Waywt

Take a picture in a fucking mirror like normal people edition part 2

Fuck!
File size too big , I'll post latr

Total massacre

thoughts?

jeans dont fit and you shouldnt be wearing a blazer with jeans anyways. jacket fits good though

jacket is too long

Old pic, same fit

really bad

shitty jeans
probably shitty shoes
i hope you didnt walk in here with that shirt on
blazer too long and large
also double buttoning blazer in 2017
12year frame glasses
shitty phone fold case

Pants are too tight. You look gay.

Good.

Sorry for shitty quality

it looks like you got your scarf and coat from a cereal box contest

My favorite. What are you wearing?

First time posting, pls no bully

entire point of sidezips is to tuck em

really nice man, love the shoes

First time rating, I think your outfit looks cool

hi, rate :D

These all look great.love them

like all of your fits (take it for what a word from some user worth)

Looks good, but the trousers look waaay too tight, is that just shitty camera quality?

Just copped this vintage overshirt. Feels like a blanket desu
And yes, I need some new flannel sheets.

Your trench is very cool. Do you have some longer and wider wool trousers that'd go well with them colorwise? I think that'd look sick.
Pickup from the sample sale in Antwerp btw?
Really clean, man. I like it a lot.

c o s y

looks retarded, stop same fagging your posts
>posts tripcode the posts non tripcode compliments

Yikes.
Jeans are awful and the jacket doesn't fit.
Pretty koool
Yeah that's okay
Simple fit but it's okay
Do up ye shirt you scrub.
Love it
Looks like you've both walk straight out of Urban Outfitters.
Urban Ninja
Anthony Fantano
Its alright.

looks awful, striped adidas pants really? this is what it's come to. this is a fashion board not an adidas commercial
no you don't have the tech street core down to perfection yet, maybe if you keep watching and mimicking the other 80 street tech posters on here you might get it. or try the 15 lunar core threads for more game changing tips
pants look way to slim but I like the shirt pattern and colour
what is this I can't make sense of anything, it looks like a cat walked all over your keyboard while u had image editor open

Too lazy to take a new pic, but this one is edited for the user who doesn't like to see our faces. I did not however, block my cats faces, sorry.

I like the jacket, it goes with the fit really well

it looks like you duplicated the other cat's face on the other. nice cats. comfy, but beanie and scarf with sandals looks weird

nice cats

when people post their face it detracts from the ability to neutrally critique a fit. if u want actual useful advice then don't post your face. if u want everyone here to see your face then no one is stopping u. but here let me pasta the sticky because u are not reading it

>7. But if you post a fit in a WAYWT, take a decent photo. It doesn't matter if it's full-body or a series of detailed closeups that covers everything, but at least make sure we can see what the hell you're wearing. Low light, fuzzy pictures, and dirty mirrors all suck. Also: try and include your feet in the pic. Shoes are important to an outfit.
>We don't care about your face.

w2c cat?

Thanks, they're thug, the grey one is like 40lbs, he's like a lynx. And I ended up changing into thick wool socks if that makes a difference, it was chilly but not raining so I could wear comfy slippers.

I was just being cheeky, I don't really care. I do like my glasses though.

I reckon face matters with SOME fits though

Alright then, what suggestions do you guys have to make it better? I think it's solid enough, maybe a better scarf? Better pants?

you got a cozy home user

I agree it is solid it's just nothing special. If you want to improve I'd say a better belt and scarf. But it's a simple look you are going for so it's never going to be gobsmackingly brilliant but it works well for every day life.

Oh okay, I see what you mean. Yeah it's definitely nothing special, but id say it's a lot better than the usual outfits most people wear, it stands out a bit more without being in people's face. I'll look through Veeky Forums some more to get more inspiration on more "out there" fits

Is this sleaze-core?

Are my pants too tight?

Here is non sideways

I like the pants but the coat looks a bit too engulfing
looks fine
very sportsy
looks passable for tech wear
it's definitely different and nice to see some actual colour and patterns vs the drab anti-fit tech grey drivel background
looks like hobo core
looks fine

id on pants?

:^)

Too masculine, would not suck dick/10

clown shoes lul

you could easily be one of those models of some brands that people see when they shop online.

isnt it summer in australia?

