Best denim jackets? Sherpa or just denim?

Best denim jackets? Sherpa or just denim?
I'm looking to get a denim jacket and Levi's sherpa trucker looks nice and I've heard they're pretty durable. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

levi.com/US/en_US/levi/p/618660009
taylorstitch.com/collections/mens-shirts/products/sun-bleached-everyday-denim-jack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cant go wrong with it really, lasts forever and its really warm

Size up if you want to wear it with anything other than a t shirt.

>t. fatfuck

Kek i'm 60kg

overplayed as fuck, every fuckboi has one.
as warm as they are (which they really are not that warm) they are terrible in any bad weather that has rain

fat fuck

Bet you got weak shoulders bitchboy

This. I was surprised and disappointed when I got mine. I have like 16in arms and the jacket is tight as fuck around that area. I got a large btw.
Shouldn't they be making bigger jackets since it's an American company and most of them are fat fucks? I got a jacket from Uniqlo and it fits me alright.

OP: "I'm looking to emulate the alpha hipsters in my city and I've noticed they've been wearing faux 70's drifter clothes, how do I into that?"

Forgot to mention that I was talking about Levis jackets fitting small

I got a vintage USA Levis sherpa jacket for about $80 online as oppose to a Chinese one at the mall for $200. It's warm and blocks the wind chill so can't complain.

t. rick owens soyboy

I'm looking for a Levi's jacket with a color similar to pic related. Am I asking for too much? Is this just a raw denim jacket faded in time?

Why don't denims have fucking normal color names.

I don't even work out and I had to size up two sizes because I'm not a soy

levi.com/US/en_US/levi/p/618660009

>$395
I-is there something in their Trucker jacket line I could try?

>$395 for something a Turk or a bindi probably made

>projecting this hard

b-bump

wrangler jackets>levis jackets

some real as trucker shit that'll age best

taylorstitch.com/collections/mens-shirts/products/sun-bleached-everyday-denim-jack

Close enough?

Don't think so. Plus it's a denim shirt, not a jacket.