Hedi we miss you

I miss him. I need him

>live in the suburbs
>can't wear full rick like this guy
Feels bad man

i wonder what the person in red does for a living and how their day to day is

His last collection was Aw16, so I think he will wait more before a coming back.
BTW, most people say that his next gig is Chanel a.c., so he's going to make suits and stuff, he's not going to make slp 2.0

You think theyve ever been mugged while dressed like that?

There have been rumours recently that Dior want him to take over from Maria Grazia Chiuri. Would make sense, as Chiuri isn't really doing anything that can commercially keep up with the other juggernauts. You can debate Hedi's designs at Saint Laurent, but he is one of the best at generating revenue.

why cant you wear full Rick in the suburbs, what do you thinks going to happen, a load of suburbanites are gonna fucking group cockslap you silly and fuckin jizz all over you face, slapping you again and again with their now glossy dripping cocks?

theres no mugging in japan (if thats where they are)

> hedi thread
> not a single person posts hedi
this board deserves the slow death it's getting

You should read the thread, anons are talking about when will he come back, if you want those pics just go to vogue.

Regardless, I think that a 2 years break is not enough, he's going tho way longer.
Between dior and slp he stopped working 5 years, I think that he will do the same between slp and his next gig.

that happens

>why would you come to a fashion imageboard for pictures of fashion

Hedi is a talentless hack.

>muh heroin models
>muh counterculture rebel $5000 leather jacket
>muh huge homo heels
>muh shit gotten from a thrift shop in LA for 5 bucks that I charge 100 times for

How can people eat such basic shit up, and imagine they are edgy, avant-garde and rebel while doing so.

post fit fat fuck

This is an 18+ board user. If all you know is SLP, get out of this thread.

Hedi is known for completely disregarding a brand's heritage/identity and replacing it with his vision. What do you think Saint Laurent was like before 2013??? Did you just get into fashion last year or something lol

You onwed me, you won.
But what I meant was the runaway pics.

>refers to 'slp' not 'ysl'
I think that makes it pretty clear that he's referring to Hedi's tenure

He's not dead. Goddamn relax.

Thank you Heidi Salami (Praises be upon Him)

He truly was a god amongst men

this

everything he did was so mundane and shitty, always a downgrade from the original pieces and looks

boy if you don't get your dumb ass....

If Hedi were to go to Chanel like dumbo up there said, it's pretty likely he could make SLP 2.0 because he is known for changing brands into his personal brand. Chanel doesn't even have a menswear division so he could literally just pick up where he left off with SLP FW16 if he so chose.

I wish Chanel had a men's label.

while chanel technically does not have a menswear line, they do bespoke projects for artists karl is fond of-- pharrell, skepta, j balvin, among others i can't think of.
although karl is very fond of hedi, i don't think the board would allow hedi to do his own thing. he'd most likely be referencing the vast archive into a men's silhouette

You don't get it.
You can clearly see the difference between Hedi's work at dior and slp.
At dior he made the 00's rocker look while at slp he recreated different eras of rock fashion(ss14->80's,ss15->60s/70s psychedelic rock, ss16->90's grunge etc...)
So that's what he ment when he said that he's not going to make slp 2.0.
When he decides to come back, of course he's going to make slim clothes but it must have a new look just like slp aw13 had. He wont make the same exact pair of wyatts with chains and biker jackets at chanel or whatever brand he decides to go next.

I think anyone who has this perspective is really looking at his vision from a very narrow perspective, especially from his work from SLP. His work is obviously influenced by rock music but if you just dismiss it because of that influence that's ridiculous.
There was a guy who posted on Veeky Forums who worked at a high end retailer and a bunch of people asked why Hedi was his favorite designer. He essentially said Hedi took pieces and perfected the design and fit. Not everything has to be new and a lot of designers work is impractical when Hedi focuses on what people actually wear and can see themselves investing in. A well fitting pair of jeans, cool boots, a shirt and a denim jacket.
If you look at raf simons' work, a lot of it looks cool on the runway, but outside of that there isn't really a practical place to wear his work.
Most of designers take a shot in the dark what works out, Hedi was more consistent with his pieces than most designers are. Hedi's work is always thinking about the fit and the person wearing it, when a lot of designers focus is to be in a museum.