I put it on everyday and its been working, hasnt even been long since I started

LONG TIME NO C BOYS

not being rude are you male or female plz dont take offense im just curious

andro

rate me faggits, i dare you
I guess that's an answer now.

steve buscemis gay son?

7.5/10

Rate me without minding the shitty facial hair.

You look like the types of guy i know, that have inexplicably hot gfs despite the average looks.
>inb4 its all about confidence etc etc
yeah i know, fuck you

what do I do about my mouth-breather features (and/or how soon should i end it)

I only had a 6/10 gf for a month last summer m8.
I DO have quite a lot of attractive girl friends tho.

born a girl

nig lips/10

HOw to get rid of acne scars?
YOu’re cute, just let your hair grow larger t b h it would look better 8/10
Its actually not that shitty, i mean you rock it. 7.5/10

Suggestions for better glasses for my face? I want clubmasters but they're such a meme right now. Also hairstyle suggestion would be gr8

5/10
6/10

hola

id suggest you lose weight

Trying to pose here lol.

currently balding and 5'8

also how do i make my nose less red

I was gonna rate you 8 but...then you said that you are 5'8 so I dont wanna boost your confidence

You are pretty good looking. Congratulations for your face. If you are really balding badly, own that shit and shave it all. If its just receading hair line, dont worry about it.

I'm physically attractive to girls 5'3 and under. Also this is really superficial shit and detrimental to everyone rating and being rated

what do you wear, and what's your frame like? the facial hair softens your exposed orbital bone, but if it fits your aesthetic you could shave and embrace the skeletal look

tinted moisturizer or acceptance (personally I think having that slightly red look without actually looking like yung lean could be a good thing)

yeah maybe u right

about embracing it, i'm not gonna get tinted moisturiser

yeah shave and go full ghoul mode

>not going full bear mode
come on dad

>inb4 you're 12
thanks but how do I fix this

Ay Pedro

I'm scayered...

I usually wear military surplus stuff. I look a little chubby, need to lose some fat but I only weigh 130lbs because I am 5'1".

Lol.

I'm 38 btw son ;)

your current hairstyle would look good grown out a little. facial hair isn't helping. any frame less rectangular than those is good desu.

shape your eyebrows
never grow facial hair again

and you'll be an 8/10 qt aesthetic boy

you look weird, only solution is have good taste. weird is good

thinbrow bois

but, wait, I don't have facial hair in that, do I?

And how should I shape my brows?

btw you currently have bad taste and the waywt is too optimistic/reddit for you to develop there

get an actual haircut. are you prepubescent???

so... r/mfa?

I also wanted to ask, would oliver peoples style frames/ round acetate glasses fit me ?

shaping your brows is easy as fuck

you dont have to cut any of the actual brow, just all that loose light furry shit around it

use a razor or hair clipper

19 and can't get a gf

Oh yeah, I used to do it all the time. I kinda let them grow because I liked how big they were.

Good advice, I'll sort my slugs out

NO! just look at cool people on instagram and watch runway shows until you like them, I don't know if you can force interest in fashion.

If you're coming from another board for tips on basic shit then mfa will be better but you will have not embraced your weirdness. Also if you're going to put a lot of time into looking better, you might as well do something creative and interesting instead of just trying to look more attractive but remaining bland and unattractive.

you have to be interested in fashion and general aesthetics to develop good taste

you look funny as fuck but I could imagine u being cute with some type of haircut

it's mainly your chin the septum and your sel-esteem confidence levels

gl

it's was joke user, I've seen mfa
thanks for the advice though
I'm actually ex /cgl/ so my taste changes all the time
aim to please m8
any particular type?

>can't get a gf
you're just picky.

I thought you died after sandy hook

bruhhhhh

i yelled

Idk how but you nailed the self esteem and confidence levels, always been something ive struggled with

can you niggers and spics please fuck off? you are all fucking ugly no one wants to see your shitty face puto

Another.

How to not be picky?

How bad is it? Dont mention my fit

sup cecil

go away, chad

Omfg. Is there no place I can go online without one of you pathetic trolls following me. It's probably Gayleb or Jeffrey. Leave me alone.

don't think of any woman you talk to as a potential gf. let what happens happen.
you look fine, maybe get a haircut though

Normally have a side parting or a quiff because it works for my head shape, or does curly hair work for me?

Not bad at all, don't wear thta hoodie outside. Okay?

Am I Veeky Forums?

r8

3 things
1) get the undercut a little lower, let your hair grow on the side of the head a little like a Hitler youth
2) lose weight. Stick your tongue out and flex your neck and jaw (make a forceful downward smile) to exercise the underneath of the neck and stop the droopy pouch
3) lose the tache

Sorry Adonis

You look like a gas station worker

But one of the friendly, handsome ones

Yeah, didn't shower today lol

Narrow boi

Cute

your face is physically attractive to me and im 5'10

you've got a masculine jawline, and long head. if you are fully balding, it'll look god tier. if your hairline is just receding, that's nothing. white guys literally never have perfect hairlines. Harry styles, Kevin Love, the guy from stranger things, all shit hairlines but solid hair. it's strange.

Break my heart

8/10
7/10
4/10
5/10

>Advice
have good genes: the thread

You've got a really nice face, objectively at least 8/10. From that pic you it also doesn't look like you're balding; can you post a pic of your hairline?
It might be just paranoia, let me see and I'll make it clear for you.

7/10
7.5/10
6/10
7/10
6/10
6.5/10
8/10
7/10
6/10
5/10
6/10
8/10
6.5/10
5/10

can I use it on my temples? The hair there has always been thin

Solid 8

use it anywhere

there are literally hundreds of things you can do to increase facial aesthetics

i have shit genes. It took me 2 years to become a 6/10, strong 6 on a good day

Older than I appear btw

Going to post some more pics, would appreciate honest ratings and criticisms

u r still 5/10
lose weight and get a better hairstyle

>lose weight

I'm underweight

And what hairstyle would you recommend?

>these are the people posting on fa
I'm going to bed now

ntayrt but fade the sides (or buzz whole head if it suits your style)

Eh. W ur hair poking out, ur head looks like a poorly-drawn triangle. Please trim that part.

Getting a new haircut tomorrow. Thoughts?

you look good. user was right though, longer hair would suit better
i dont know if it has to do with facial structure but you remind me of 79% of "the autist chad's friend" ive met
>12940596 maybe cause your head is huge
youre atractive, too
maybe other angle for pics and a less shitty hairstyle and youll look really good