@Trump_Coin Twitter

So I just set up an unofficial twitter for Trump Coin news and updates.

So far it's pretty basic, so I'm looking for advice Veeky Forums. Check it out @Trump_Coin

With any luck, somebody famous/media will pick up on this soon

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/?bonus=eLJwf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

How do you guys think I should increase the followers?

Make a bot that tweets in the trending hashtags.

Can I buy some trumpcoins yet?

trumpgrills?

I've got a decent amount of these

Trumpcoin related question,
how do i set my coins to stake in the official trump wallet, or does it do it automatically?

Yes, buy them ASAP for maximum gains

You have to encrypt the wallet (set a password) -very simple.

After you do this click the padlock button in the bottom right of the Trump Wallet. Make sure it's unlocked.

Buy them now while they are cheap

yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC/?bonus=eLJwf

my trump coin wallet is taking a lot to sincronize... is this normal?

Yes, it take a while the first time.

You're downloading the whole Trumpchain, so yes. Once it's synced you don't have to download it again.

Great, thank you guys MAGA.

TURotZWpHCcdo92SxAngeS6aYwG784ehxn

Sent ya some seed Trumps to get you started.

Ive done that as well, all my coins are in spendable none of them are in the stake line. I dont know if im suppose to move them or if its auto or what

They wont necessarily be in the stake line when they are staking. If you have set an encryption key and then unlocked your wallet, you may have to wait for your coins to mature. This shouldn't take long. Once that is complete they should automatically start staking.

Really appreciate it, thank you brother. MAGA

Okay, i thought they might had matured already. Originally the lightning bolt had said i needed my coins to mature and now it says my weight, network weight and that rewards should be in two minutes. But maybe its just showing that prematurely and I need to wait a while longer for the coins to mature. Ill give it two days before i start worrying about it. Thank you

It should be auto, mine are staking fine. Go to Settings > Unlock wallet and enter password.

No worries fellow Trump fan.

The time estimate is not always accurate.

yo