Telnyashka

Is the Telnyashka /effay/?

yes but only if you are tall

1.82m Big Boy reporting in, I might cop one.

Only if you're rail thin too. Veeky Forums need not apply.

Shit, I meant 1.87

What about the Telogreika?

Are you even Russian? Fuck off if not.

it can look cool in a kitsch kinda way if youre russian imo, but otherwise youll probably come off as a dork, pretentious, or both

You have been playing too much metro.

not the one that posted that but metro is Veeky Forums as fuck

It really isn't. Not from gameplay wise, nor aesthetic. If you are going to talk about aesthetics, its a watered down stalker in every way.

The problem with telnyashkas is that they're that they get skinny if you wash them in a washing machine. (I don't know how to correctrly wash them). I had a long sleeve telnyashka that wasn't tight ass on me and I used it under my tracksuit whilst jogging during winter. It was pretty good until I washed it.

You might also look dorky/french since the collar for Telnyashkas are usually very wide. Another thing to know before buying one is that they are made to be tucked into the pants, so don't expect it to be an "ordinary" teeshirt.

>he doesn't dress vatnikcore

it seems really gay to me

>they get skinny
You mean, like they shrink so much they get skin-tight or something?

>mfw the marinière is a breton thing before it was a russian thing

>they get skinny if you wash them in a washing machine

this

ordered a pair TTS which fit tight on me, exchanged it for one 2 sizes larger to get a loose fit, then after throwing it in the dryer it fit the exact fucking same as the first one

hang dry this shit

I picked up a few in Russia a few years back and wear them as a base layer. Looks pretty decent with just a bit peaking out. Would be overkill to wear on its own.

Can confirm. One of mine is unwearable after one wash.

That sounds like the opposite of what it was intended for.

>itt Veeky Forumsggots outing themselves as fucking idiots who have no idea how to care for clothes

Did you expect anything different?

Not really. I left Veeky Forums a while ago because I realized it was 97% poser undergraduates in the first 1.5 years of college and I got tired of waiting for the other 3% of people with actual taste and style. Came back recently just to keep my pulse on what's in/coming up fashion wise and I regret it.

Seriously who doesn't know what to line dry and what to throw in the fucking dryer. That's not even fashion that's basic clothing care. Just give your laundry to your mom you incels.

>That sounds like the opposite of what it was intended for.
>Intended for starving conscripts

Veeky Forums has always been filled with people like you to the brim, talk shit about how everyone else's fit is bad and theirs is so great while never contributing

Show me where I said that. I'm berating people for being posers and for being idiots when it comes to caring for clothing.

>posers

A sense of fashion has nothing to do with one's ability to wash clothes well.

I bet you think professional racecar drivers are also necessarily also professional mechanics or that interior designers must be skilled carpenters as well.