LAST THREAD Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

"losing weight and being thin is fine but remember to love yourselves throughout the process or you'll never be able to stop obsessing over over weight and other parts of your lives."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QZkEdPotnDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5'8", 130, Male, 23
>highest weight
>goal weight
Drink water, eat smaller meals
pic related

how much does water actually help

other than suppressing appetite in large amounts

1.80, 80+, M, 18
>highest weight
>goal weight
starving
finally being skinny for the first time in my life and not hate myself wearing a shirt

Well I lost 4 pant sizes after I implemented 6-10 bottles a day like 2 months ago

I also started doing pull ups and push ups around the same time, I'm still a bit skinnyfat but I I can kinda see my abs coming in and I'm slowly getting the V-shape body

Hey /thinspo/, reposting this in the new thread. I have low blood pressure and not eating makes me feel extremely dizzy and has even caused me to faint. I can't even skip dinner the night before without feeling like I'm going to pass out by lunch.

What are some drugs/methods I can take to deal with so I can stop eating so much. Would sodium tablets work?

Pic related isn't me, unfortunately.

bottles of how much water

I drink 6-10 bottles of water a day, sometimes glasses depends what's easier for me to acquire, I don't drink anything else, maybe chamomile tea with no sugar for breakfast instead of coffee

but hOW MUCH WATER BY BOTTLE

16.9 fl oz

aka 500ml

General rule is a bottle of water is 500ml. It's the standard size bottle of water you buy anywhere.

Any larger sized water bottles the person would specify. Like nobody would just say "I drink 3 bottles of water per day" and assume you know they mean gallon sized bottles of water.

>tfw when you're ill so you can vomit up as much food as you want without feeling guilty about it

Damn it, after finally becoming thinspo I've somehow started overeating like crazy, once I start eating it's really hard to stop. Should I just fast until I die? I am starting to gain back the weight I lost.

5'2", 97 lbs, f, 22
>highest weight
>goal weight
1000 kcal net intake, body weight exercises

I want to be delicate

I used to buy sudafed to try to catch a tweak. It works all right. I would love to do it again, but it doesn't feel like sobriety.
CW: 95.4lb (BMI 18)
GW1: 89lb
Method: I have dried lentils, grits, and oats and am subsisting on those. It's relatively filling for how much I'm losing. Plus I'm trying not to spend money on food for a month so I can buy clothes
Aesthetic: heroin chic of course, but with muscle because it's necessary for my lifestyle

with me after fasting all day I feel proud of myself and hungry as fuck so I end up treating myself to a small meal...and I always lose control and turn it into a big meal

Hm, does sudafed help with low blood pressure at all or is it just good for appetite suppressing? I do research stims to help with appetite but during the comedown I get all the dizziness and hunger back really badly and suddenly. Which always makes me overeat.

Maybe sudafed with a saltstick tablet?

just wanted to share something... seasoning does not want to stick to dry air popped popcorn, so what i do is put whatever seasoning in a small bowl. i then lick a piece of popcorn and dip it in the seasoning. kind of weird, but it works.

>seasoning does not want to stick to dry air popped popcorn
What were you expecting?

the crotch gives it away but please be two boys

This is a very sexy pic

i was reading through an old thread and saw someone had complained about it. thought my method could be helpful to someone.

why do anas love popcorn so much

Ah, I am just trying to be a dick because I'm bored.

it's a lot of food for the calories. plus it tastes good.

>Plus I'm trying not to spend money on food for a month so I can buy clothes
Man after my own heart.

do what i do when i'm bored--read through the archives

what do you guys do when the only alcohol you can get is hard lager?

saving food money for clothes is like saving cigarette money for college tuition

Don't drink, or try pills.

not really, unless you smoke like a fucking chimney does in wintertime

but way less responsible.

i don't have any sources for pills, or i would

How the fuck do I lose weight in my face. I'm 6'2" 155 lbs and my face is pudgy and disgusting. Is it my diet?

you clearly have the internet

Your genetics might make it impossible or you just need to lose more weight.

do you purge, have a lot of salt, or not drink enough water?

i don't know how to bitcoin

I assume it's genetics. Having no jaw is suffering.
I probably eat too much salt and don't drink enough. Would those be potential causes?

