Beginner Fashion Thread

Hey guys, I'm a beginner at this stuff. What are some good clothes I can wear that are hip for a 22 year old?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Alpha-Industries-Flight-Bomber-Jacket/dp/B002IAF3MK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511664967&sr=8-1&keywords=alpha m1
amazon.com/Gildan-Mens-Heavy-Cotton-Pack/dp/B01IQD8USQ/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1511667039&sr=8-9&keywords=mens+t+shirts&th=1&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

joggers look like shit IRL

not when they fit tighter than OP's pic

Sorry grandpa, we're all memecore-wearing sixteen year-olds here.

you mean yoga pants? maybe if op is fuccboi/girl punk

nah, just fit better than OP

not everyone likes stiff black trousers, famalam

OP here, I'm not into anything too skinny for my pants. I currently just wear gray hanes large T with some sweats from walmart and some boat shoes, sometimes I throw on my north face fleece jacket.

Looking for casual stylish clothes that don't look too "fashionable", any good jackets?

Naw

nice pajama

Just wear anything you like and feel comfortable with

>wearing boat shoes with sweatpants
>wearing boat shoes at all

I actually like a lot of styles, I just need some ideas and I'll probably be comfortable with them.

wore some of these to school once had a semi, my cock was clearly visible. I'd recommend you avoid.

why don't you just size up?

Here is my style without a jacket

Here is the same outfit with a jacket

Can't tell you what you should wear, but at this stage, be conservative with your money. You could spend $300+ on a jacket, but with that same money you could buy a couple of outfits.

Not a fan of the jacket - looks almost like a fleece but that could just be the camera.
Definitely invest in a new jacket

Go to youtube
Alpha M
RMRS
Teachingmensfashion is shit but still worth a shot

>same money you could buy a couple of outfits.
Trash tier outfits you mean? Don't buy cheap shit; quality>quantity

read the sticky

It's not the size, it was the material that it was made out of. those flimsy cheap as shit ones will outline your cock, no matter what. The one in the picture looks flimsy so i recommend that you avoid those.

>hip
gtfo

Then stop getting boners
[spoiler]and stop having such a big cock[/spoiler]

Full Rick.

only if you have shit sneakers

Might be called a fag but I use pinterest a lot for inspo. You just search up an item and you get tons of ideas and inspo for fits, plus ideas for what you need to buy.

Buy a pair of white shoes. Adidas Stan smiths are cheap and safe.
Buy a pair of black jeans that fit better than the ones in your pic.
Levi’s are cheap if you are amarican.
Wear it with a white t-shirt and your jacket.

You now have a simple and safe starting point, that will make girls your age wet if you look good.

Read the sticky and keep shit simple and basic for a while. Pro tip: everything works with black jeans and white sneakers.

If he's just starting out, what's wrong with buying some pieces from H&M, Uniqlo, etc? Do you think somebody in his position should spend $300 on an outfit?

>If he's just starting out, what's wrong with buying some pieces from H&M, Uniqlo, etc?
nothing wrong with that period. they have some good items, but try to get quality knitwear, shoes and outerwear

yeah, for sure. I guess I was trying to say that he should ask himself what he really needs before spending a lot of money

Just wearing tighter underwear/tucking it in will fix the outline issue

>alpha m
are you serious?

Not even him, but yes? His shit works.

This

I guess I’m going to be the guy but lose a little weight OP. Everything looks better when you’re in shape. I’m not saying go full thinspo but just get that nice physique while you’re young. If your dressing to get laid then that is the ultimate starting point.

After that, how I started was just putting the time into creating a minimalist wardrobe. What are the barest essentials you can have. After that just go shopping and if it doesn’t fit with your essentials then don’t buy it.

Creating a wardrobe is a process of trial and error.

Key things to remember:
Color - you want neutral colors for your basics (try to match them with your skin tone. For me that’s earth tones, but it could be something more cold like blues or warm like oranges and reds for you). Then using complimentary colors start adding colors to that. Pretty much guarantees every fit is in sync.

Form - are you going to wear looser clothes, more form fitting? Is your weight going to be in your top middle or bottoms? This goes hand in hand with the next section but is separate because of your body type. If you have a big butt, your may want to draw attention away from your middle and Lower half. If you’ve got slim shoulders maybe you want to oversize to compensate.

Style - this is the part that everyone gets hung up on and doesn’t need too. With those other two things in mind, what sort of FABRIC do you like. If you can decide what you like wearing in your body and how it drapes and feels, the style that matches will naturally come out. This is the part that takes the longest. (I’ve come to enjoy denim, curdoroy, and linen)

Nobody here can give you answers on how to dress. If you’re looking to just meme into some outfits there are plenty of style guides that will get you going (palewave, lunar core, normcore etc.)

But remember if you’re trying to dress well to get laid, you need to start doing cardio and body weight workouts. You want to be lean and THAT will work.

height? weight?

