So what's the next moonstock?

So what's the next moonstock?

Trump coin.

I might feel stupid about not getting into it in hindsight but I'm just into crypto yet.

Don't miss the opportunity while it lasts!

I just don't feel comfortable with anything that isn't legit enough in the sense that I can't purchase them directly with my debit.

PSID

BVX

You didn't hear it from me.

Yeah if you're really a poor college kid you're better off paying that debt than investing in a memecoin which relies on a cult of personality's zombies.

What's the deal with BVX?

Saw somebody post about this yesterday. What is the appeal, and the company itself doesn't seem to be doing so well?

Still more predictable than bitcoin. I've already doubled muh trumpcoin investment. bless up.

Just bought 164 shares of PTX at .5342, waiting for the rest of my buying power then I'll be buying some BVX.

XOMA I'm in with 500 shares. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Why? Have you looked into bvx at all yourself? Take this from somebody who listened to a comment on this board, you need to do your own research. 90% of biz has no clue what it is talking about.

But user, you can purchase BTC with your debit. Then you have cryptocurrency, (which in my opinion is far better than fiat) from there you can buy Trump or any other coin. You can also buy other goods online like gold or technology.

Well yes and no. Saw the stock posted by a few people here, then looked into what the company makes and they have product called J-Plasma, which is starting to take off. Also right now seems to be the time to buy if I was going to do it. Seems like a reasonable stock to buy.

Trov to the moon

Same bought at 32 and its currently at 70
feels good to know that by the end of the year ill probably be looking at a lot larger amount

already bought this , I will not be missing out again

Pussy. I turned $1300 into $1900 in 3 months buying ETH.

Pussy I turned 100 into 1700 in 2months buying TRUMP.

Which one of you wrote this?

CERU my nigga.