Not buying ethereum

>not buying ethereum

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/
whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
ethtrade.org/@201884
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy it

I was about to buy Ethereum when it first reached $14. I had my cursor over the "Buy" button and my finger on the left mouse button.

Then I realized how stupid that was.

Up almost 30% in 3 weeks with BTC.

Always click buy

>buy eth in february
>price triples
>stop caring about usd, just want to buy more eth
>margin trade and lose more than half of my stash
>pour my paychecks into buying as much eth as possible
>watch the price chart obsessively and browse trash blockchain articles into the early morning every night
>mfw addicted to eth

Just hodl dude

Yeha man definitely not a scamcoin

pre-mined shitcoins are never scams

This is the face of a man you can trust!

>buying overpriced ETH
>not buying TRUMP

babbys first altcoin

he missed the bitcoin boat and thinks some 80 lb autist will lead him to riches

TOP KEK

Butter boy already sold 25% of his eth

Get ready to get dumped on faggots.

You guys should spend less time shilling, and more time trying to convince a reputable exchange that its not a scamcoin. Or maybe you realize the latter is impossible. :^)

>Scamcoin

Whatever you say m8, look for me in a few months driving past in my Lambo. I'm thinking red like Mr Trump's tie.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/

>those stats

Good luck to you sir.

Stop shilling altcoins you Goldman Sachs Jewish banker cocksucker.

We're white men who realize bitcoin is here and not going anywhere

Take your 5 cents per post and ram it up your Jewish asses, mother fucks

>he's actually comparing a cryptocurrency that's been recognized worldwide, used to fund the most funded crowdfunding project ever, shows an incredibly promising future to some shitcoin "coded" (or copy pasted and renamed) by some sweaty neckbeard in his basement.

ETH is going to be a lock for at least doubling up come the switch to pos. The only trick will be finding the sweet spot to roll my btc and shitcoin holdings over into autismo fun bucks for max gains.

I've spent the last two days reaserching ethereum
Now, I wanna buy ETH with all of my networth(about 20K USD), the only thing stopping me is the fact that ETH is at all time high

Is it reasonable to buy ETH(as a long term invesment) now that its all time high?

Last february's all time high is today's all time low.

Not precisely but you get my point. The upside potential is huge here.

But I don't recommend splurging 20k at once, do it in steps.

If you guys want to actually make money, trade with x5 leverage on ETH/USD and stop being poor.

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

What would be better, that or just buying ETH?

this man is right

it will be better for your emotional stability if you do it in chunks over let's say a few months. you will be less likely to freak out

no

Put in 5k right now, then wait for a dip to buy more.

Buy ethereum

Bro same here. I got into margin trading and my subconsience mind keeps waking me up at 1am 5am and 7am to see what those Chinese fuckers are doing to the price. But hey at least I broke even and once the halving happens and I short Bitcoin to hell I'll feel better.

> Not buying The DAO
Please nigga invest in the real value in the ethereum world

>2016
>Ethereum
>DAO
Not investing in TAU or Agoras ;^)
It's literally web 4.0

I need this image to be bigger

What are TAU and Agoras?

ethtrade.org/@201884

Buy some ether and invest in the trading fund

I have my money invested in here!
I thought first its a scam but they make a really nice return up to 20% from trading per month !(trading fund)
Get 0.5%-1.5% per day

i gained 4 ETH in 30 days only with this portfolio with 20 ether investment

please register over the link for the
recommendation

eth for the win :) eth and bitcoin is possible

"no"

is your name eric bondi?

>At first I thought its a scam but they make a really nice return

Buy it

>not buying GULDEN (NLG)

They will be in a conference in a few hours and they are planning to release a whitepaper which will promise a shitton of features. You are still in time to buy

Get out

lulz. the sad thing is that gulden has a bigger market cap than trump

looks like the combined might of Veeky Forums meme kiddos have even less money than some dutch scam coin

Protip: the value will surely rise when the whitepaper is released, scam or not.
The ones who will risk are those who buy later, after the promises made in the whitepaper.

On the other side trumpcoin could instantly fail if Donald itself finds about it and decides to sue the neckbeards who "coded" (copypasted) it.
Or if Hillary wins (I hope not)