I've always wondered about the muslim depiction of Paradise, Jannah. According to Muslim belief...

I've always wondered about the muslim depiction of Paradise, Jannah. According to Muslim belief, everything one longs for in this world will be there in Paradise.

Paradise is somewhat different from the more mystic Christian depiction of Heaven, in that it is very sensual, there are detailed descriptions of the food, the drinks and the sexual gratification, with the houris that are everywhere.

What about muslims who are attracted to boys, but remain good muslims through their life? Will their houris be boys in Paradise? Is it ok there?

Other urls found in this thread:

questionsonislam.com/question/does-sexual-life-exist-paradise
youtube.com/watch?v=hkD507geCHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking boys is literally okay on Islam. But if you fuck a man you're a fag and don't go to heaven

>Fucking boys is literally okay on Islam.

You got some citation for that or did you pull it out of your ass?

Lol why didn't they say this sooner? How do I convert? Best heaven eva would die again.

questionsonislam.com/question/does-sexual-life-exist-paradise

It indeed sounds very beautiful.

Ottomemes tapped boipuss regularly. But then again, they were filthy degenerates altogether.

Also Afghans have a big tradition of boy fucking

Sounds like some degenerate shit.

I thought the whole point of heaven in the Abrahamic religion is to ascend to something greater and be with God.
Not to live in debased pleasure houses for all eternity.

What do you expect from a religion created by a desert warlord

Implying, thinking there's anything wrong about pleasure in heaven is retarded

How can you be able to experience earthly pleasure if you're dead?

This doesn't mean it's okay in islam at all.

>le no true scotsman

that's for Allah to know and you to find out :^)

Are you retarded? I didn't claim they're not muslims. Ottomans also drinked themselves to death regularly, is alcohol literally okay in Islam?

Of course. Islam says there will be pearly young boys to serve you. Muhammad (pbuh) narrated these messages from the Angel Gabriel and God.

(QUR’AN 52:24): “And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls.”

(QUR’AN 56:17): “They will be served by immortal boys.”

(QUR’AN 76:19): “And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls.”

Obviously even the houris will not be able to fulfill a man in paradise.

Was the Arslan OVA an accurate depiction of Persia?

From what I've read of it (I haven't watched Arslan) it's not even an accurate depiction of the origial persian tale.

Wasn't Ottoman sultan literally the caliph of Islamic world?

And you have warrior popes and popes with concubines. Are murder and adultery literally okay in Christianity/Catholicism?

>pope
>representing all christians
>ever
Meanwhile caliph did represent all muslims

>caliph did represent all muslims

He literally did not though.

>controls Meca and Kabba
>all muslims see it as a holy place and come to pray there (even Shias)
>somehow #notalmuslims

He's right though, especially for the Shia who the Ottomans hated.

not ALL muslims, generalizations and exaggerations are an academic mistake

t. muslim sect who does not believe in pilgrimage

I rad about it and its full of dumb descriptions of how you will have plenty of the things desert cultures valued 1600 years ago.

>even Shias

They were often not allowed to go there by the sunnies though.

That's a Christian conception and really it probably stemmed from platonist thought. The old testament itself doesn't talk about the afterlife and the idea of a new, better world after the messiah comes is still very much a physical world with physical sensations.

Personally I like how the Muslims at least admit that drinking and fornication are awesome.

>(pbuh)
stop this shit

could you provide sauce op?

>Implying angel pussy wouldn't be divine
Okay shitty jokes aside...I think the whole sexual pleasure in heaven thing would be fucking fantastic. Fuck all this bullshit about abstinence or whatever. My paradise would be filled with Monster Girls of all sorts. Fucking all around. Alcohol, just...just everything awesome about 'mortal' life.

Don't worry, there's plenty of little boys in paradise to sodomize, Ahmet.

The Pope was closer to representing all Christians than any post-Rashidun Caliph did with all Muslims.

Hedonist, degenerate paradise for a degenerate barbarian religion.

As the other guy mentioned there are ''pearly'' boys that will service you,whether sexually or not that's for debate though.

