Lunarcore thread

Lunarcore thread
>moonwalker edition

Got my shoes today. I had to pay 80 fucking bucks in taxes cause I got them from US and I'm an europeen. Fuck me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8mEi5JcHYc
aliexpress.com/item/Men-s-Tactical-Pants-Special-Forces-Military-SWAT-Combat-Cargo-Pants-Male-Multi-Pockets-Slim-Casual/32823228018.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.295.WG7hny&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4_10152_10065_10151_10130_10068_10344_10345_10547_10342_10546_10343_10340_10341_10548_10545_10541_10307_5670020_10060_10155_10154_10056_10055_10539_10537_10536_10059_10534_10533_100031_10103_10102_10142_10107_10324_10325_10562_10084_10563_10083_10561_10566_5740016_10564_10565_5650020_10178_10312_10313_10314_5660020_10550_10073_10551_10552_10553_10554_10557_10558-10550,searchweb201603_25,ppcSwitch_5&btsid=61b22425-2bb2-4ea9-adda-e02f391a4450&algo_expid=296046e1-3747-4d9b-917f-9d0825057e4b-34&algo_pvid=296046e1-3747-4d9b-917f-9d0825057e4b
asos.com/asos/asos-bomber-jacket-with-exposed-pockets-in-khaki/prd/7211766
s.aliexpress.com/Y7JZF3ei
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How rigid is the upper part of the shoe? I was gonna cop but I have no ankles so high tops can look a little funky if they're not stiff, but by golly did I want to cop.

where would I cop these

Nike SF-AF1. Nike site has them right now but I don't know about that color way.

They don't need to be stiff. The belts hold it all in place.
I was afraid I'd look like shit in these cause I'm kind of a manlet at 5'10 - 5'11, but pic related says I'm ok.

StockX for me.

No, like I actually have no ankle. It can make some shoes look weird when it just falls in on itself.

Fucking lunarcore cyborgs looking cool as shit.

I dunno what to tell you, dude. It's this weird mesh, so it's not really rigid. Check out this video: youtube.com/watch?v=i8mEi5JcHYc

That actually does help. They look fine. I've been chasing a more techwear look lately but I wanna branch into lunarcore. Gonna turn this shit into an asset rather than a liability.

First try at a L U N A R fit, not sure how I feel about it desu

I like it if it makes you feel better. the lighting wherever that is could use work though.

Tuck the shirt imo. Its length makes you look like you have a long torso and tiny legs

is this shirt good to cop

Nice fit, but the camera quality and lighting is working against you. If you're going to tuck your pants into your socks go for something that doesn't contrast as much since it seems to shorten the leg. Also you can get some awesome stacks with those gas masks, so don't miss out on that. Always adds some nice texture to a fit.

if you are looking for an orange top you could try one of these neoprene sauna sweat suits. great looking material and if you get it in a big enough size that it isn't too tight and you don't live in a super hot climate its wearable. You can get ones with a front zip also.

babys first lunar huh. I really dig it. I think it would be much better without the socks pocking out of the boots or with gray socks instead. Change them or the black shirt/sweater and it will be greatly improved. A simple white ribbed tank top would suffice. Also what the user said about tucking the shirt in is true but i wouldn't tuck in a t shirt. I suggest just hemming it shorter. If you wear a tank top though you can tuck that in no problem.

meant this for
whoops.

Thanks dudes, I usually don't tuck my pants into my socks, not even sure why I did that today. And sorry about the lighting/ quality, not much I can do about that right now.

Tucking pants into socks is a great look and very comfortable just have to make sure it matches the look. Usually it isn't a good idea to have the socks contrasting with the pants or boots.

What is the black top you are wearing in the fit? Can't make it out at all. Usually you want to go for an interesting texture. Also general rule of fashion is darker colors over lighter. Obviously you can experiment and anything goes in fashion but it is a good general rule to start with.

