Hair Products

What is your current hair product?

I use Suavecito pomade and I think it looks best on the 2nd/3rd day in my hair (no shower&sleep on it).

As far as routine goes, I apply to a towel dried head when I get out of the shower and use a blow dryer to help it set faster & put a bit of hairspray b/c I work as a waiter and tend to sweat a bit.

Felt this deserved it's own thread aside from Hair General b/c my post would get swamped by retards posting the same undercut pics over and over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4hni4OIJXG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sleep in your pomade? Do you have bad acne? It all depends on the texture of your hair, thick hair goes better with a texturing paste like evo casual act

I do not get acne actually

Definitely have thick hair, so a fine tooth comb is necessary to spread the hair out evenly after applying w/ my hands.

I used Shear Revival's Camp Crystal Lake, I like it, It's a light medium hold, little shine, and smells good too

Pic related

>2nd/3rd day in my hair (no shower&sleep on it)
Jesus Christ how horrifying

ikr? it started due to laziness, but ended up working out really well desu

Seems to condition it well.

If its natural it shouldnt be a problem

Ordered this one yesterday, we'll see. Currently using got2be matte paste. I have shitty hair

Ive got the dark blue one. Its good but then again i know nothing about this kinda stuff.

i've been using the same tin of reuzal medium hold pomade for like six years. i'm almost sad to see it come to an end.

>I use Suavecito pomade and I think it looks best on the 2nd/3rd day in my hair (no shower&sleep on it).

I honestly thought I was the only who did this. I don't like how hard it gets so I mess with it when it drys to make it less structured.

how can you do this with a water based pomade? suavecito it's almost like gel

I'm a Royal Crown man.

youtu.be/4hni4OIJXG4

Yup, and I will sometimes even add in a little tiny bit on day 2/3 if I'm feeling crazy.

Honestly, I just get high all the time and get carried away w/ my hair and put a bunch of shit in it and see what happens sometimes lol.

It tends to stay well put in my hair as long as I'm not sweating, so just don't leave the heater on when you fall asleep and don't toss and turn all night because a hairsprayed cowlick is a pain in the ass to comb out.

lmao

What kind of sick fuck doesn't shower before bed?

Guys, what product do you recommend me that is mate with strong hold?

if I do shower it's usually when I wake up or before work desu

axe products tend be pretty dry / firm holding, and aren't very expensive so just buy a random tub and hope for the best

I don't use product or shampoo/conditioner in my hair. After two weeks, years ago, to let my oil production adjust, I've never had an issue. I would post a pic, but I just shaved my head so it's super short. No product is best. Let your natural oils take care of it. Wash with warm water and scrub scalp with loofa.

Srs question for those who don't wash their hair. How in the hell do you keep your hair from smelling?? I can't go two days before my hair starts to stink.

Why would it stink..... Do you have a shit diet? I wash it with hot water every day and scrub my scalp. Hair shouldn't stink. I have never had a GF or family or friend say my hair smelled. It might have been a bit bad the first week or so as all those nasty fucking chemicals were coming out. But after a couple weeks, it shouldn't smell like anything.

Never experienced this problem, I maintain a decent level of hygiene despite not showering occasionally.

I also don't sweat profusely, and use antiperspirant and light cologne.

Ya but you can't really style it w/ just ur natural oils and what not.

I use Murray's for my thick hair as a base to sculpt and then use a bit of Sportin Waves for shine and hold. Cheap and works really well. I too also sleep with it in. There is just something about pomade that it looks better then 2nd or 3rd day, I think its just the pomade evening out.

When I wake up I usually have bed hair but that's fine, I just throw some water in, comb it back to the way it was and then it dries back in place, rarely do I have to add more product since its still in my hair.

After maybe the 3rd or fourth day I'll wash it all out and start fresh.

It depends on person and what kind of life style you have. I personally don't wash my hair everyday (nor do I think that is healthy) but if I worked out that day or its someone with a more active lifestyle that sweats a lot, then I agree its a good idea.

Otherwise I have a healthy diet and the product I use smells nice so I've never had any problem of hair smelling.

Reuzel green on a night out

everyday, Goldwell creative texture matte cream