Lol

VERY RECENT HOODIE COP
I FW SOME GOSHA HARD

AnD BaCk

chucks have no sole height or arch support, so yea, it's a "flat" footed shoe, thats the way they are made. anyone who doesnt look somewhat clownish is either in pain (because the rubber and canvas dont stretch) or they have literally the exact perfect same foot shape as the chuck last. I refuse to walk around in pain, just so my chucks "look" like normal, leather shoes.

lonely 24/7

i also felt way too dressed up in this

i like

basically

you look like a fag and your shits all retarded

boots seem out of place. too plain

nice fit

Harmony pablo

w2c jacket?

attention whore
have a (you) for a shitty fit

Magnus/10

Hypebeast trash, lurk more

vintage
how?

w2c pants?

faggots

those school tennis shoes lul

fucking corbin spooky black looking ass

wasn't supposed to backlink that sorry

too late idiot, already jerked off to it

i would drop the graphics in the t, but colors are good

tucked in shirt doesnt work with goth ninja mask

bro please do some squats

nice

not a fan of the neck part of the sweater. Pants doesnt fit the sweater imo. Nice muscles though.

hoodie and beanie are out of place, its pulling your entire outfit upwards making you look goofy

you're going somewhere, but not there yet.. I'd like to see diff pants
>Veeky Forums hates this proper normie fit
>girls love it!
fav.
I think crop is too high for the length of jacket but it's still very interesting :)
solid tech asian core, what's the parka?
wtf this is so cozy, cozy fags are mirin
but you need thicc cozy socks, what the fuck are you wearing on your feet? looks like those see through black sheeny shits girls wear

id cross the street if i saw you, why'd you scribble on your shoes fag
wtf, you look like you have frog legs. what made u think this was a good idea?
Why can't Veeky Forums stop wearing skinny jeans?
again too skinny on the pant legs, shirt is okay but i can't tell the quality of it from this photo. it kinds looks papery and wrinkled, is it from H&M? colors are good.
did someone cum all over your coat? Pants are too cropped imo but it's a decent fit otherwise
cheap gosha
none of this goes together, looks like you got dressed blindfolded. Track pants with windbreaker and stan smiths?
good for a techwear look, i hate your shoes though.
this is just so weird color wise. Again with the fucking skinny jeans
color scheme bad, pants look baggy in a bad way. if you want that look crop them a tiny bit or something, and wear a bulkier shoe. this has potential though
reads cozycore thread once, why r u wearing sheer socks?
like this except for pattern on shirt is just plain uggo
AGAIN WITH THE FUCKING SKINNY JEANS
stop it Veeky Forums skinny jeans are not automatically good. your proportions look so weird you look like a mushroom.
best in thread, beautiful floral and everything works together
Uniqlo U sweater? Had to return mine as it was too cold for California :( Great fit.
nice meme
ur ankles must be cold
proportions weird - feet too tiny for this baggier chunkier top
techwear school shooter 2132 look

ID on Jeans?

Mayo dad

you could be a model imo

Really like this fit

ded

Great except the bugs bunny boots

was gonna use pic related but somehow ended up wearing these

whats bad about it

i cant help my face but at least give me some feedback ;_;

Sell me that MA belt god damn it

Urkel lookin mofugga

Wow you sure have an autistic fascination with feet and legs. I think a good amount of these anons look fine in skinny jeans. Also it's strange that your favorite fit in that list also has skinnies. Where's your fit, bud?

Nice fit
W2C turtleneck?

I dont even have urban Outfitters in my country but Im taking that as a compliment
This got me fucked up, i started getting into his Corbin gear a little after I started shaving my head now now I feel like need to grow it out again
Come on senpai, shaved head and track pants doesnt equal gosha

i promise i was asked to pose like this for art project, i wouldnt ask someone to take a pic of me but it gave me a new profile pic

always nice since you have a great and certain aesthetic but i would like to see you try something totally dif someday
i usually love navy/black but just the shoes being black seems to throw it off. pants look great
pretty cool, dont like the gloves or the pose though very unnatural
big guy core
p nice but i wish you stopped self-deprecating comments all the time
would have liked either black pants or the floral pattern on the shirt to be more pronounced, but p good

Champion

Good as always Koreanon. Literal model tier pic

uniqlo, good for under stuff but not great on its own, the sleeves aren't cuffed either which i don't like

Hat and hoodie looks like burglar-core, pants and jacket look tech and then you got some fucking snowboarding gloves