Are face masks effay?

Are face masks effay?

shut the fuck up

This board is for the discussion of fashion, not for bullying users, please move along.

no

YES. It's the difference between Terrorwave and a plain shitty fit, after all

For ugly people in Yeezys and Bape.

tacky af

I want to strangle people who do this in public

is the ak the most effay gun?

Yes. Only dissent will be from /k/ontrarians

>Are face masks effay?
I like them, but I have no idea if they're effay.

Could someone please recommend a good one??

>chinks
uh...

this is a white board bro

this kind of face mask can work well, but only in winter when it either rains or snows, and only if you wear a hood with it. otherwise you just look really autistic.

Back to >>/pol/

I like them. But literally no other race can pull them off better than chinks so don't bother

They can look pretty fucking cool when worn in the appropriate context. Unfortunately, the appropriate context is literally just East Asia, and absolutely nowhere else.

If you happen to live in Taiwan, China, Japan, Korea, then go nuts, it's one of the perks of being an English teacher. If you live elsewhere, you will look fake as shit.

just got to japan, how2pull japanese chicks?

bee ur self

/k/ontrarian here
I think f2000 is best looking gun
Just imo tho

The appropriate context is if you're sick
Asians do this to not spread sickness
Americans are taught to sneeze in their arm and caugh on their hands
Pigs

Veeky Forumsshwave

Yeah sure dude just don't overdo it. Winter is the best time for them.

What year is it? 2011 or something?

>actually posting fashwave

>hey honey, where should we go eat
>hrmphmph
>what?
>HMHRHP!

Only if you are Asian and live in East-Asia. It looks cringy af and totally out-of-place in Europe and America. Even though it's a really healthy thing, culturally it's on the same level as burka. Also you may get unnecessary attention from law forces.

they are good for protecting your nose on cold windy Tokyo streets, but if you do not live in the East a police officer might profile you.

>a japanese board owned by japanese guy
>white
lmao this delusional mongrel

>imageboard created by a white American used by computers made by whites.
lmao this delusional shitskin

what calibre is that?

Only if you're East Asian, otherwise you look like a wannabe

You don't wanna be a wannabe right senpai?

What type of gun is that?

A revolver that fired twelve-gauge shotgun shells would be cool as fuck, but I'm not sure whether it would be possible to make or fire. My guess is that the recoil would be impossible to deal with, but I'm not /k/ and that's purely a guess.

>what calibre is that?

it's not polite to ask an user's age or gauge.

In the US it won't bring police scrutiny but you're right in that it's burka-tier outlander behavior that'll draw funny looks. I realize it's to keep from getting sick/making others sick, but at my university EVERY asiatic student wears them when it snows. Like, sweetums, no. This isn't Beijing and the snow isn't 20% cadmium. It's part of the "how to spot the spoilt one-child-policy chink nouveau-riche starter pack along with
>luxury car with dents and dings from lack of any driving skill
>anti social social club apparel
>chain smoking
>Canada goose parka
>wearing backpacks as a frontpack
That's not an ak
.22lr
Pfeifer-Zeliska Czech novelty revolver in 600 nitro express (an elephant gun cartridge)

>jews are white

i would assume you are wearing one because your mouth/jaw is disfigured

no, this is