Where are my turtleneck bros at, Veeky Forums?

Where are my turtleneck bros at, Veeky Forums?

i was thinking about getting into the turtle neck game but i feel like they look gay

the guy looks like such a bird

i reckon he looks better the longer he's out on the island

Reporting in.
Cheap turtleneck from Muji

Same. I was thinking if getting only turtleneck shirts,similar to pic related, then just rolling the neck down as much as possible and wearing sweaters over it, so I can have a subtle turtleneck look

Very nice

just got my first turtle neck, a heattech from uniqlo. so comfortable. my long neck is happy

what color is it? also, how do you wear the neck of it? Rolled tight, or slightly unfolded?

not him but I got the black normal heattech one. I wear it either folded down so its straight, or unfolded so it stacks.

Man that looks comfy

impressive, very nive
neck looks tiny

W2c chunky turtlenecks?

Ive wanted to do the turtleneck with tweed for a while. thoughts?

Nyeaaa boiii

Do it.

I have a black one. Waiting till my hair grows long till I start wearing it.

>tfw too short for turtlenecks

>neck looks tiny
The fabric looks thin enough to be able to stretch and not strangle you at the same time

The turtleneck with any kind of suit is 200% GOAT

underrated post

Not sure what being short has to do with pulling one off. If anything, someone who is too TALL would be the only one to not pull it off. Either that or fat people.

Just wear it. You'll be fine.

Agreed

whats a good tight fitting black turtle neck similar to

>short

As long as you don't have a double chin you can pull it off

tailor made. at least that's what mosley is wearing

thanks anons

That looks really good I think I'll get one

>tfw super long neck
>tfw closet consists of only turtlenecks/funnel necks
>tfw people are starting to notice

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I swear its your shoulders that make or break pulling off a turtleneck look

How so?

i feel like if you're a guy you need pretty wide, square shoulders to pull off a good frame in a turtleneck like OP

This

It could kinda go either way in this pic honestly. Needs arms on both bodies to further showcase the difference.

is the uniqlo turtle neck worth getting?

Apparently so

fucked the right arm on both, but you get the idea

actually, I'm an idiot.
I meant Uniqlo, not Muji.
So if you want one, go to Uniqlo

soyboy essential

i really want to wear a turtleneck but its so fucking hot here

They're pretty nice. Some of them have heattech which makes them pretty warm and cozy without being thick

Wut? Where the fuck do you live?

philippines

Yikes

Mockneck, and not me, but somewhat relevant to the topic.

Very nice as well. I think I have a white shirt that is very similar to this that I got a long time ago, but never wear. I'll start wearing it pronto, though.

Patrician

Is it even possible to find one like this off the rack? I'm guessing you would have to be incredibly lucky for it to fit this good.

What do you think of mine bros?

WoolOvers

Looks pretty good. I like the color

I fucking love turtlenecks, you would be surprised how many compliments I get on them.

Are they by girls? [spoiler]are they pretty?[/spoiler]

Also, what kind of turtleneck is it?

You can't be a pussy when you wear a turtleneck, that will make you an extra pussy. Real niggas wear turtlenecks with pride

Yeah congratulations you look just like your sofa now

how insecure are you guys ? do you live in flyover land or something ?

You look like a nu-male.

> soyboy

I got to a southern uni. Very harsh opinions of people who dont wear the mist basic of shit.

lmao. fucking nerds

Yeah, girls, its from Linea, and English brand. My guy friends were all a bit unsure when I started wearing them, and yes, the girls who complimented it are attractive.

That's all I needed to hear, famalam. Thanks a bunch

They're bespoke so zero chance unless you get it custom or tailor one

Don't die on me yet, thread.

Sexy

W2c yohji turtleneck, or one that fits like it? They're always too thin an tight

Suits with turtlenecks are GOAT

i wish i could rock a turtle neck . but i have a bit of stomach pudge

Not really sure why that would change anything

you'll probably be fine. got any pics of what you would look like? like, you aren't skinny-fat, are you...?

I have a couple of these, ultra conftoble, xl because I'm tired of shirts shrinking on me, I think the baggy turtle neck in black is very stylish

holy shit, how tall are you?

Spy turtleneck is best

Indeed

aw hell yeah

7ft tall

Where to cop?

saved to inspo!

Pretty sure it's Dries from a few seasons ago. So probs Grailed.

move to baguio then

Your girlfriend's pants really fuck up your proportions, floating torso man. The turtleneck looks awful

not even posting in waywt.
>your fit is shit
oh is it? thanks. what do you think about the turtle neck though?

I said awful. Just looks like a sheet or something, one of the reasons i started to tuck my shirts. And that unrolled collar just loks bad. If you post yourself on any thread you should expect people are going to critique your fit regardless.

how tall are you and how much do you weight?

5'10, 136 american.

well, idk what to say to that really, if that is your dimension then you might be a shorter version of me, but i doubt your legs are as narrow as mine are.