Were they truly Veeky Forums?

Were they truly Veeky Forums?

Quite hilarious that Roof literally looks 10x better than any of those Veeky Forumsggots

he literally doesn't. You just think that because he was on the news and did something. Same with actors and musicians your brain tricks you into thinking they are better looking because you see them more often.

Point out two guys that look better than him in the pic then

You have to be blind or delusional to think any of the Veeky Forumsggots look good

I was going to say Tesselate but then I opened the pic and you are right. He looks a lot better than all of them.

why do you do this

Only guys that look good in that pic are Roof and the guy next to him

Someone needs to put this in a time-capsule for people from 150 years from now can open it and see this pic with a brief description.

Photoshop my friend. Here's the original, though his neck is still strangely long even without editing. Reminds me of that one cuck who was interviewed on Tucker Carlson Tonight.

There are also 4 more edits if you can spot them

What core is the guy in middle?

>only 4

>4
Literally everybody in that pic was shopped
[spoiler]they still looked like shit either way[/spoiler]

>dylann roof
>big guy has something yellow on his shirt
>mac demarco's neck
>regular guy second from the right became a manlet
>middle suspenders guy's head got slightly larger

>looks like guy beside suspenders guy had his face or eyebrows fucked with too

Also 4th from left has been given fat ankles

Finally someone who understands the low-key dopeness of jetstream Sam's cousin's fit.

bucket hats nose has been slightly altered

untrue, despite what you may think roof looks better simply because of his confidence. everyone besides him is essentially masquerading as another persona poorly with their fashion choices, whereas roof, despite where it led him, had 100% firm convictions about himself and the world, which leads to an outward appearance of confidence and a style of dress that perfectly matches your personality and look

Does anyone know exactly where that wall is? Brisbane is my city, I want to visit this spot for the memes

neckbro always reminds me of pic related