Did you manage to stop it?

did you manage to stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/hair-loss-treatment-coming-south-korean-scientists-develop-drug-cure-balding-2620448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow Rhett really let himself go after Link killed himself

thousands of years of this and there's no solution. get over it and move on with your life

Yep, started at 21, 25 now.
Didn't manage to get all of it back but it's no longer noticeable, just a mature hairline.
Stabilized with Minox, thickened everything with fin, dermarolled my hairline and got some great results.

theres no way to stop it other than hopping on finasteride and hoping youre not one of the hundred that gets a limp dick after

How did you get prescribed fin?

I am about to try and at least halt my hair loss
I am at a norwood 3ish, and if I halt it I am just gonna get smp on the bald spots and keep my head buzzed at a 1

everyday bristle brush 100 strokes and minoxidil

don't do finasteride as long as you can avoid, unless you're going trap mode

there is nothing wrong with fin.

>don't do finasteride as long as you can avoid, unless you're going trap mode

fucking dumb cunt

yeh nigga hopped on fin like a year ago havent lost a strand since and slight regrowth on crown

nope. i'm bald but i shave it off.
i still look good tho.

well good for you fag, not everybody can be the boy with the golden head frame

it hasn't started yet. i have good genetics

I'm in my early 40's and my hair doesn't have bald spots.

>in his 40s
>on Veeky Forums

>implying there arent people in their 60s on here

Come on nigger. Read around some more.

Ages range from 12 (you) to 60

the first real promising cure was just found in south korea, like no bullshit. they synthesized a protein or something that regenerates the follicles

based gooks

Lets hope it's true cause I'm holding onto an ok hairline as it is but the cracks are showing as time goes on

>the first real promising cure was just found

Just like every year for the last 50 years.

Yes, by following the anti immune protocol. No dairy, wheat or anything that could contain lectins.

I'm mostly eating chicken, leafy vegetables, eggs and chocolate. Hairline and density recovered.

>chocolate

if you cared to do any research you'd see that this is super legit and theres a major buzz behind it right now. This isnt something you should just write off like usual

You will die relatively soon anyway OP. Don't worry about it.

Btw, I panicked a few years ago and tried finasteride. It works for most people so if you're happy taking a pill every day until you die go for it. For me I had some annoying side effects such as a COMPLETE loss of sexual appetite. Sucked.

Nearly everyone (80 percent0 of users on Veeky Forums are teen soyboys. I'm 29 and I feel way too oild for this shithole. I have no idea how you do it.

Any evidence for this diet working?

I didn't.

Just from my personal experience+having tried everything else(apart from pharma shit)

As a white man, you haven't evolved to consume fruits and vegetables from the other side of the planet. As a result, they're slightly toxic and constantly stressing your body. I'd suggest to go on a fast for a week (water only, do your research) and a complete dietary overhaul. After that, you should see results. If not, you've at least increased your lifespan.

>havnt evolved to consume fruits and vegetables

Fruits and veggies have been proven for years to be extremely beneficial for just about everyone. absolute bro science horseshit my guy lmao. yea lets all stop eating veggies

didnt cause i didnt care
still look just as good with a shaven head

yeah, no. I said that as a guy from Europe or with predominantly European heritage, you should avoid vegetables and fruits of the new world, especially beans, but nightshades as well. Hell, cucumbers.

I've been there. Eating cucumbers was harmful to me, so much that my body stressed out about it.

>they're slightly toxic and constantly stressing your body
don't reproduce

Go see a derm, if it's obvious you're balding he/she will it a shot.
I'll always loved my hair, it was oddly painful to admit I have a problem, even to a doctor

can a general physician prescribe it?

yup, started taking fina

and soiro

and estro

i'm also a tranny tho

The korean thing looks promising but we're still years away from getting (maybe) a working product.

Sounds interesting. Company/name of research?

>Lectins... also mediate attachment and binding of bacteria and viruses to their intended targets

Enjoy your miserable health. At least you'll live long enough to grown on your pain, because constant stress of courses boosts your immune system and increases longevity.

I just wear hats. I've been wearing hats since college so everyone just expects me to wear a hat.

Do you wear anything kind of off-beat? What types of hats are your favorites? Which are the kinds that you wouldn't want to wear?

>no-poo
>good diet (thanks Veeky Forums)
>don't have white ppl genes

you people are silly
there is literally nothing wrong with going bald
accept the fact that your body is aging
perhaps then your mind will mature

no no, don't get me wrong dude, there's absolutely nothing wrong with going bald, what is wrong is going fucking bald at the age of 20

I have a nicely shaped head

Huh. Well, don't trick people into making kids with you by using hair growth medicine or toupés. Don't pass on those shitty genes.

nice necc tho so who cares

dont let your beard grow out that much, keep a light stubble

Veeky Forums can unironically be a really mean place

nah you look like a turkey

its on the front page of /reddit/ right now

ibtimes.com/hair-loss-treatment-coming-south-korean-scientists-develop-drug-cure-balding-2620448

this is like all the cancer "cures" you read each year

you don't know how it will interact with humans or it will be any effective at all.

true but its one of the more promising ones in recent years

Same lol. These Koreans gotta hurry up!!

who here /hrt/? uwu

underrated