ITT: Your favorite sneakers

Ann D high tops for me

They're the most versatile shoes I've ever own, they go with everything in my wardrobe.

What's your?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4c54rCJ_k
ebay.de/itm/ORIGINAL-BUNDESWEHR-SPORTSCHUHE-SAMBA-BW-LAUFSCHUHE-SNEAKER-HALLENSCHUHE-WEIs/390486579142?hash=item5aead057c6:g:2S8AAOSwnK9ZQTl9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These have been my favorites ever since I bought them in London. Love the brutalist look, the best blend of Rick Owens and adidas of all the collabs, easily the most comfy designer sneakers/shoes I own. Just wish I had a second pair, three years of wear are starting to show

>brutalist
they are
1) not gray
2) not made of concrete
kys

>not made of concrete
dont give virgil ideas

kek

ive got these with the strap at the top and god damn getting these off can be such a bitch and a half

but they r sick

wtc for cheap, or maybe similar sneakerboots? love the look but money is tight rn

>inb4 some cuck posts their achilles lows

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4c54rCJ_k

lmao

These go with everything I own. I've had them for 5 years and they're just getting worn in. the soles aren't wearing out and I can undo the top lace to be casual or really ream on them and get them tight if I need the support and to lock my ankles. saved me a few times working outdoors in the snow and rain. I might've rolled my ankle otherwise. important thing is, is that I trust them. it's a sad day when summer says it's too hot to comfortably wear them.

sorry wrong image I meant this image.

easily these

993s. comfy, sturdy. i love jap/kor normcore fashion and theyre quite popular in those countries.

i dont live in the states so the connotation of dad shoes didnt really get to me until like 2 years or a year ago when they started making a comeback of some sort.

favorite pair of shoes ive ever bought

Best sneakers I've ever bought

These I think, because they are so comfy, but they look kind of awkward on foot.

>inb4 some post-purchase-rationalization poorfag posts their velcro stans

Thoughts? I'm undecided

they look awkward off foot from that photo as well

only fair posts

rest are fucking horrible

every fucking time

have pic related and is really good imo.

og gats continue to be the best and most versatile shoes ever produced

just ordered a pair for skateboarding
probably not the cool fashion savy pair if you want vans tho

Post a fit.

>cp
>not for poorfags

kek

Are you Frank Castle ?

W2c?

>brutalist
Yeah how are those brutalist? If anything they look more like futurist Jetsons shit.

Yeah, I'd cop them, but I almost exclusively wear Vans (or other skate shoes), so don't take my word for it either.

The John Elliot Vandals are amazing. My favourite hi top sneakers.

rafs are better

If I can ever find them at a good price I would buy them in a heartbeat.

I feel like they have a brutalist look to them.

>sneakers

goddamn i say GODDAMN

KYS

lmfao

They do and it is purposeful

Rick has always been much influenced by brutalism

I don’t think you know hat brutalism is

what can i say

What do you think about this? Too ugly? Feel like an astronaut with them. Nice but maybe too futuristic

unless you go all out with the fit its gonna look retarded.

what the fuck lmao

That’s just cringy my dude

This is what I needed, fuck this shit. Going to return

I kind of like them a fair bit. They're actually bold which I appreciate. Usually I prefer very classic, nonoffensive style but these shoes kind of speak to me XD not that I'd be caught dead in them.

For sneakers Balenciaga speed sock, GATS, CDG AF1s and Special Field AF1's and for boots the acne studios sami's in pink, Ann D Vitellos, Guidi 788's and white Doc Martens and Rick Creeper boots.

maybe 'i love being weird xD' 'rawr' or idk maybe ur just normal.
nice what are these
u right
idk if theyre necessarily 'the most versatile' but gats are def amazng in various ways
unless u ACTUALLY LIKE THESE/LIKE WEARING THEM they are outdated and no longer make u look like ur a baller soz.
better off getting either of the two shoes that merged to make this one
(kostons or regular vans)
this pic makes them look extremely slanted are they like this irl?
good cops glad u like them
vitellos are better if were comparing shoes of the same tier of status i guess? these are really nice and are def gorgeous/10 boots but everyone and their moms seem to be able to get their hands on them? idk imo it just bugs me that these shoes have become so regularized.
only seen 1 person ever rock these well hope u had the same experience as them
i saw a pair on grailed for 200. no similar styles as far as I know but if ur willing to save/drop 200-350 search up ann demuelemeester scamsciato on grailed

the chad geobasket

The highs are infinitely better than the boot imo.

