtqtqtqtqt

Should i keep growing them?

So that I don't look like a sperg lord when I go to the salon/barber/whatever, what's the best way to describe this type of haircut for a male?

Or similar pictures of actual males with it.

I already have very long and thick hair that I want to get cut right now so it's not like I have to grow into this style.

are sideburns effay? should i keep growing mine

Do I have to use any hair products to achieve this look?

putting copious amounts of my semen into your hair would probably work for whatever you're trying to do

they are not

step 1 is to eat nothing but junkfood your entire childhood so that your jawline becomes narrower and you look deformed and malnourished. This also causes teeth crowding

why is that?
i think they're effay, help make babyface not so babyish. maybe you just associate being fashionable with being feminine which isnt that case

pic related is someone who was very effay and had some killer sideburns

layered chin length bob?

This misogyny is not okay

Yes, far too brutish.

I don't think that's a girl

Explain

Is it time for me to just give up? 19 yrs

Be proud of your high test and huge balls instead

Finasteride.

you should wipe that smug smile off your face

My hair has a similar texture to this and I when I get out of the shower my hair has a more swept back look. How do I keep this when my hair dries? What products and do I need a diffuser?

Lots of questions and no answers in this general

nah they're manchild sped tier fuck off

looks gud
no
Try out a hydrating mask on your hair to smooth it out a bit. Looks a bit frizzy

Will fin fill thinning like this back in?

I'm not pic related, but I have thinning in the same place and just about as bad.

Does my hair and nose combo make me look like an ugly Jew?

Is this haircut effay?

No you have more of a fat nose and not a Jew nose
It give you an interesting look

dude just buzz. regardless of the thinning ur hairline is fucked. buzz, lift, and try to compensate.

Tbh it works on him. Nice colours

That pic isn't even me and his hairline doesn't look that bad.

I've already been working out, but I feel like I'll give fin a shot as my plan A before buzzing it.

HOOLY SHIT, REDPILL MASTER HUH BRO?

Cigarettes are good for you, pussy ass bitch

bumping this

You have great eyes and nice curls, don't worry about your nose, you should definitly let your hair grow along with your facial hair kinda like Kit Harington.

Garymorgan?

>tfw kit is the same height as me
well thanks user i just found my new inspo.