>hedonist

Why do christcucks go so far as to deny themselves pleasure even after death? Just because you're socially inept and can't get fucked in this life doesn't mean you have to expect the same in the next.

Except in one surah describing paradise it avoids mentioning houris and mentions the boy servants. The surah was revealed in part because one of the wives of a Sahabah felt jealous, I think it was Fatima. Do you think she was jealous of one but not the other?

Muslim Heaven is all of the good and none of the bad. Imagine all the times you overstuffed yourself woth food and drink or ejaculated too soon or lost somebody you loved or tripped or hurt yourself, there is none of that. Now imagine the pleasure of a good tea, or a good coitus, or seeing something your proud of, or laying in the grass and the wind is just right, or feeling that special feeling of the presence of God or good about yourself after doing good, it is all of that and more. Pleasure is noble to an extent and in Heaven it is only good.

There are pleasures beyond getting your dick worked and eating like a glutton.

Again, this obsession with base pleasures is perfectly suited to a barbarian culture

Contrary to popular belief, Islam does not hate sex. It just wants it done right I.e. In wedlock. Prevents life crippling issues like illegitimate children, ruined relationships, ruined lives, spread of STDs etc. Just visit /r9k/ or /b/ to see how premarital sex or faithlessness destroys people.

Sex is a beautiful thing which has been made preverted by modern soceity. In heaven, no sin exists so no issues regarding sex. About homosexuality, it is considered a crime against our species derived from mental issues. Wont have those problems after death.

You mean like the LGBTQSRTFAGGOT movement?

>muh higher pleasures
>muh cultural and intellectual superiority

I've never seen a more euphoric post in my life

Why is one pleasure bad and another good?

Except that sex and food wouldn't be the same there and one of the biggest pleasures of the next world is seeing God as well as hearing him recite Quran. That there is what no eye has seen, and no ear has heard and nobody has imagined points toward it being something not as you think it is and indeed not as certain Muslims who think it is a den of vice without guilt.

By the way that caption says "Your heart lives long with faith". Any context on that picture out of curiosity? It is pretty funny.

>I've always wondered about the muslim depiction of Paradise, Jannah.

It's basically you get to eat pork and drink alcohol all you like.

Man, I would gladly die as a martyr so I could taste pork and alcohol just once.

Ottomans are the most pathetic bunch in history. Literally spent their entire lifetimes fantasizing about being Europeans. Still do.

So cold blood murder is legal in the US because some americans do it ?

You're a fucking genious lad.

pork is just another meat

Pork's nothing really special, it's just in how you prepare it, like with any other meat.

Alcohol though, Muslim bros are missing out.

Yeah so pathetic that they conquered so much land and rekt a good chunk of europe.

Alcohol is the only culturally semi acceptable sin so we don't always miss out.

Anyone else prefer being kind of a prude? I don't want to be a slave to my dick. I prefer love and affection and all that shit.

Being good at fighting doesn't make you less of a nigger, Mehmet.

It's not that I have a problem with pleasure in heaven, it's just that living in such a debased manner is a bit disappointing.

Plus sex doesn't make sense in the afterlife after all the whole point of sex is the production of children.

Do the Jews have something like the general judgement, because sheol doesn't really makes sense without one, it just sounds like purgatory.

Too bad it's not halal for them to those things, good thing I'm Catholic, I can actually drink as much as I want without breaking any rules, as long as I don't become a drunkard of course.

You sound like someone who'd get shot by a muslim.

But by being a nigger atleast you won't be a cuck sven.

>it's just that living in such a debased manner is a bit disappointing.

Just because you have access to sex doesn't mean it would be the only thing youll be doing forever,youll do whatever you want in heaven it just states that IF you want it you can have it.

If I go to heaven and see a bunch of brown men feasting themselves of on harems of blue eyed blonde white girls I'm gonna kill myself.

Twice.

