Time for a new meetup?

I was wondering if you'd be interested in a meetup. Are there many folks from NYC here?

Also meetup general

dont do it OP

if you aren't a male model you'll never be Veeky Forums

Why not? I enjoy meeting people with similar interests. Besides, just meeting another user would be cool.

Take your insecurities to another place, user

i'm all for it! make sure to post photos when it happens OP! i'm sure many likeminded individuals would love to see such a gathering of so many fahsionable people!

>individuals
>in a hypebeast era

Im a male model living in NYC

I just think its funny when the ugly ducklings on this site want to get together to show off their fits when in reality their outfits don't make up for how ugly they are.

I'm at columbia but a meetup is a bad idea / won't happen. Over the years people have tried to organize things but other than that infamous one I don't think it's ever happened.

also most people on effay are socially inept and have bad taste . you want to hang out with them?

Please do another meetup with pictures!!

Dis gonna be good

Make it happen my dudes

I haven't been here in 4 years and this is still being posted here?

this how meetup should look like

Don't do it, because people will be making fun of you for years, no matter if your outfit is decent. The reactions following Brisbane 2014 ruined meetups.

what are you gonna talk about with these total strangers?

>"h-hey do you like designer X"?
>"y-yeah I do, how about designer Y'?

>Im a male model living in NYC
Of course you are, boi

/pol/ organized a few meetups, if they did, we can do as well

Why would you care about anonymous people making fun of you?

We could build networks.

I'd go, but I'm travelling. Maybe next titme?

>what are you gonna talk about with these total strangers?

do u have like zero social skills and never leave ur moms house or something

yikes dude

lol im a male model living in paris, i just walked dior and ann d this fw u sound like kook