Veeky Forums Relationship Goals

post ur relation ship goals :3

(O3O)
·
* +
. ⋆ *

OwO

my relationship goal is for my gf to actually love and appreciate me but that's completely out of reach

wtf that is my gf!!! im going to smah their faces until they become a bloody pulp of meat and bone

I unironically want to look like him

face and hand tatts are goat

My relationship goal is to have a relationship

you can start by sucking some cocks.
that girl is a whore and you know it

too real man.

what gf? :'-)

my relationship goal is my gf to be in a picture with me

My relationship goal is to have a qt gf that shares the same music and fashion taste as me

Someday I too, want to have a girlfriend. But I have only been alone for the last 7 years so its not too bad (yet)

>tfw no witch wife

10/10

>tfw no qt thinspo gf to throw up in the toilet after eating a pretzel with

I had one. They are all crazy

Basically.

T H I S

I bet you $10 that OP model is from a oligarch daddy. Because that boy looks utterly average.

Any other guy can be made to look like OP model. Is he tall? His hairline is fucked. His modeling career is due to daddy's monies.

That's pretty much the GOAT

Dream date desu

tfw no vampire nazbol gfs

wuh woh its time for some freaky fridays

Is having a gf that's taller than you a bad look or is it alright? I'm 5'8 126 and my bf is 5'7 160ish I think we look cute together but sometimes when we go out I feel like he's embarrassed of me because of how big I am. would losing weight help?

it's cute if he's insecure (n o h o m o l o l)

Tfw no taller gf to be insecure around

Who is this guy?

aepт

may your dreams come true user

It hurts...

it's a bad look unless the guy is already tall, 6' guy with a taller gf is either whatever we're both tall or if anything the girl should be insecure for being a manly fuck ass

find a taller guy you failure of a woman

unless you just cant get one to commit to you

>that apartment
there's no way they aren't russian

that is one sad ass

unfortunately my gf's ass looks identical.

wish I had the money to go full rick

if thats true then consider it over my friend, the thiccness will consume you, break it off now

dude, im jealous

You're already thin, don't lose weight just because your bf is insecure. Tall girl/short guy couples are cute, so be confident.

Relationship goals: None
Life goals: None

I am a drug addict. Heroin chic doesn't apply when you have to score, yo.

Why do teens insist on getting such shitty facial tattoos

SO is he Veeky Forums though?

no fuck off, i'm not going to follow your shitty instagram

I like it

it makes him more interesting better looking in a way

>tfw I had it all but threw it all away in a particularly long and tough depressive episode
>tfw haven't had a gf since
>tfw

you're one inch apart, that's barely fucking noticeable. if you were 5'11" then yeah maybe that might mean something

Can relate

this kid is scum

whats her insta???

bump :)

they were my fav lesbian couple

that's childishness at its finest.

not to be all
>muh curves
but I'd be surprised if you have much weight if any to lose.

If you have extra pounds, you can try? but it wouldn't do anything unless you're somehow legit chubby/fat, and at 5'8 126 idk if that's realistic.

you're an inch taller. it's not a big deal. your boyfriend is short, many women will be taller than he is. very many men will be. any insecurity he feels from you is far more seriously stemming from his general shortness. if he compares himself to you, it's only a consequence of that, and he will still feel inadequate with you as a comparison or not.

it's not a bad thing to be short, or even to be insecure, it's just something he has to come to terms with, or at least be able to not let it affect his life. a lot of shorter guys won't actually ever get over it, but they can accept it to the point that they don't let it fester in some dark corner of their mind

Isn't that his mother?

no thats his lover

apparently sasha did wake up

they're not the same person lmao

STOP

bump :)

Tbh my goal is for my bf to love me again

you guys sound unhappy. why not get a short gf?
>you always look tall (manlet here and i feel like a skyscraper when i'm out with my short gf!)
>you can make playful short jokes!
short gfs are great!

I want a boyfriend who is petty Veeky Forums and dresses poorly, so I can be his cute thinspo Veeky Forums bf.

I don't have any OP. My only goal was to find the right person for me, who doesn't drink or smoke and isn't normal. Then I did and I married him, the only guy I've ever dated actually, cuz I didn't know the right person was going to be a guy, but that's how life goes. I never knew love could feel like this.

no, just a bargain bin sashadidntwakeup

checkd

I can tell she has good thicc genes tho, the problem is she only eats like 500 cal a day. Once she moves in with me I'll start feeding her more and she'll become thicc af

My LARP goals..

Same

This thread is so stupid

Get married before my grandma dies. I hope to get there within half a year. Been single all life long though and currently drowning in work and school.

>doesn’t know their basic modern world history

I want to see John Lennon cry, I want to see him very unhappy

Where can I cop that guys pants

There's absolutely no reason for you to worry about this. If you love your man that's enough, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

my gf studies fashion design and shes my first gf at a rather late age for this to happen. say something nice to me about the information i just provided you because my life has been a pit of apathy so far and at last i feel it turn into a propeller of sunshines

I will never ever understand his choice

she ugg desu

who is he

please don't remind me

Other people are overrated.

me and my wife

wtf why'd you post a pic of my wife and I

fuggin bad

who came in at no.2?

i've seen stupid people trying really hard to be smart before but you're taking it a bit too far m8