Allah promises in paradise "devoted, young, male servants handsome as pearls well guarded" 52:24, they will be "youths of perpetual freshness" 56:17, and that "if thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls" 76:19

Not Sven or his kin.
But speaking of cucks, make sure you pay your taxes and bills. Kurd-stolen eletricity and welfare won't pay itself. Make Ataturk proud.

Those taxes go towards the shells that are being fired at the kurds at the moment so I the taxes are well spent.

Here you go faggot:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkD507geCHA

Learn more about your own culture before getting defensive and ending up coming across as a fucking ingorant.

>members of a religion are doing something
>therefor it is sanctioned by their religion

>IF you want it you can have it
Let's say that I was in Jannah, would I be able to fuck a goat?

>Also Afghans have a big tradition of boy fucking

That's a cultural thing. The Taliban outlawed boy love in Afghanistan, so yeah it's not a religious matter.

>muhammed was a bloodthristy warmonger
>took as many sex slaves as he could, and even commanded that his followers do so in the Q'uran
>had sex with all his wives every night (his sexual stamina was a point of boast in the hadiths)
>but his favorite wife was his 6 year old child bride Aisha
>if anyone questioned him he would have that person killed, or get a convenient 'revelation' to clear up the matter

I can imagine that when encountering Christians and Jews who had a real connection to God, Muhammed appeared rather base. So he probably made up a bunch of stuff about heaven being a debauched paradise so that he could convince his illiterate camel-farming horde that he was more connected to the divine, and justify the excess of his lifestyle which I suppose would have raised eyebrows even in that backwards desert country. Of course a heaven which is full of sensual pleasure is more attractive to the unwashed masses so it's obvious why the idea stuck. Also, what a great story to tell to your army - if you get killed in battle and are unable to carry off some farm girl then you will have an even more beautiful one in heaven.

Have you read a biography of the prophet Muhammad?

The Qur'an needs to be taken as a whole. In parts aimed at certain demographics (men), it is explicit in painting a picture of paradise. We know that men are visually oriented creatures, so this makes sense. When describing Jannah to women, God simply assures them that He will take care of everything. Throughout the Qur'an, the general message is that Jannah is a place of pure bliss. There is no evil or unhappimess there. In that way, it is similar to the christian message. The qur'an is a book of poetry, though, and poetic imagery is used to convey this bliss.

To answer your question then: there are many ways God could solve this, for one, he could change the love of boys into a love of women. Another way would be that all love becomes love for the divine. Only He knows, and as he is the best judge, we know he will be just in his ruling.

Psh. The notion that you can even get a better deal than this after death wasn't even part of the original hebrew creed.

>sheol doesn't really makes sense without one, it just sounds like purgatory
No man, it's more like Greek Hades. You try to stay alive because being alive is better than being dead. That's about it.

>good thing I'm Catholic, I can actually drink as much as I want without breaking any rules

Drunkenness is a sin, not just being an alcoholic.

Of course Christians and Muslims alike often don't care about this commandment.

Since you can do anything, can you set people on fire and fuck children? Serious question, Islam seems like an ancient polytheistic religion sometimes because of the moral unevenness it has

>muslims do something so it's okay in Islam

Sharia law states hang pedos.

Muslims fuck children because it's not specifically forbidden in the qur'an. Neither is marrying a 1 year old.

"Boys are for fun, women are for children."

t. every muslim nation ever.

Lol,in islam,when you got into the heaven,you won't feel like asking or doing something bad.All of the bad thoughts goes away

Your own video literally says it's totally against Islam and God doesn't like it but they do it anyways because they're savage faggots who can't control themselves.

>Islamic paradise is said to be like a garden with cool water running through it
>debauched
>took as many sex slaves as he could, and even commanded that his followers do so in the Q'uran
The Quran only re-iterates the rules laid forth by the old testament Deuteronomy 21:10-14
>you will have an even more beautiful one in heaven
Huriyah are ethereal beings not space concubines.

basically what this guy say desu

Homosexuality, even if not practiced, is a narcissistic vice. A soul who goes to Heaven will be purged frome these vices and enjoy carnal pleasures in their simplest, purest forms.

what if someone longs for sins, are they going to be present in jannah?