How would you dress if you were a big girl?

How would you dress if you were a big girl?

hoopskirt with a flock of pussy eating manlets living under it

Bump

like dat

his balls are gigantic

>he doesn't eat pussy

Kek, have fun not having a girl enthusiastically do whatever else you want because of it.

Literal cuckold

That's not what "cuckhold" means though. Literally.

>literal

damn gettem

romans or greeks i forget which literally considered anal sex, the reviving kind, more manly than giving a women oral

receiving*
also getting head from a women is the least manly thing you can do.
soy boys think a girl sucking there dick makes them feel powerful or manly. but its because of their little soy dick they CANT feel powerful putting benis in vagin. benis n bagin is the most powerful and manly thing you can do

tldr never give or receive oral

Enjoy your oral cancer. Google it.

Some big girl (4U) is shaking with rage because her inspo thread got derailed arguing whether oral sex is beta or not

HAHAHAHAHA

Guy who can’t fuck detected, and this is coming from someone who also loves eating pussy

nasty cunt

I would def accentuate it. Maxi dresses, long coats, knee length high waisted skirts, most definitely heels. Id love to be ridiculously tall.

Damn. I love to eat pussy. Is my girlfriend cucking me for a black dude??? Am I going to get throat cancer??? Please resbond!!!!

What an odd thread

PLEASE BELIEVE ME
I SEE RIRI
AMMA EAT IT LIKE PANINI

listen my man, you don't eat pussy so the girl can be enthusiastic. That's cuck tier. How the girl feels doesn't matter. Just fuck her the way you want. Eat her pussy if you want. Don't do it for her, do it for yourself

>t. love eating the pussy