Watch Thread General

The fuck guys? No watch thread general for a few days?
Get it going

Other urls found in this thread:

massdrop.com/buy/victorinox-infantry-gmt-quartz-watch?mode=guest_open
watchshop.com/mens-royal-london-watch-40000-03-p99941887.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posting my recently arrived slavshit, loving it and the time keeping is very good.

People only post their cheap, nasty, vinyl shitters.

>larping as that broke miserable fuck pluta

kys

>disrespecting the pontiff

kys

Work with me.

jung thug

posted in the casio thread, but I recently lost this watch. Should I replace it?

So sexy, I am saving up for the max bill.

Nice one, got mine last week as well.

Oops wrong pic

Love the Max Bills. Main reason I got the Form A was because of the sapphire glass, couldn't justify the price tag of the Max Bill when I would 100% scratch it up within the first couple days, especially with dat dome. Hopefully they can make a sapphire max bill one day because the faces on them are def a little more beautiful imo

got a similar one

Late 80s Submariner reporting
Lol not everyone...

The fakest looking Rolex model

Yup you got me its a fake, I came here to post a picture of my fake Rolex

Holy shit that things cool. w2c?

We are not all poor kids.

Bought this one recently.

proper pigs trotter, that. lovely stuff

Nice!
Look for Raketa Copernic/Kopernik/Copernicus in eBay or Etsy. You can get one for fairly cheap, 40€. Just make sure it uses the original and superior HP movement and not the HA, which doesn’t belong to this específico model but many franken watchmakers assembly then with HA’s because they are more common. Also the Soviet made ones before 1992 are more collectible, but if you don’t care about that bullshit it’s ok.

Posting my entire poorfag collection btw.

Just arrived from SAT, was in pretty bad shape... how does it look now Veeky Forums?

i have these.
put different/better straps on the tissot and citizen.

You need something less sporty and a diver. But nice watches.

shhhheeeiiit

70's citizen, a bit scratched but i like it a lot

fix

pretty cool. not a huge fan of leather straps on divers though.

just copped this, cheap asf but i love the way it looks

copped this same watch earlier this summer

Hey Veeky Forums what watch should I get? I want something for sitting around pool. But I'm pasty and freckled and fairly dyel tier arms and wrist. What kind of chain/link watch won't look terribly out of place? And yes I know I should get Veeky Forums or kms.

I agree, the current strap is just temporary. I'll be trying to restore it to look like the middle one

C or n?

93 bucks, automatic, 40.5mm

Really cool watch, I’ve been trying to hunt that model for a while but they are being sold too expensively for a vintage Citizen.

Rate my soviet elektronika, Latin America export

And cyrillic version

Swatch reporting in

can anyone id this watch and watch strap for me?

it was in the EDC thread before it died but the guy never responded

I think the watch is a Braun, don't know the model but the logo looked familiar

>Watch Thread General

Just type Watch General you dumb fucking redditor

Looking for a pilot's / military style watch similar to the seiko snk805, but in a higher price range, around 2-300 USD, to use as a daily beater at work and when I'm out in the country. Any recommendations on what I should get?
I prefer chrono but it's not a necessity.

I've got this Hamilton Khaki King for you military style. Gotta admit, after putting it on a leather strap, it looks way better

Is Swatch the Old Navy of the watch world?

Excellent stuff. People here really need to stop buying new shit

I was planning on wearing it with a NATO strap
Looks quite nice though

Is a 10mm thickness case a no-no for a tiny 6.3 inch wrist?
What about diameter? I think about 38 max.

Nice engraved rehaut ,
I'm torn between 36 vs 39 mm
I like 36 mm size (original size + confort ) but the bracelet seems much better on the 39 mm ones .
Also i do like lumed numbers on the 39 mm but dislike a lot the bigger Rolex logo writing on the 39 mm ...

I'll end with a speed anyway ...

Can anyone recommend a fitness tracker that I could conceal on the underside of my Seiko 5's NATO strap? Oh, and it has to be compatible with ios 11's Health app.

I really think getting one will spook me into quitting the NEET lifestyle.

W2c?

is there anything more "low class trying to look rich" than gold and silver watches?

Didn't say it was a fake you mong, I said that model is the fakest-looking one even though it's real

Had to get this one, Smith & Wesson "Royal Oak."

Why does this exist?

Never really been into watches, I'm in my early twenties. Ordered this one few days ago, thought it was pretty cool. Cost me about 100€ with customs etc. What do you think, is it a decent beginner watch?

I don't know but tell me how to get one.

>giv watch

massdrop.com/buy/victorinox-infantry-gmt-quartz-watch?mode=guest_open

Victorinox Infantry GMT Quartz watch going on Massdrop for $99 instead of $450.

Cop or not?

You have done well. Maybe you could have bought somethning more versatile but thats pretty good value.

You realise real value of this watch if smb sells it 4,5x times less than retail price?

My new Sicura Submariner 23 jewels

you'll see that you take x number of steps during the day and then start to eat more and gain weight even though you took the same amount of steps prior to buying a tracker.

Hamilton Pilot Pioneer. You're looking at quartz for a chrono in that price range though. The auto is beautiful but it's closer to 1000.

Twinning with that ice

I'm starting to get into watches and just bought this, how did I do for my first watch?

got mine on ebay...i like it

cop or not?

poorly

>mvmt
>45mm

Whats wrong with MVMT?

it's reddit

damn, hope I didn't waste $90

not necessarily. reddit can be effay if done right

pretty much my entire wardrobe is black, I just thought a little rose gold would be nice

not it cant, kys retard

No, no.
I intend on only using it to increase the number of steps per day and keep that number consistent.
I won't use it to observe and increase the amount of food I eat.

I can see your point, however.

Just copped this seiko 5 automatic

ignore pyjamas pls

y u do dis?

horrible choice. it's alibaba-$5-sucky-sucky-tier and you gobbled up their marketing like a thai hooker in heat.

do your research next time, faggot

lol whats wrong with it? I like it

gonna change that garbage strap too

Nothing wrong with the product itself. It works just fine, but you could've bought a very similar watch for $10 on ebay, alibaba, amazon, aliexpress or anywhere really. Also the size, 45mm is silly unless you have huge wrists.

Bad value. And probably too big at 45mm.

Thats a nice everyday versatile beater watch.

Is it for men or women?

Men. Women watches are smaller and don't usually have many complications in the dial.

The price/quality relationship is pretty good, so it all comes down to whether you like the design or not. Do you like soviet/military fashion? Does it suit your style?

>TFW you wont even own a fancy timex weekender homa

nice seiko homage

Anyone recommend a watch that looks similar?
soft gold, leather band, small form factor like this?

got this for last christmas, still loving the mechanical inside

Nice stuff. Nicest stuff really.

Police Academy classic! Great for "zero fucks given".

I hate all these fat watches and this is the best looking one in the thread

Should a dress watch have gold or silver colored case? Black, white or cream/champagne colored dial? Hands what color? Strap what color and material?

What is "soft gold"?

Is this a good watch?
watchshop.com/mens-royal-london-watch-40000-03-p99941887.html