What are some successful people with interesting lifestyles that inspire you?

What are some successful people with interesting lifestyles that inspire you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwL4jBK3wSw
youtube.com/watch?v=0TgBMcMVpEU
apmex.com/category/61120/500-frns-1928-1934
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not that sociopathic piece of shit, that's for sure

Probably Zyzz or Greg Plitt or some shit

Looks like they genuinely had a lot of fun, idk though I don't really want to be like anyone else. I want to be unique

Tom Leykis.

You ARE unique, just like everyone else

Thx for the names

Yeah watch Greg Plitt's videos, it's mostly about Fitness I guess but the things he says apply to anything really including business.

Really inspiring actually

Watch this one specifically:
youtube.com/watch?v=kwL4jBK3wSw

Fuck off with that. The guy died while trying to outrun a train, he's a fucking retard

Listen to what he's saying dumbass

Good answer

OP, honestly, I got nothing on this one.

Everyone that's supposedly "inspirational" is just trying to shill some shit product.

Maybe MAYBE Mr MM, but I disagree with his details too much for him to be anything but a vague inspiration. And I certainly don't envy his lifestyle.

Maybe Jim Henson. He did what he wanted, he made people happy, was probably pretty successful financially, and hell, what more do you want?

well yes, but the people who aren't trying to sell anything, don't have much to sell anyway, if you know what i mean

people who live the good life, enjoy life to the fullest

Tom cruise seems to be enjoying his life (aside from his scientology church), the guy has some pretty interesting hobbies

Bill Hicks. He died young though.

Mark Cuban.

Definitely not Belfort, he will be remembered as an immoral cheat who was only loved by whores.

this guy too

youtube.com/watch?v=0TgBMcMVpEU

Started watching Casey Neistat's videos.

It's incredible how he can put out such high quality videos every day and he seems to be a pretty cool guy with a cool life

he's ugly as fuck and i don't even know how that ugly rat-looking faggot is popular

yeah he's not the prettiest guy, but from a technical perspective, his videos are top notch, visually, music, cuts etc. and he also has a very hard working mentally many people can't imagine I guess

Zyzz was successful? Are you kidding?

Wasn't "successful" I guess but pretty inspiring.

He doesn't have to be a rolemodel or something, he could just be someone that said pretty cool shit and inspired people

Keith Richards

>inb4 Elong Mask

>psychoanalysis
>not a complete pseudoscience based on undeniability and faith

I guess Dan Blizerian but I wouldnt want a harem of paid whores going with me everywhere, just one hot as fuck girl at a time. Also I wouldnt broadcast myself like he does so vainly.

>Owns multiple large beautiful houses
>Works out as much as he wants
>Awesome cars, boats
>spends wantonly at clubs because he can

Jlcollins

This

Stefan Pylarinos. Look him up.

Soros. I want to be a jew pulling strings. It looks fun.

Of course I would ve actually pulling strings, not just triggering tin foilers with retarded statements.

Carl Icahn

>sociopath making a pathetic effort to argue that he's a good boy who dindu nuffin' because of 'psychoanalysis is bunk xD'

Kys

The guy is kind of a tool, though.

His dad set up a trustfund and now he just spends all of his time playing poker, doing drugs and fucking paid whores.

He has had 3 heart attacks so far and he's only 35.

>dat self help faggotry
Can't believe people still fall for this. It's 20 fucking 16 already.

The shameless Patreon types. Maybe panhandling is the way to go. I'm thinking of S/V Delos and La Vagabonde who basically sail the world, make a 20min video every two weeks and get handed $4k+ twice a month.

Tbh everyone else itt pales in comparison.

All the money was just given to him though.

He didn't build a penny of it.

I mean, McAfee has definitely led an interesting lifestyle, and he's put it on YouTube to entertain us all, so that's kinda neat.

I'm not big into drugs or enlightenment so I'd probably go a more standard route and just start collecting property and cars; I suppose that's not too interesting, but that's what I aspire to more than the women and coke. I just want to build really interesting cars in low volumes, and go home to a house with a good view. Wroth that in mind, maybe Christian von Koenigsegg is someone I'd consider an interesting person.

M'lady

Benjamin Franklin. Nigga so real they put him on the $100 bill:

"It was about this time that I concieved the bold and arduous project of achieving absolute moral perfection. I wished to live without committing any fault at any time. I would conquer all that life might lead me into."

Seriously he lived better than anyone else in this thread.

I mean seriously we worship money here. This man's face is on the largest denomination of the world's most important financial note. How did no one else arrive at this fucking answer?

Go read his autobiography.

>100 is the biggest USD denomination
Poverty-stricken boxdweller detected

The year they put him on the c note, it was worth about what $2,500 is today.

everything bigger got discontinued in 1969. They're valuable still but not as USD anymore.

George Carlin
Elon Musk
Martin Shkreli
The Donald
Ben Franklin
Zyzz
Jeremiah Johnson
John Huntsman Jr

I'm sure he said he made 30k in 3 months without working when he got popular, and this was before the fitness model boom, if he was around 5 years later he would be on top

Theyre still legal tender. One can be yours for $995
apmex.com/category/61120/500-frns-1928-1934

This guy
I only wish to be half as charismatic and fun as he looks

Sorry, forgot pic

>tfw China has a wall and you dont

George Soros

I don't know what's it called, but there's a video on YT where he shows his entire workspace. Pretty inspiring how it growed in a sort of organic way.

Tai Lopez - The God Of Deception

Rasputen

>no one has posted this madman yet

Johann Sebastian Bach

Anyone that can work from home. Factory work is bullshit and I want to put six bullets in my head everyday. I will be the happiest person after I leave this goddamn stone prison.

Do you work in an Asian country?