It's an old uniqlo sweater

here is a 2 year old fit. I didn't pose this picture or anything just shared it with a friend. Dug it out because i have never shared a fit but have been really enjoying these threads lately. nothing special here. obviously the bag wouldn't be in the shot if i was posing the picture.

Martian explorer.

Dunno if it's the angle, but you look like you have no leg length.

it's the angle, any time you see a mirror shot with the phone at shoulder height it will look that way

well, didn't c that one coming

stop trying to force this faggot shit poet

no one is falling for it you ugly old cancer patient looking homo

Please post fit pics when you do. Tech/lunar cyborg sounds so dope

Yeah man go for it, you got great potetntial for some interesting original looks

this. It is so obvious how hard he is samefagging

Does anybody fuck with dyes? I want to get a flektarn parka and bleach the shit out of it until it's white. Does it work like that?

the amount of bleach necessary would probably destroy the integrity of the fabric

It's going to look blotchy and weird and then you will eventually fuck up the fibers of the parka if you continue to bleach it. Wish it worked differently.

There's plenty of pure white milsurp stuff if that's what you're going for. Just look for arctic/snow stuff. It's typically not the most flattering fit, though.

A little disappointing. While I'm at it, got any good recs for a pure white jacket to go with some white sneakers?

Apparently we started a new thread i didnt know about, I just thought you all died

Didnt see that cyborg twist.

Also take some fucking pride in your robot leg! You sub human toaster!

Go to an industrial design/engineering school student and ask them to make you a robotic looking foot/ankle or shin and tell them they can use it as their school project and at the end you can keep it

It's a win/win

Also in the meanwhile,

I have NO IDEA how you haven't thought about just using a rectangular strip of cardboard or an empty skinny plastic tub of yogurt/etc, and rolling it up and wrapping it around your metal bar on your leg or stuffing it in your shoe like a DiY shoe tree to give your high tops and boots some support in the ankle/shin of the shoe, so it doesn't collapse in on itself

it'll take you less than 10mins to make and apply and it'll woke pretty well till you can find a design student to make you a prototype that's more durable and sleek
At 1st it didn't seem like much of a fit, but I DEFINITELY started seeing some potential with the headphones and shirt and boots, if you add a faded old yellow cargo/ or poof/ or canvas vest or similar and threw on some cargos and MAYBE an old trucker hat, you'd look like some space trucker/ mechanic/ space billy junkie listening to tunes at the diner/cantina till you have to go and do a supply run for a hick off world, or hook some clients up with some sweet space Crystal, or change out annoying customers ion chargers in their cars/ships

>My imagination runs wild sometimes..

Im pretty sure Poet is only Psuedo,
Zndr and Outlander are for sure different ppl and i doubt hes same fagging unless hes like me and forgets to constantly trip or is too lazy
And stop being such a faggle
If you don't like lunarcore then "GIT THA HELL OUTTA HEAH YOU LITTLE JERK!"

B O O T S

new stuff coming late this december, I'm going back to college soon but I'll probably be able to rough out the pattern tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted.

Not every time,
The phone was just tilted too far forward, if he tilted it back a bit, the proportions wouldn't look so skewed

Omg! SpaceCondom! You came! :D
Sell me your condom spacejacket!

not sure if it would fit, its made to measure for me, plus the quality is not as good as I'd like. If this one turns out well, I'd consider selling it.

The yogurt tube idea did occur to me but I haven't gotten around to trying it. It just hasn't been that much of a problem yet. I just shopped around it.

Looks like something my friends brother with Autism would wear

Someone at my martial arts gym has that exact same tree tattoo.

Incidentally, it doesn't look good on them either

This pet carrier could be used in lunar fits just as a regular backpack with books and such inside or with an actual pet. You need some company during those long space voyages.

Your friends autistic brother has decent taste. Air force ones are pretty classic I feel.