What about this bomber jacket? Word around here is that smoking makes you Veeky Forums, this is good because I smoke black & milds

amazon.com/Alpha-Industries-Flight-Bomber-Jacket/dp/B002IAF3MK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511664967&sr=8-1&keywords=alpha m1

Ill get stand smiths and black jeans, nice look

Oh and for the love of god, if You buy something expensive spend the extra money for tailoring. It’ll be so much nicer unless the measurement are already damn near perfect. I’m specifically talking pants here

I'm currently working out and my body does have good form when I'm fit (used to be fit with lean muscle). Might go for a tracksuit.

Hey man whatever floats your boat! I’m glad you’re staying healthy.

OP here, here are my starter clothes for some style.

Personally I’d ditch the belt, but if you like it then go for it. Everything else is pretty dece. Get some different colored tees if you don’t have any.

I'm going to buy these, I'm such a cheap ass lol

amazon.com/Gildan-Mens-Heavy-Cotton-Pack/dp/B01IQD8USQ/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1511667039&sr=8-9&keywords=mens+t+shirts&th=1&psc=1

>heavy cotton
>mynigga.ogg

I'm also looking into gold studs for earrings, any opinions on those?

get one of those hoodies in dark red or blue, it will look nice with the pants

i dont recommend, earrings arent cool anymore and girls don't really like them.

What if I really want them? I feel like I could rock relative small gold or diamond studs. Black people in rap videos keep it alive.

Also, I don't care about girls, I want to look like a bad ass lol

Cigarettes are effay, blacks aren't. It's more for the look than the actual status of smoking one.

Also, please do get a bomber. They're the most stylish jacket around. Pair that with a white t-shirt, white shoes and black slim to skinny jeans and you'll be the flyest fucker around.

Nice work my man.

The jacket itself is cool. It would fly with the lunarcore aesthetic. Bomber jackets are great in general and I do recommend getting one.
However I would be cautious with buying outerwear with a strong accent color like the orange lining of that jacket. For a starting wardrobe you should be able to match and wear anything with anything else. The orange pretty much limits you to wearing white, black, grey and the shades in between.

If you have the spending capacity then buy it because it’s cool, but realize you might have to buy a second jacket.

I have a bomber jacket in sand/beige which kicks ass, but I also get pretty tired of avoiding color.

you say that like it's a bad thing

Kek, they look shit.

Don't wear a belt, you'll look like a retard.

Ditch the Hanes hoodie for a Champion reverse weave instead

Don’t wear a belt? Do you mean in general, because that’s ridiculous.

Or perhaps you mean with joggers, but I don’t see how you could even think a person would do that.

I like the solid colors better, they make me look more manly lol

Are you Black? Go ahead
White? Nope

i'm Bangladeshi, I have light brown skin. I'll try them once I get more fit.

get a white tshirt that fits well, go for everlane or uniqlo. get some black jeans or cotton twill trousers that fit well. Buy some leather meme sneakers and wear that around until you build a good wardrobe. You'll look a bit behind but its better to be pleb than it is to do what youre doing now.

What are the best beginner boots for cold weather?

1/2 size too big combat boots with wool socks.

OP here, I think timbs would be good beginner boots because those go well with jeans/joggers. You'll also look pretty fly

I'm actually kinda scared at how much of these I own

just get nice sweatpants my guy

w2c men's straight maroon jeans

>implying your cock being clearly visible is not a massive turn on to women
just be more attractive

>timbs
>jeans/joggers
>pretty fly

Focus on getting your basics going, and go for a minimalistic look, focus on what colors look best together.
Dark colors are fashionable - try olive greens, blacks, burgundy, greys, navy blues, etc.

buy a pair of black and white sneakers, adidas sambas are my personal favorite and they’re cheap
buy some solid color T shirts from h&m or uniqlo, also cheap
joggers are cool fuck the haters, american eagle has some pretty good ones
get some decent jeans, at least a black pair and a dark blue pair. don’t wash them super often so they wear properly
the most important thing is that your clothes fit properly and your body looks good, so being in very good shape is the most important because clothes are not designed for fats
I should probably mention that most people on this board probably disagree with this because they’re all faggots that wear raw edge extra long T shirts with skinny jeans and designer shoes but whatever, fuck fashion just look good

5'7 115lbs. what looks good? i like wearing things skinny

then wear things skinny

alrite thanks

what are some fa approved joggers?

Joggers are the absolute lowest form of fashion ever. You can automatically assume someone only cares about wearing what others think is cool and wants to fit in and seem cool if they wear them.
Literally clothes for sheep

there is a large amount of irony in this post

as a skinny manlet, develop somewhat of a convex chest or you will look like a aushwitz prisoner.

>Alpha m
Fuck you and your gay ways, faggot.

This

ew

good shit dude

shoulda duct taped a cucumber to your thigh and worn a wifebeater with crocs