Morning & Evening Routines

post your general routines

pic is mine. the order is different on some days, but this is what i generally follow most days of the week

i don'tneed a pciture i'm a fucking man. you're a faggot gay dick lover if you take 40 minutes in the morning.

>wake up
>get outta bed put on robe bc i slept naked
>skip toiletries bc i'm not a sissy
>brew black coffee while i dig the fridge for left over beef jerky
>scratch my ass and sniff to make sure my magazine trial cologne paper is still scented on
>put jerky in my coffee to soften it

this is the most soy picture I've seen on Veeky Forums and that's saying something...I mean jesus christ you fucking faggot get a grip. And of course your 30 step daily routine doesn't include anything even remotely resembling exercise. Good lord.

fuck you i was joking about my beef jerky thing but i liked ops ritual. the stretch+meditate is better than normie exersice

i go to the gym three days a week, about four hours total.

meditation and stretching take about two to three minutes each. brewing coffee and going outside takes about five minutes.
i also shave with a desr and shavesoap with and against the grain, so that also takes a few minutes longer.

I dont think OP is a soyboy, more 'dealing with depression and watched a Tony Robbins seminar'. If it helps him cope with life until his mental health improves, good luck to him

I was referring more to the part of actually writing down such a detailed step by step guide including fucking "put on clothes" to something that probably 90% of the population does in a very similar manner save for meditating and stretching. Most functional people don't need to follow a 25 step guide to make coffee in the morning and then clean their face and brush teeth twice a day.

it took me 2 minutes to make this
these threads have been fairly popular in the last five years on Veeky Forums and ive seen a lot of variation in posted morning routines

To be fair I forget to do a lot of simple shit, a list would help me. That said "Put on clothes" might be a bit much.

its all easy

1. be attractive
2. don't be unattractive

1. just go into a store
2. find clothes you like and put them on

Nigga how the fuck do you do all this in 10 minutes

LMBOOO KYS FAGGOT

>Using chemical exfoliant
Fuck, I'm wet

LMFAO cleanse every two days, fucking awful if you were a real man and not just some soyboy and actually had a decent lifting schedule.
>i go to the gym three days a week
pffffffft lmfaooo fucking pathetic, i knew you were a soy. you'll never make it going three days a week, just stop now. you are wasting your time.

Seems like a nice way to start your day. I should write something similar so I can actually stick with it.

- wake up
- wash face brush teeth
- make coffee
- smoke cig
- drink coffee
- beat my wife
- go back to bed

am i Veeky Forums???

>Shave
>Apply aftershave balm

SOYBOY detected.

Morning
>wake up
>piss
>grind coffee while water boils
>brew coffee
>drink coffee in bathrobe and slippers while checking Veeky Forums
>get dressed
>pack bag
>leave
Night
>shower
>brush teeth and shit
>read or sleep
Kind of a dumb thread man

morning
>wake up
>touch willay

evening
>sleep

Kek

>wake up
>piss into a jug
>throw shit baskets out the window
>cum on my cum wall
>scrape the dick cheese off my penis and feed it to my dead cats
>puke out last night's ramen noodle
>slurp up the vomit and call it breakfast
All in 5 mins

Niacinamide is not a spot treatment, it helps your skin overall, but you don't target specific pimples with it