As long as it's a cat that looks like Jonesy

Any good recs for (warm) winter mil-surp? Something like the jacket you posted or just plain white/light grey (or similar color) parkas?

It is actually my least favorite tattoo I have on me. To me it actually means something about my roots ( half from the mountains, forest in our back yard ), but every dipshit with a tattoo has ruined it ( have had people come up to me in clubs and taking pictures of my arm to show it to their tattoo guy ). Thinking about lasering or fading it somehow, but its pretty big and complex.

Lunar Captain Meownstein reporting for duty..

It looks cool, but I’m not a fan of everyone being able to see my shit. But it looks cool.

This Leif Nelson brand on amazon has some really spacy sweaters. Not sure of the quality.

Tuck in the shirt w a military flip belt

You're lucky I want to be a tattooist after industrial design

It wouldn't look so bad if it was faded out at the bottom so there wasn't such a harsh line dividing your hand to your arm

Also you could always fill up your arm with black n grey work tattoos then use a black n grey background like clouds or waves or something to meld everything together

>found pic related while searching black n grey sleeves

This looks much better than I thought it'd be..

Also Idk why it seems like most ppl here don't know how to take a pic in a mirror,
Make sure not to tilt the phone too far forward or backward it'll help you look less weird
But nice fit, also I dont mind the shirt doesn't seem as long as everyone says, and I don't mind the socks, I like how it matches with your shirt and helps break up the mute colors, preferably I'd switch the sock color to beige or grey

>Also.

HOW THE FUCK does everyone afford Gas masks ITT

Have some Martian pants

What gas masks?

Gas masks? Where? I have one, but a military dude gave it to me as a kid at a garage sale. My dad told him I had cancer and he said he did too and gave my dad a bunch of cool military stuff. Unfortunately I've lost literally all of it since I was a kid as my dad kept it in storage and that didn't last through the divorce. There was some good stuff in there too.

both of your new is showing. the cargo pants he is wearing are called gas mask cargos by julius 7.

O-oh. I've been hanging out in the tech and lunar threads too much. I thought people were talking about wearing gas masks and I missed it. This is embarrassing.

Acceptable footwear?

Sure, it could work I think. There are alternatives though. I'd prefer something more white/grey than beige personally.

These the meme aliexpress boots?

Yeah, I might hold out for something with cooler colours Maybe Lunar Force or something.

No idea senpai, they're just some dude's ebay listing.

I'll take a pic of my grungey ass Ali pair I have
They're dirty up at the front with black rub marks, I'll try to scrub them off so they look a bit nicer

Great sneaker boot for the summer/fall, absolutely suck ass in winter, my feet freeze
This post made me laugh

Found these chucks. Could work. But I don't know if I wanna drop 100 bucks on 'em.

They are. They're like 20 bucks on aliexpress.

Or should I get these leather white ones instead? 60 bucks.

I thought it was a neat story. ;_;
There was seriously good stuff in their too now that I think about it. Sweaters and stuff that would have worked well. The only thing I actually got to wear was was a red beret I wore while my hair fell out.

I think this has huge potential but something seems off and I can't put my finger on it. Don't know if it's the fit or the black, or what.

Was funny cause of the "lost in translation" moment

These
But why not flyers?

Don't have Flyers in my country. Are they really that much better than Chucks?

Much different silhouette
Also just order some online, that's what I was gonna do

Do they fit TTS? Also, any european sites selling 'em?

For when you just gotta expose yourself to some cosmic radiation.

what is the best way to incorporate an ayy into a lunarcore outfit

Very small and minimalistic enamel pin on shoulder / chest on white / grey jacket?

I know what you mean. I think it's the cheap looking faux leather details. I've seen some of that stuff before while browsing amazon and it could definitely work. Maybe I'll pick this up and let you guys know how it is.