>I probably eat too much salt and don't drink enough. Would those be potential causes?
yep. nice dubtrips btw.

Good to know. Thanks.

could be your genetics, if this is the case sorry man. i'm 6'3 and 10lbs larger than you and i wouldn't describe my face as pudgy, it's not where i want it to be though. my personal goal is 140lbs and i'm at 165 now, so maybe try losing some more and see if it changes? take a picture for yourself now and keep taking pictures as you lose weight. i recommend this in general since it makes it hard to deny progress.

like your bmi is 19.99 now, if you drop to 18 or even 17.5 and don't see a difference with side by side portrait shots from before and after it's genetics and you can't really do anything about it. but if there is a difference it'll be really clear to you and you won't be able to deny it.

i'll say this, if it is genetics i'm really sorry. i'm a victim of them too. my jaw is too small, i'm way taller than i'd like, my shoulders are too wide, my nose is too big, etc., etc. you can always lose weight, but that won't always do what you want it to.

facial exercises work, the more it burns your face the more it works

Anyone who says they dont has not been doing them for a while, I used to have absolutely no visible jaw, and chubby cheeks. Been doing em for about 3 years

whats a facial exercise? like sucking dick?

look them up

Any specific ones or guides you would recommend?

Do ECA stacks work or are they Veeky Forums memes?

they are basically just caffeine and not worth the money to me
better to get yourself some green tea extract pills imo

Ephedrine is cheap as fuck in Canada, is really no more powerful than caffeine? I'm pretty sure I've just built an immunity to caffeine since I can dump six espressos in a cup, down them, and still feel sleepy.

Veeky Forumsizen here. The EC stack is no joke. Follow the guide and taper up your dose slowly.

You have to watch your diet. If you aren't counting calories and eating at a deficit you are wasting your time. EC stack doesn't do the work for you, it just makes it easier by suppressing appetite and slightly raising your metabolism.

youtu.be/QZkEdPotnDE

if you want that muscle around the mouth, idk what its called, there is this exercise I do where I flex that muscle area and open my mouth up and down

its probably the exercise that increased my facial aesthetics the most

you can also put your fist under your chin, and push up with your fist while using jaw muscles to push down, you should get results from this in a couple weeks

And you really dont need to be guided through facial workouts. Just move you face around in weird ways till you find something that burns after doing it for a while

i mean it's worth trying if it's that cheap, of course results will vary from person to person.

At what point did this board get completely taken over by /pol/ and Veeky Forums? It feels like this is the last part of the old Veeky Forums thats left. Even waywt has been invaded by normies. Sad times.

does anyone have a screencap of an old hydration frog post?

you either have good bone structure or you dont . if you look pudgy it's because you are eating too much fat

if by normies you mean, faggy rich owens clones and streetwear tech clones who all wear the same retarded looking shoes then yea, it's sad/

They don’t bother me as much, it’s the dudes who clearly put no effort into there apparencs and act like it’s some hot next level shit that get me when it’s just like vans and a hoodie. They need to be gassed.

6'4", 150lbs, m, 26
>highest weight
240~lbs
>goal weight
145-150lbs range
eat healthy, work out 3-4 times a week
slp

anyone know how to actually get better jaw definition? i feel like i'm pretty thin, but lack that chiseled jawline

scroll up

quite a few of the -core threads are still good quality, and I see actual fashion discussion pop up sometimes
agreed in general though, this board has gone downhill

shit my bad, thanks i'll try those exercises out

I'm 6'0 125 lbs and historically have had the worlds most babbyish face but at this weight I'm perfectly skirting the line between svelte and emaciated. Try losing more, your bmi is not that low.

If you're young that'll also play a factor

what is the minimum height requirement for a man to be that skinny?