>CDG cons
>guidis
>critiquing everything that isn't mildly obscure or worn by Instagram kidz
You sound like a hypebeast who discovered grailed last week LOL. Please never post again

>ann d vitello
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Those are Margiela Converses, I actually like guidis but oh well- i barely critiqued i did more complimenting and even my 'critiques' were my own opinion or constructive feedback
Most of those are just assumption u made off of other assumptions i really have nothing 2 do with the hype community. Anything I claim to like, i claim it because i actually appreciate the item and it's beauty but if ur offended by something whatever ??

actually really like them not gonna lie who gives a fuck about what some filipino/mexican manlets on Veeky Forums think

Did you discover fashion a few months ago? Your tase is horrendous

yes, but i got the boots for 180€ on sale, for that price i can barely get a pair of decent highs on grailed

The ones I've worn the most

Thoughts on these?

i'm not a fan of vitellos at all also the way you wear either wyatts or vittelos is not really comparable. I didn't read the thread properly btw, here's my most versatile sneaker. pls no bully it's pretty much the only pair of sneakers i still own

yikes just contracted hiv reading this post

mods need to start banning flyover state ips

Just got a pair of nike tn's for free and fuck me are these comfy
Might be because I haven't worn trainers for ages but they're so clunky, chavvy and comfy, they integrated themselves into my top heavy wool trousers meme style very well
pic related

beautiful shoes

I never understand how people find these and most of gucciboy shit even slightly bearable to watch without puking in disgust. People have to be either fucking dumb while rich because it's just fucking retarded to buy those kind of clothes/shoes. One of the worst cultural degeneracy of the West, not /pol/ related like gays or shit, just literally cultural starvation could push people to not only buy these things, but like them and even consider them as the pinnacle of fashion. Truly sad days ahead

Like, even yeezy boosts I can understand even though they're overpriced, but the gucciboy stuff is literally cancer

>rick x adidas
>gucciboy
>yeezy boosts i can understand
uhhmmm

Yes, because yeezy boosts are not ugly as fuck like these

Are these still available anywhere?

Goddamn they look like a pair of shoes you buy at your local market made with cardboards with an autistic anime gundam-like plastic at the bottom

thanks, everyone in London owns a pair
anyway i've finished my poo now so i'll ttyl

Topkek there's nothing versatile about those things

Dressed by the internet, the post

You should quit trying to have an opinion

I guess you should try and get a brain then? Or stop blindingly following memes
Everytime I see people acting like this I always thinks of Merda d'Artista

i dont normally browse effay and I'll be there first to admit I'm normie as fuck

christ

Where the fuck can I buy this model? It's sold out everywhere and there's not my size on Grailed.

Don't really know. Got lucky and found a deadstock pair on Grailed so best try there

Silver Bullet 97s are to me the greatest sneaker ever made. My cousin got me a pair when I was a little kid back when they first were released and I loved them. I'm so glad Nike released them again and I hope they keep restocking them so anyone who wants to can own a pair.

either tuck your pants in or dont cuff them. this is a nightmare

Love these

Own or want?

Own: Owens sock Runners.

Want: Usole drips.

Tell that to nike please i dont want to pay resale for fucking am97s :(( beautiful shoe tho

Eww

Tbh youve got to have a really high IQ to understand yeezy boosts...

Holy shit where can I get these?

I'm saving you time and am giving you the og ones ebay.de/itm/ORIGINAL-BUNDESWEHR-SPORTSCHUHE-SAMBA-BW-LAUFSCHUHE-SNEAKER-HALLENSCHUHE-WEIs/390486579142?hash=item5aead057c6:g:2S8AAOSwnK9ZQTl9

paint a few walls wearing them and youve upped their price to 300-400$

I don't normally cuff them. it was more to show off the shoes. I never tuck them in. the material is always too thick.

You probably wouldn’t pull them off

If he did, would he die?

I’m glad someone else appreciates them. I’m on the fence on keeping them or not. Such a unique design

Eldar shoes
Very cool
Rock them user

it would be extremely painful

You’re a big guy

not even joking
I FUCKS WIT THE VISION

what is made with more rape per cm of fabric? vlone or anything ian connor sticks his name on?

god i want to shove my little baby dick in these

yo are those pants from GAP? I swear I just bought those like 2 hours ago

w8 nvm

You said yourself that SeF isn't worth getting because they've become "regularized" despite how amazing they are in pretty much every way, so obviously you're moved by something other than beauty. I.e, you're a dumb hipster who doesn't actually care about the items themselves at all. All you care about is your self-perceived image. You actually show zero respect or appreciation for items by being this way, ironically enough.