Get this black and go for a subtle kylo ren look.

anyone know where to cop a belt like ash

>dat prison pose

It just looks like a piece of metal with things glued to it. I searched for it real quick and I found a file for 3d printing it. Could be your best bet if you have access to a printer. If not, just search for "web belt" and you'll get similar stuff that you can maybe DIY from there.

Kylo x Rick x Amazon special. I can make this happen haha

>how does everyone afford gas masks

I remember pseudo says he uses a proxy on rakuten or something like that. mentioned zenmarket. But thats about the extent of my knowledge. I want some gas masks too haha

I just got in these from ali express and they look great. A bit more khaki than the picture shoes but not too dark.

However the 32" inseam is far too long for my manlet legs. Will have to hem them. I finally have enough stuff for a good lunar fit now tho. I've got the meme palladiums and some white/white/ecru tubular dooms and that asos exposed pocket jacket.

Really hyped right now Veeky Forumsm, will post fit soon but the pants might look a lil retarded in their current state.

military surplus stores have them relatively cheap about 3 hours of work for me

see

Post aliexpress link please. And how tall are you?

>asos exposed pocket jacket
This one?

Those are SFB's

Yeah man im the guy that got the XS

aliexpress.com/item/Men-s-Tactical-Pants-Special-Forces-Military-SWAT-Combat-Cargo-Pants-Male-Multi-Pockets-Slim-Casual/32823228018.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.295.WG7hny&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4_10152_10065_10151_10130_10068_10344_10345_10547_10342_10546_10343_10340_10341_10548_10545_10541_10307_5670020_10060_10155_10154_10056_10055_10539_10537_10536_10059_10534_10533_100031_10103_10102_10142_10107_10324_10325_10562_10084_10563_10083_10561_10566_5740016_10564_10565_5650020_10178_10312_10313_10314_5660020_10550_10073_10551_10552_10553_10554_10557_10558-10550,searchweb201603_25,ppcSwitch_5&btsid=61b22425-2bb2-4ea9-adda-e02f391a4450&algo_expid=296046e1-3747-4d9b-917f-9d0825057e4b-34&algo_pvid=296046e1-3747-4d9b-917f-9d0825057e4b

um that link was crazy lol

Anyway, I'm roughly 5'7", but i'm kinda long waisted and have a rather short inseam of 26". Waist size seems to run slightly large as well, but your tts should be ok.

The stitching was off in some places but overall good quality for ali express, material is cool too check out the zoom pics.

That was me actually. At least with zenmarket. You just have to keep an eye out for deals on yjp and rakuten. I've never spent over $200 on a pair of gas mask cargos, which is not bad for Julius stuff.

>dat black kryptek camo

Damn. Thanks for the link.

Holy shit those look awesome. Could you post a pic of your pants to see how they actually look?

I need to get on this level

i wanna see that as a base layer in a fit

inspo

>I fucking love you..

These look fucking cool and perfect for lunarcore, and relatively cheap, one piece of advise as far as Aliexpress shopping,

alot of the time you'll have a better selection and lower prices on DH gate, I bought a pair of field boots on Ali only to find out that DH had them for cheaper, as well as more inventory and stock,
you can actually find lots of reps like the sf af1 and MMM and rick pieces than you can on Ali, at least now anyway, Ali used to have a fuck ton of stock from almost any designer or design

Gonna try to see if I can find a cheaper price for these pants, look really cool

>Also anyone have that asos jacket link?

>asos jacket link
I gotchu homie:
asos.com/asos/asos-bomber-jacket-with-exposed-pockets-in-khaki/prd/7211766

Also found these in the related section
Seemed cool

Vogue Anmi.Cargo Pants Fashion Men Pants Winter Cotton Camouflage Military Pants Men Straight Casual Pants Casual Men's Trousers
s.aliexpress.com/Y7JZF3ei

Reminds me of ALIEN

Damn only size left is XXS, and I'm a Large/Xl depending on the fit

Can't wait to lose more weight so I'll be back in a Med/Lrg again

Where are all the peeps spacefam?