Easiest jobs Possible

Who /justwanttosupportthemselves/?

>recent finance grad from private business school w/2 internships one international
>only want 30k/year even though live in the expensive northeast US
>want to minimize fake work relationships as much as possible, no passion to climb ladder.
>want to move out of parents house ASAP (they are useless and give no advice)
>all my savings are in bitcoin/bitcoin passive income ($1.8k)

I'll take anything outside of the industry, is tollbooth operating hard to get? Is book keeping tough? I don't care about prestige. Point a confused lad in the right direction please. I'm afraid of becoming a NEET because the path I'm expected to take is depressing as hell.

Why the fuck did you major in finance if you wanted an easy job?

Just get a fulltime job in a warehouse or something, $30k/yr+ especially if you become a manager or something

Where do you live? How about a warehouse logistician/ supply chain manager?

Try and get a union job. You can fuck off and it will be hard as shit to get fired.

Why? Just because you make shit money doesn't mean the job is "easy", chances are you'll be surrounded by poor degenerates and literal retards

I was willing to work hard once upon a time, I thought the rewards were worth the lifestyle. I have different priorities now and just want a better work/life balance/low stress. I also enjoy following economics and the world economy so it was a good match.
I live in northeast MASS, I want to move to New Hampshire or Maine for cheaper property and rural lifestyle. I'd live in an RV or small mobile home idgaf.
This is what I want to avoid, but I know there are other options with relatively isolated work environments. Pay cut is usually required, and bachelors can live comfortably on 30k/year.

Hasn't even begun working
Wants a better work life balance

Fucking he'll

This, and most factory jobs barely even approach $30k and you'll hate every single one of those jobs.

My family is fucked up because my parents work too much. All the upperclassmen I followed after graduation have burned out or in the process of quitting. I've seen the office politics first hand. What motivates corporate people? Acceptance? Prestige? Most spend their shekels on retarded shit. My personality is not fit for this environment unless I suppress myself and be someone I don't want to be. I'm not looking for a handout, I want a viable career alternative to support myself.

I can respect that op. Corporate life is a shit way to live and no way to go through your life. You need to think about priorities and what you really want out of work. If you take a menial job you'll be sick of it pretty quickly I think. Instead have a think of what you can do that gives you time affluence

get a government finance job. work in treasury for the city or county. you'll work 9-5 and just go over mundane budget items for a decent salary. probably good benefits too.

Get a job as a teacher. Boom. Easy 40k a year.

>Get a government job

Op just has to be a non straight white male and he's good to go!

>easy

Just take a tolerable job and work for a year and maybe buy and sell crap on ebay. you will have 30k. Assuming you live with your parents.

It used to be highway toll booth attendant. Before automation came along the ones working on the Mass Pike used to make $60K/yr, or so I remember reading in the Globe in the 90's.

Fucking idiot
Don't make my mistake
Shit money if you divide it by hours you actually work. Which is all the time
And office politics got nothing on a school

I took this route for the sweet hours and long ass holidays

After networking my ass into college lecturing at 3 different campuses I now only teach 18-23 year old college girls and take home about $130k yearly

I'm in the exact same boat OP.

>Get internship at investment firm
>Graduate and get hired on as portfolio manager
>Get told "doing your job well without any mistakes is just what we expect, you'll have to go above and beyond to get any raises/promotions"
>Hiring manager said I'd be working 10 hour days.
>Most days I work 11-12 hours.

Since then I've had my project ideas stolen by co-workers, suffered through hundreds of inane small-talk conversations, and been called out by my boss in front of the entire team for every little mistake I've made.

I'm tired of having to talk about sports/Game of Thrones/people's kids just so I don't come across as "that quiet guy". I'm tired of having to hide my interests in vidya/anime/figure collecting so I don't come across as "that weird guy".

I just want a job that, if I do it well, no one will bother me. A job that rewards me for doing that job well, instead of forcing me to come up with unrelated ways to prove I'm a more "dedicated' employee. 60K would be ideal for me, enough to get a comfortable home while still letting me put aside a decent amount for retirement. I'm also fucking tired of the 10-12 hour days. I feel like I don't have time for anything anymore.

My performance review is coming up, and if I don't get a raise I'm not stopping the job search until I find something like this. A job that won't steal another shred of my soul every single goddamn day.

Get a job in freight, 15/hr+ starting, benefits and bumps in pay every 90 days. hell get into management and make a comfy 80k a year telling truckers where to go

Staff accountant. Show up, put in 40 hours of easy work, move on. Nothing is really expected of you, and having someone who isn't incredibly ambitious is a plus.

Bump

Advertising? That's what I'm trying now.

I have the same desu. Studied law and I want to live off my online webshop.

I hope it will happen soon.

I'm doing accounting and minoring in finance. Finance degree is useless unless you hit it big.

I feel you OP.

My dream is a quiet, low-moderate paying 9-5 where I can sit at a desk and process data.

I'm a mathematics major, it seems like most of us end up either doing masters degrees or going into finance or both. Both those paths are way too high-stress for me to want to do.

iktfb

Software developer here, seems like a lot of companies expect you to work long hours and participate in hackathons and shit in your free time. It's like having interests outside software development makes you into some pariah that "isn't passionate enough" or some garbage.