Am I autistic for wearing flannel plaid pajama pants to uni because they are comfortable and they fit fine with graphic...

Am I autistic for wearing flannel plaid pajama pants to uni because they are comfortable and they fit fine with graphic t's

Nope. You're just a typical American slob. I bet you sometimes end up in WalMart and can't remember how or why you're there. You have strong opinions on which national food-like burger chain has the best fries. And you're considering purchasing a longboard to get from class to class...wait can you longboard in flip flops? Better google that.

comfy core is the best core

I mean I don't wear it all the time, there might be some essence to what you're saying about my laziness,but I don't see many other people doing stuff like this? Am I just boring?

So you just let your balls hang out to the world?

The projection is real

Nope, living the dream. Enjoy uni while it lasts

Wanna talk?

no worse than sweatpants imo

if you want to get away with maximum comfy and still be kinda stylish get some baggy wool flannel pants. I got a pair at a thrift store that are cut wider than some of my pajama pants, and the wool is warmer than cotton flannel. with a loose comfy top layer like a slightly oversized flannel or sweater you can get some of that comfy japanese aesthetic. plus nobody can judge you for wearing pajamas

Yes. I just moved from a metro to a flyover college town in a county 1/5 the size, and I see this everyday. OP awakened something deep inside. Didn't realize how many people live their lives in jammies or gym shorts. I should have been more constructive.

Being comfy does not have to mean being sloppy. Comfy core inspo?

>burger chain
>best fries
When you want fries you go to Zaxbys.

no you're just an ugly lazy fat american who thinks that they are the center of the universe

why are all europoors so autistic?

No

I usually wear roomwear rather than street clothes. Comfort is the most important aspect of clothing.

Did that hit too close to home?

If you aren't wearing mesh shorts from Walmart and cowboy boots to the convenience store to pick up Vanilla Coke and cigarettes then you're fucking stupid.

Where can I get some thicker flannel pyjama pants?
I can only find pretty thin ones?

Just get

wh*te neanderthal genes

I have yohji wool flannel pants that feel like pajama pants. I wear them creased. Comfy af

all thee triggered Amerimutts kek

ok

yes, but realized you were trolling as soon as i read the graphic tees part

I like ones in the pic. Would look awesome with you having messy hair , maybe a shirt

If you're that worried about the flannel pants, just get some cheap ass solid colored sweatpants instead. I usually wear black sweatpants to my 8am lecture

why are you roasting your father