I beg to different. Without all the fleshy bits, human skulls all look pretty much the same

he cud be 5 2 4 all u no

5'10, 130, M, 18
>highest weight
>goal weight
500 cal diet, light calisthenics
pic related

Today I ate over 2000 calories as a final supper so to speak. Now begins journey.

5'8, 160, M, 18
>highest weight
>goal weight
Fasting, going for a week this time wish me luck!
hongry boneboi

you weigh as much as you do because of muscle, not fat. You look like you have a very low bf% already.

Keep the muscle and don't change your weight, you look good as you are

that's obviously not him lol look at file name and being 5'8" at 160 would be impossible with that body type even with all muscle

are you really 160lbs
im 150lbs, 6ft and look a lot fatter

6'1", 165lbs, male, 23
>highest weight
285lbs at 17
>goal weight
145lbs
intricately planned diet, being active but not for the purpose of weightloss, just an added benefit.
pic related

Turned out I had decent muscle mass under the fat so i'm pretty close to that build already. Just have a little bit of pudge on my bottom abs left over, hoping it'll go away in the next 15lbs or so and I wont have to save up for a stomach tuck. Can't tell if it's loose skin or just some remainder fat.

pic related, I think I have about 15, maybe 20 more pounds to go before reaching goal, at which point I'll decide if excess skin is an issue or not. Picture makes it look a bit better than it is.

that ain't me g

oops

lose then till you look like that then

dont forget cardio and also dont forget that body dysmorphia is real

skinny pop is really tastey. in the states for uni, never seen it in europe but in america it's pretty common. very low calorie and yummy

got an adderall hookup, fasting on adderall is like a cheatcode. swear it's so fucking easy

>that feel when when

what a beautiful face ruined by meme piercings

Uh, guys, how many ribs are supposed to be visible normally?
I swear my BMI isn't dangerously low

>If you aren't counting calories and eating at a deficit you are wasting your time.
Boy I’m barely even eating at all

>current stats: 6'3", 165lbs, m, 21
>highest weight
210lbs
>goal weight
145lbs
drugs and not eating
pic related

Anyone got tips for how to take meds and vitamins without getting an upset stomach when fasting? I keep having to break fasts with a bit of food (a boiled egg or some yogurt usually) so I don't end up throwing up my pills. Considering just trying intermittent fasting because of the issue.

the septum is cute

they really dont. asian mongoloid skulls look nothing like african skulls or caucasian,

this is not true at all

damn dude, wish i could do the same

Current stats
>194cm
>71 kg
Highest weight
>78kg
>goal weight
75kg
>method for losing weight
Currently trying to maintain/gain weight. But exercise and calorie deficit. Cutting down heavily on sodium.
Aesthetic:
Tall and slim. Maybe SLP but it seems like a meme at this point and I'm not a big fan of a lot of the outfits

Pic related is me
>tfw jeans have to be skinny or my legs swim in the pants

Just stay high in protein and do some cardio and pull ups the ladies love a toned dude

nice dubs
yeah, I get between 160-200g of protein everyday, and have team trainings for basketball regularly which is great for cardio.
In terms of working out, I do a bunch of the meme ones, pushups, planks, crunches, etc.

Problem for me right now is my body's bone structure desu.
I have extremely thin wrists for someone my height, my collarbones are very prominent as are my ribs. I think maybe its just because I'm at a low bodyfat % right now. (Think roughly 8%)

Prominent collarbones is good

on 20 year old guys though?
Thought it was more a girl thing

>do IF (3pm-9am)
>grew over past 4-5 months up to 3cm
>twigs my BMI too
am I the only one who loves this even more than the weight loss? My BMI gets manipulated from both sides that way. I'm at 17.5 right now.

tfw stopped growing at 11

There's nothing wrong with being a cute femboy

im you but goal

except I'm not gay user

Why are you in thinspo then?

>5"10
>Highest: 139 lbs
>Current: 129 lbs
>Goal: 121 lbs
Been losing quite a lot, but I don't notice much difference. What do?